GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the location of the buckhead selfie RH took...Quoting myself to correct part, I see the manager said rh dined there with one other person on Saturday, February 15th. Getting reservations in atlanta, particularly buckhead, on valentines weekend is something that typically takes at least a month advance planning, and i mean at least a month if not 2 for a nice upscale restaurant in buckhead. Just an FYI.

http://www.accessatlanta.com/weblog...ook-bathroom-selfie-during-val/?__federated=1

Not if Arthur Blank makes a call for you... you know, being an exemplary employee and all.... :)

Oh it is. Discuss away.

I'm not uncomfortable at all, ever:)

Welcome to Websleuths!

I just prefer to be authentic and don't like to role play. I was serious and very appreciative for the heads up. I wasn't being rude, honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, good to hear.

You crack me up. "Playing" devil's advocate is a way to help see both sides of an issue. It's not roleplaying, nor does it preclude you from being "authentic". So, what is there to discuss if you have no doubts and you apparently don't want to hear anything that doesn't fall in line? Rehashing the sketchy details over and over without seeing things from another perspective gets old, imho.

Thank you for the welcome.

I would love to see his google search on his phone. Why do I feel that one of the last things he did in the car was check the weather channel for the temperature?

Also, don't forget he leaned over to the passenger side to grab his laptop case before exitiing the vehicle. He would have researched the weather long before being in the car. He had one shot at this, if he screwed up he couldn't go back and do it the following week.

I wonder why he took off his ring if he was open about being married on his hook up and chat sites?

I was wondering that too IF this is a selfie taken in a nice restaurant on valentines weekend. Maybe his wife wasn't his dinner partner. That's crazy speculation, but regardless it's really strange he does not have his ring on in this pic.

Do you really think the "deaf in one ear" defense is a good one? I don't! There are plenty of hearing impaired people who have children, or work with children for their job (I have known some) and it doesn't cause them to forget the kids in their care. Besides, if he was really deaf or hearing impaired in that ear, why does he not wear a hearing aid?

Does a hearing aid always improve hearing?

And I was not saying the defense should use it. <mod snip>

Just curious....can anyone else think of another case with such a huge narcissist who was so unattractive by the majority of people's standards? Usually they are fairly attractive or have at least one or two features that someone might find appealing. He seems out of place among the likes of Ted Bundy, Scott Peterson, Richard Ramirez, Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias and even Drew Peterson, although he is clearly every bit as impressed with himself. I'm sorry if this is a rude question but I just can't help but wonder HOW JRH got to be soooo high on himself. ??

Oh, you're missing one of the biggest of them all. ATL born and raised... Mr. Wayne Williams.

Again I hope they really drive home the fact that RH has been deaf in his right ear since BEFORE COOPER WAS BORN!!!! HELLO DA OFFICE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS! This means EVERY SINGLE TIME HE DROVE COOPER SINCE HE WAS BORN he couldn't hear him in the car. Every single time. This was not something new he had to acclimate to.

Being deaf in one ear does not make it so he couldn't hear his son. My brother had three children and was deaf in one ear and it was never an issue. What I would love to see is this defendant trying to use the deaf ear, the blind eye, the non-smelling nose and the non-working penis as excuses for killing his son. The jury will turn a deaf ear on that, I can tell you.

I have a feeling that once LE is done with all of the computers, phones, etc that the family and friends are going to be wondering if they ever really knew Leanna as well. I don't buy the excuse that Leanna was in a marriage where she did as her husband said because he was the "leader" of the family. I don't buy the excuse that it is a religious thing for them. What I do believe is that she knew about everything Harris was up to (sexting, sex with others, killing Cooper, etc) and was just fine with it because she (IMO) was doing the same things. There are people that are in an "open marriage". They feel it is ok for them to have sex with people other than their spouse. There are some restrictions on it of course, but as long as the rules are followed then no problem for them. I didn't see Leanna get upset about the sexting that Harris was doing, as if she didn't know about it. Instead I saw more of an "oh carp, what happens when they find out what I'VE been doing too?!?!" reaction. I just can't place all of the blame on Harris alone at this point. I have said before, and will continue to say, that Leanna needs (deserves IMO) to be in a matching orange jumpsuit as Harris. Arrested and charges in the murder of Cooper as well.

MOO

Hmmm, interesting. Kinda like Tammy and Sidney Moorer...

Turn your cell phone camera on and look through it to scan the room. If there are infrared cameras in the walls,ceiling or behind the mirrors you will see them.

Don't believe me? Do the same but aim you TV remote at the camera, press a button on the remote. What just happened?
Pretty cool huh?

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

I don't even know what this means! Turn what on your cellphone and look "through" what? The camera? Forgive me, I am a quasi-luddite, but I'd like to know! (Not a shoplifter, but mortified to think I'm being watched in a change room!)

Ah, good to hear.

You crack me up. "Playing" devil's advocate is a way to help see both sides of an issue. It's not roleplaying, nor does it preclude you from being "authentic". So, what is there to discuss if you have no doubts and you apparently don't want to hear anything that doesn't fall in line? Rehashing the sketchy details over and over without seeing things from another perspective gets old, imho.

Thank you for the welcome.

I can only speak for myself and I'll give you an example or two.

For instance ...before the probable cause hearing most of us here knew about his alleged bottle rocket incident that caused him to be deaf in that right ear. I said, we will be hearing about that ear later, from the defense.

Just like the low testosterone...and subsequent treatment "side effects" we will probably be hearing about that too.

I don't need to play the role of defense attorney to discuss possible defense strategy. YKWIM?

All IMO

Hopingicanhelp.....I really do agree. A judge once told me, if you are ever ever arrested, or even questioned, shut up and say NOTHING except " I would like to talk to my lawyer". Period. End. Of. Story. And that is coming from a decorated judge. One can cooperate, but under the advisement of a lawyer.

Honestly, its' just good advice. The justice system does not work the same for everybody and it can be very very flawed, because the human beings that run our system are just that, human beings and they can be biased, fallible, and flawed.

I would never say one word without representation, and I know I'll never have anything to hide. But I know my rights and I would protect them with my life.

So, I'm not throwing anything at you...I totally agree. :seeya:

Just curious....can anyone else think of another case with such a huge narcissist who was so unattractive by the majority of people's standards? Usually they are fairly attractive or have at least one or two features that someone might find appealing. He seems out of place among the likes of Ted Bundy, Scott Peterson, Richard Ramirez, Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias and even Drew Peterson, although he is clearly every bit as impressed with himself. I'm sorry if this is a rude question but I just can't help but wonder HOW JRH got to be soooo high on himself. ??

Jason Young

Being deaf in one ear does not make it so he couldn't hear his son. My brother had three children and was deaf in one ear and it was never an issue. What I would love to see is this defendant trying to use the deaf ear, the blind eye, the non-smelling nose and the non-working penis as excuses for killing his son. The jury will turn a deaf ear on that, I can tell you.

Should be quite amusing though...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I find none of those people remotely attractive.

your post made me laugh as I swear I could hear the song one horned flying purple people eater playing

Hoping.....I really do agree. A judge once told me, if you are ever ever arrested, shut up and say NOTHING except " I would like to talk to my lawyer". Period. End. Of. Story. And that is coming from a decorated judge.

Honestly, its' just good advice. The justice system does not work the same for everybody and it can be very very flawed, because the human beings that run our system are just that, human beings and they can be biased, fallible, and flawed.

I would never say one word without representation, and I know I'll never have anything to hide. But I know my rights and I would protect them with my life.

So, I'm not throwing anything at you...I totally agree. :seeya:

I totally agree.
I think ...if my son was allegedly murdered by my husband... And I had zero to do with it. I wouldn't hire a defense attorney.

Once arrested... Darn tootin I'm exercising my rights.

I totally agree.
I think ...if my son was allegedly murdered by my husband... And I had zero to do with it. I wouldn't hire a defense attorney.

Once arrested... Darn tootin I'm exercising my rights.

I don't think it is strange that Leanne has an attorney though. Even if I had NOTHING to do with it, I would cooperate, but I would have hired one immediately.

Too close, too serious, too insane. I'd also be going after :doughboy: as well.

You have got to be strategic in life and you have to protect yourself.

Regarding the location of the buckhead selfie RH took...Quoting myself to correct part, I see the manager said rh dined there with one other person on Saturday, February 15th. Getting reservations in atlanta, particularly buckhead, on valentines weekend is something that typically takes at least a month advance planning, and i mean at least a month if not 2 for a nice upscale restaurant in buckhead. Just an FYI.

http://www.accessatlanta.com/weblog...ook-bathroom-selfie-during-val/?__federated=1
I still don't have an answer.

Could it be at the Buckhead Diner?

They have checkerboard floors...
I'm behind it's probably been figured out by now.
ajysatem.jpg

edu7y2et.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members