GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:maddening:
I wonder if she even had any friends. Maybe Dear Leader wouldn't let her keep any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how could she have time she was the single working mom of two -- the older one of course was a delinquent

Interesting – rossharris00 (one of RH's online usernames) is listed on a page about meeting single and beautiful women.....

I don't quite know why the list he's on is there – I guess maybe it's in case you want to chat?

Gah! I'm getting popups from women inviting me to chat – leaving now....

If you Google rossharris00 the link is on the second page of results. The date of the hit is May 22,2014. Apologies if someone's already posted this info.

NG referenced a name called "Ross goes wild" I dont recall seeing a discussion about that name. Did I miss it somewhere?

Does anyone else here think of CH when getting in their car that is hot after sitting in the sun?

I had to get gas yesterday and I sat in my car with the engine off, windows up, while my car was getting filled up. I was on Reserve fuel, so I had to wait for 23 gallons to go in. OMG. I was uncomfortable in such a short amount of time, like 2 minutes. The temp was 86 degrees. I had had the AC on and that coolness evaporated in seconds. I found myself looking at cars in a parking lot that had the windows closed to see if there were wagging tails too.

I got in my truck yesterday, to go check on my MIL. The outside temp was 88. The inside temp was 126. I immediately thought of Cooper. :(

I wonder if she even had any friends. Maybe Dear Leader wouldn't let her keep any.

IF Dear Leader is truly a narcissist, LH may not have any friends. Narcissist have to have complete control and keep their SO in isolation.
At least that has been my experience. The isolation becomes the lesser of two evils.

Interesting – rossharris00 (one of RH's online usernames) is listed on a page about meeting single and beautiful women.....

I don't quite know why the list he's on is there – I guess maybe it's in case you want to chat?

Gah! I'm getting popups from women inviting me to chat – leaving now....

If you Google rossharris00 the link is on the second page of results. The date of the hit is May 22,2014. Apologies if someone's already posted this info.

BBM. :giggle:

Obviously I was naive. But I think if you have over a million viewers and the power to sway their opinion that you have some responsibility in being honest in representing the truth. Silly me, I never noticed before how misleading she was.

Did you watch the Bonnie and Clyde special on the History channel? It was even worse! They had Bonnie pulling the trigger and killing people she did not kill IRL and left other people out completely! I was mad! It was complete fiction. The creators got a lot of flack for it and their excuse was "We were trying to tell a story" Okay, cool, but don't claim it's the story of Bonnie and Clyde and air it on the HISTORY channel!

You want to entertain people that's fine, but don't pretend/imply you're also trying to tell the truth! NG does cross that line often!

Fonz had a level of cool that RH could never even hope to approach! :D

cool, classy, charismatic & he had a conscience ((Fonzie))

Not one of those things apply to JRH aside from his hair ''issues''

IF Dear Leader is truly a narcissist, LH may not have any friends. Narcissist have to have complete control and keep their SO in isolation.
At least that has been my experience. The isolation becomes the lesser of two evils.

they monopolize your time and energy -- sucking the joy out of your very existence......monopolize and monontonize

http://mdjonline.com/view/full_stor...rris-hires-defense-attorney?mobile_view=false

From the above article:

"An eight-minute-long video titled “Baby Boy Cooper” was posted on the YouTube account of “Ross Harris” on March 19, 2012, and it shows an ultrasound taken the same morning of Cooper, before he was born.

The video ultrasound shows Leanna Harris as the mother of the child, who was 19 weeks and two days old at the time, according to the ultrasound.

Dr. Gary Dudley, who founded a group of counselors, psychologists and social workers with an office in Marietta called the Atlanta Area Psychological Associates, said he thinks Harris must have been a happy father.

“I think someone that would post a video of a baby is pretty excited and happy about having a baby,” Dudley said. “He wanted his friends to know.”

Seriously?? What a frighteningly ignorant comment from a mental health professional! It couldn't be that an infertile JRH simply wanted to brag about finally getting his wife pregnant????? I'm sure it was a huge relief to his damaged sense of masculinity and he couldn't wait to scream it from the rooftops, for purely self-serving reasons. It seems like a stretch to characterize someone as a "happy father" when the kid's not even on the ground yet.

Perhaps RH was excited at the prospect of having a baby at the time. Cue "baby remorse" when reality sets in and he finds out how much babies cost to equip, feed, clothe and how much "work" they involve. Tailoring your life to a baby's schedule, sleepless nights, the crying etc is an adjustment. But seriously, grow the F up. You have a precious baby and you are responsible for another human being. It is not like RH was 13 years old.

IMO, RH was resentful for being tied down with a wife, baby and all the responsibilities that come with being a husband and father. If CH had looked like him, perhaps he would have liked that better as RH is so narcissistic. IMO he planned this whole thing to get attention and never intended to be arrested or serve time. His seeking out underage teen girls with his Bieber haircut makes me ill. Is he trying to go back to the age before responsibility and maturity? Who knows. He just strikes me as a vile human being.

Sorry. Rant over.

<SNIP>
Usually Narcissists and Sociopaths that no longer want their children (or even spouses and families) for whatever reasons. They kill them in a manner that would look like an accident, therefore making them look like a victim of circumstance as well. They want sympathy and they want to maintain their image rather than give up a child or get a divorce. It happens constantly. Men kill their wives like this all of the time and vice versa. Parents kill their children the same way, rather than look like a cad or an abandoner.....they create a scenario where they look like a victim when really they are murderers. They do this not only to get away with it but to illicit sympathy from others in the process, and to move on with their lives the way they want too and without judgement from others.
<SNIP>
Since you don't appear to be verified as a mental health worker, do you have a link to that?

Commenting again but, am I hearing this right? 5 days before the death of his child, JH watched a video (twice, I might add) about animals locked in cars dying, he's apparently so fearful about forgetting his own child, he sees this horrific video but doesn't come up with any ideas to prevent such a horrific thing from happening? I don't buy it.
I've watched that same video at least 5 times now, and I've never left anyone, child or animal, in a hot car. I've also seen Faces of Death and some other pretty disgusting movies/videos, read (and occasionally posted) on sites that are in no way related to anything I would be doing in my life.

The whole hairspray thing reminds me of Saturday Night Fever. "The hair, don't touch the hair!!" :laughing:
I do take this case very seriously, but I can't help asking: Is it possible that he noticed a hair out of place once they got in the car, and he forgot about everything except getting to work and fixing it. That could be what took him 30 seconds before getting out.

MOO or something like that.

Randy Travis is on channel 5
RH freaking saw him!
My mind is set firm.

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

Leann was busy changing RH's diapers to have any friends. RH looks like a big man baby. Poor Cooper didn't stand a chance living with a psychopath for a father.

It is not like RH was 13 years old.

IMO, RH was resentful for being tied down with a wife, baby and all the responsibilities that come with being a husband and father. If CH had looked like him, perhaps he would have liked that better as RH is so narcissistic. IMO he planned this whole thing to get attention and never intended to be arrested or serve time. His seeking out underage teen girls with his Bieber haircut makes me ill. Is he trying to go back to the age before responsibility and maturity? Who knows. He just strikes me as a vile human being.

Sorry. Rant over.

Exactly. When you think about the fact that this man is 33 freakin' years old, his behavior is pretty pathetic. It's not like he was an unwilling teen dad who was taken by surprise. In fact I know several teen dads who are better fathers and less pathetic human beings than this dufus.

I couldn't care less. The only one I will consider accurate is the one that will eventually be placed into evidence at trial.

RSBM. Me too. Thank you for saying what I would have said 5 pages ago had I been able to post from work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME