GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't go to Atlanta anymore because of all the zombies.... just joking. ;)

I'm waiting for news about the youcaring fund.

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/25963078/fundraising-website-for-harris-family-taken-down

I've heard that funds are released immediately through PayPal and I've also heard people can request their money be refunded. I couldn't find any info on whether or not youcaring holds the funds for a specific length of time. If not then it looks like RH and LH received about $22,000.

And life insurance pays double for accident, correct? I know ours does.

But... we have no idea. Maybe all this was an escape mechanism from LH and he was an angel while here for the internship. We don't know.

The way you use freedom sounds like grown men and husband's can't be accountable, responsible, or faithful w/o some kind of leash.

Wow- I get bashed for trying to put the blame on Ross, not Atl. I bolded that it was all him. Certainly not referring to all men- HIM. I could care less if he sexted from one side of North America and back- as he is a grown man- and no matter what the issues may or may not have been with his wife, he chose to participate in that behavior. If anyone, male or female, has 11 weeks solo without family, they have more freedom to do whatever in their spare time, imo.

But... we have no idea. Maybe all this was an escape mechanism from LH and he was an angel while here for the internship. We don't know.

The way you use freedom sounds like grown men and husband's can't be accountable, responsible, or faithful w/o some kind of leash

Nope momrids6 post doesn't sound that way at all. :sigh:

When is the media going to stop calling it "Hot Car Death" in the headlines? Every other high-profile case uses the names of those involved (usually the killer). It's been almost a month, and the case has gotten a ton of coverage. The worst headlines I have seen are "Hot Car Toddler Death" which has been used by People Magazine, Time Magazine, Nancy Grace, and ABC News. Disgusting to refer to a murdered toddler as "hot car toddler".

Also, Twitter Guy (not sure if I can use his name although he was on Nancy Grace tonight) was RH's best friend and introduced LH and RH.

More importantly,he has stated that LH has always always been overemotional.

Wow.

ETA: Twitter Guy was a groomsmen in their wedding, lived with RH and LH for a few months, and has known RH since 10th grade. He says he will do anything , provide any beneficial information he can to see that Cooper receives justice as he believes that he was senselessly murdered by RH.

There is a ton of info on the thread that is attached to the screenshot of the Twitter Guy's twitter. This is located under "Photos". Its about the 4th photo in.

UBM

Sounds like this guy knows RH & LH pretty well, if his comments are to be believed.

According to him, LH has always been "overemotional". If true, then her alleged stoicism during Cooper's funeral, her lack of emotion when LE informed her that her child was deceased, and her seemingly bored demeanor during the probable cause hearing are contrary to how those who know her would expect her to react to such a tragic situation.

I hope LE is in contact with this guy.

When is the media going to stop calling it "Hot Car Death" in the headlines? Every other high-profile case uses the names of those involved (usually the killer). It's been almost a month, and the case has gotten a ton of coverage. The worst headlines I have seen are "Hot Car Toddler Death" which has been used by People Magazine, Time Magazine, Nancy Grace, and ABC News. Disgusting.

Eileen, to this day most of the MSM still refer to the Caylee Anthony case as the "Tot Mom" case. Disgusting :notgood:

When is the media going to stop calling it "Hot Car Death" in the headlines? Every other high-profile case uses the names of those involved (usually the killer). It's been almost a month, and the case has gotten a ton of coverage. The worst headlines I have seen are "Hot Car Toddler Death" which has been used by People Magazine, Time Magazine, Nancy Grace, and ABC News. Disgusting to refer to a murdered toddler as "hot car toddler".

Agreed. It would be respectful to little Cooper if the THs referred to his case as simply 'baby Cooper's death' or something like that. imo

Eileen, to this day most of the MSM still refer to the Caylee Anthony case as the "Tot Mom" case. Disgusting :notgood:

I thought only Nancy Grace used "Tot Mom"?
Anyway, everytime I see a headline about that case, it always says "Anthony" whereas headlines about this case say "Hot Car Death".

except imhoo dad knew baby C was in the car.....dad planned the murder.

I would be able to understand the 'dreaded' sentence in the context of that instantaneous feeling of 'OMG what have I done?!?!', afraid to look context only if none of the other circumstances had occurred, such as his 'forgetting' to drop the child off at daycare during a 2-minute drive, returning to the car at noon, email from daycare to trigger his memory, and most of all, the horrible smell of decomposition INSIDE HIS CAR. If one smelled a horrible smell like decomp (thankfully, I've only smelled decomp from animals dead alongside the road as I've biked by....), wouldn't you be turning around and looking about to see WTH it was?? So yeah. I wish I could say, yeah, I totally get what he meant by 'dread'... but then I just can't do the mental gymnastics to make everything else a mere coincidence... :(

Wow- I get bashed for trying to put the blame on Ross, not Atl. I bolded that it was all him. Certainly not referring to all men- HIM. I could care less if he sexted from one side of North America and back- as he is a grown man- and no matter what the issues may or may not have been with his wife, he chose to participate in that behavior. If anyone, male or female, has 11 weeks solo without family, they have more freedom to do whatever in their spare time, imo.

Oh, I wasn't bashing you, kiddo. I just don't think 11 weeks solo had anything to do with his habits. They were already formed. And I doubt he was 11 weeks solo. It's not like it's that long a drive. I know lots of people who do it ever Saturday there is a home UA game.

Habits like this, or a personality like this, is not generally a "new" thing caused by a move. A person is who they are wherever they are...regardless of geography. Ross' tendencies arrived with him. I'm sure he was a liar and a deceiver and a narcissist, long before moving to Atlanta. And with Social Media being what it is, all of the apps that put everyone in touch, near or far, he didn't need to move to Atlanta, or even be alone for that matter, to sneak around, lie, and cheat.

Thanks button was not enough! A different environment may give you more scope for your existing personality, but it doesn't give you a brand new one.

UBM

Sounds like this guy knows RH & LH pretty well, if his comments are to be believed.

According to him, LH has always been "overemotional". If true, then her alleged stoicism during Cooper's funeral, her lack of emotion when LE informed her that her child was deceased, and her seemingly bored demeanor during the probable cause hearing are contrary to how those who know her would expect her to react to such a tragic situation.

I hope LE is in contact with this guy.

He also mentioned that LH has terrible anxiety and may be on anxiety meds. Says he will be stunned if she is involved. I posted that a few minutes ago but I don't know if my post disappeared or if it didn't post to begin with. (Still getting used to the new layout).

I hope we get answers when this is all said and done.

Have we heard about TOD?
Just imagine if JRH had taken his car for lunch (or another errand) and made the discovery then...If he had pulled Cooper out of his seat and created a scene by hugging Cooper, crying or wailing while rocking back and forth with Cooper in his arms or lap. His act could have seemed more like an accident, more like he forgot.

I took my kids to the movies this afternoon and when we came out to the car (parked under a tree) and got in, my younger ones complained about how hot it was. OAT was around 100*, inside was pretty toasty. While cranking the engine my thoughts went immediately to Cooper, my high spirits from the afternoon were completely deflated. It made me sick to sit there pondering what "dad" did to him. Precious, innocent and just beginning to blossom into toddlerhood. He has touched my heart, I'll never forget him.

I thought only Nancy Grace used "Tot Mom"?
Anyway, everytime I see a headline about that case, it always says "Anthony" whereas headlines about this case say "Hot Car Death".

Yup, she came up with the phrase and I think she patented it.:facepalm:

Agreed. It would be respectful to little Cooper if the THs referred to his case as simply 'baby Cooper's death' or something like that. imo

Unfortunately, I think due to Cooper's young age, him never being missing, and the fact that how his father killed him is the major reason why this case is a big as it is are why the case will never be referred to using his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robincus030