GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great. It's going to be the hypogonadotropic hypogonadism defense.

bbm

I don't think so... he is quite a bit heavier now than 2010- 2012, imo, I don't think he is still using it.

Long-Term Benefits And Safety Of Testosterone Gel (AndroGel(R))

Improvements in sexual desire, mood, lean body mass and bone density sustained in 3-1/2 year study.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/7950.php

Just randomly found this..... Check out the "Cooper Harris Murder or Terrible accident" Facebook page. Scroll down to the very first post on your right.

That is all I will say. Interesting.

Just randomly found this..... Check out the "Cooper Harris Murder or Terrible accident" Facebook page. Scroll down to the very first post on your right.

Great find. They are starting to talk

Can you please paraphrase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you please paraphrase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a public FB page created about the case. Cooper Harris-Murder or Accident. The post is a FB post by Cooper's Paternal grandmother speaking out and vehemently defending Ross, and it looks like it is in response to something negative said on FB. Also, twitter friend is there and mentions that he "knows for a fact LH and the family are reading that page". FWIW.

:-). Spend some time here and then tell me what you don't like about it and I'll guarantee traffic will go way above any sleaze factor. Of course downtown atlanta is no Tuscaloosa (RH didn't live in downtown btw he lived in Marietta which is bit like Tuscaloosa, have you been to downtown Marietta, you'd be surprised).

Bottom line...if RH did this, it's all about RH, not his hometown, not Bama, and definitely not atlanta.

rsbm:bbm: Ross left his family in AL for 11 weeks for that internship in Atl. in 2011. He had already been married for 5 years. He was alone in Atl. I would say the combo had alot to do with his increased habits.

O/T The traffic sucks...and the rest of us are forced by the GHSA to drive in it for football games, and rising senior just visited GA Tech. However, us bumpkins from S GA love the Marta system (it is an adventure going to the Malls & Braves stadium) :)

rsbm:bbm: Ross left his family in AL for 11 weeks for that internship in Atl. in 2011. He had already been married for 5 years. He was alone in Atl. I would say the combo had alot to do with his new habits.

O/T The traffic sucks...and the rest of us are forced by the GHSA to drive in it for football games!

Habits like this, or a personality like this, is not generally a "new" thing caused by a move. A person is who they are wherever they are...regardless of geography. Ross' tendencies arrived with him. I'm sure he was a liar and a deceiver and a narcissist, long before moving to Atlanta. And with Social Media being what it is, all of the apps that put everyone in touch, near or far, he didn't need to move to Atlanta, or even be alone for that matter, to sneak around, lie, and cheat.

Habits like this, or a personality like this, is not generally a "new" thing caused by a move. A person is who they are wherever they are...regardless of geography. Ross' tendencies arrived with likely arrived with him. I'm sure he was a liar and a deceiver and a narcissist, long before moving to Atlanta.

ok, the frequency of his habits then... point being, all that freedom did not help

Oh, I think all the posts were worth a read. Thank you so much for passing that on...

I feel so sorry for his mom. She must be going through hell with the loss of her grandson and her son accused of murdering him. Whether RH is guilty of intentionally leaving Cooper in the car or not, his family has to be devastated.

I felt sad when I read her post as well. It's hard for strangers to believe that he did this, imagine his own mother.

Also, there is a person that is a former friend as well speaking on the same thread as the twitter friend about them. Its very long and there is a lot of info and perspective. She says that she was shocked to her core, no longer believes them, and states RH and LH have been putting on a very good ACT all along and have fooled everyone in their lives. FWIW.

Also, Twitter Guy (not sure if I can use his name although he was on Nancy Grace tonight) was RH's best friend and introduced LH and RH.

More importantly,he has stated that LH has always always been overemotional.

Wow.

ETA: Twitter Guy was a groomsmen in their wedding, lived with RH and LH for a few months, and has known RH since 10th grade. He says he will do anything , provide any beneficial information he can to see that Cooper receives justice as he believes that he was senselessly murdered by RH.

There is a ton of info on the thread that is attached to the screenshot of the Twitter Guy's twitter. This is located under "Photos". Its about the 4th photo in.

ok, the frequency of his habits then... point being, all that freedom did not help

But... we have no idea. Maybe all this was an escape mechanism from LH and he was an angel while here for the internship. We don't know.

The way you use freedom sounds like grown men and husband's can't be accountable, responsible, or faithful w/o some kind of leash.

:modstop:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Do not post the friend's twitter messages from either his own page or the news page here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member