GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RH is to the left of each boy correct?

**The right side when looking at the computer screen.

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.
Yes. Yes. Because Tapatalk told me that one yes was too short to post?? Ha

He still could have pulled out, going forward, if that spot was empty.

Yes. Hopefully they caught it on CCTV. If he looked over his shoulder if he reversed out it would have been impossible for him not to see Cooper IMO.

Oh I completely agree and totally went OFF a few threads back about the same --

my question was -- regarding this tweet from DA Reynolds that popsicle sent out... it mentioned "2nd police dept" in contact w/RH investigators re illegal activity... I was trying to break down what "2nd police dept" meant -- as in "#2" outside Marietta police in death investigation? Or... "2nd OUTSIDE police dept"... like we know about the one in Woodstock by now but is this the SECOND OUTSIDE dept?

Was seeking clarification, kwim?
I am looking and I don't see anything else around here.
I believe he was talking/texting to a girl in Alabama in May 2013, but she could be a relative for all I know.
His Twitter has been suspended so I can't even look back.
It wouldn't surprise me if there are a few counties calling Cobb about RH.

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

Brought over from last thread, quote:

Originally Posted by newone View Post

during the hearing JRH's brother (actually his half brother) testified that his mother remarried when he was young and then JRH was born ((do not know circumstances whether she was div or wid))

in obituary, it appears that LH's dad has a new wife .....

their view on divorce may be influenced by their faith as indicated elsewhere on these threads

overall though.....really if there is a choice between murdering your child and divorce wouldn't your church support divorce?

All I can say is that it probably depends upon how much your church integrates "SCANDAL" -- speaking from my own experiences as a cradle Catholic, I believe a lot of the molester priests were moved -- not just to "hush" the congregation -- but because "scandal" could distract from the "message" the particular church is trying to convey/preach... "scandal" is a distraction to the message --

IOW, Churches may have been "branding" themselves long before any of us even knew what that meant (IMO)... and they did so with ALL seriousness.....

Soooooooooooo if you are a member of one of said churches with a LARGE message that is anti-fornication.... do you think you would show up at Sunday services unwed & pregnant? Or do you think you might abort?

Just food for thought & MOO....

I think some of the information in this case is being blown out of proportion by the media to further sensationalize the case and get ratings.

1. He read (could have been the opening post only or all the comments) only four topics on Childfree. Each subreddit has thousands of posts. We don't even know which posts he clicked. What was the content? Were they all on one day or was it more spread out?
2. 27k is not a lot of money. How long would that last them? I bet both of them combined made more than double that. It is also from Nov 2012, shortly after Cooper was born.
3. Leanna saying "He must have left him in the car" does not seem that odd to me, since it has been said that she feared that happening. We also don't know the full context of a lot of the statements she made.

I think the media's plan is:
1. Make every bit of information out to be as damning as possible.
2. Give it all a ton of coverage.
3. Therefore, if he is acquitted, the whole country will be in shock. The more people that are convinced that the case against him is rock solid, the bigger the shock.
4. Now, they can give reports about what "he is up to"--"where is he living" ala Casey Anthony.

I am not saying he is innocent, or that it wasn't intentional, but I think the media is trying to recreate the Anthony case right down to the acquittal.

Having a child die in a tragic way is a guaranteed sympathy-fest, as well as potential for making money. This is what someone like RH may have been thinking. The marriage falling apart later, if that is what we ultimately wanted, would be seen as a sad but natural result of losing a child. Even his "hobbies", if they had been exposed later on, might have been understood as his a part of grief-stricken, unexplainable behavior.

Jmo

Brought over from last thread, quote:

Originally Posted by newone View Post

during the hearing JRH's brother (actually his half brother) testified that his mother remarried when he was young and then JRH was born ((do not know circumstances whether she was div or wid))

in obituary, it appears that LH's dad has a new wife .....

their view on divorce may be influenced by their faith as indicated elsewhere on these threads

overall though.....really if there is a choice between murdering your child and divorce wouldn't your church support divorce?

All I can say is that it probably depends upon how much your church integrates "SCANDAL" -- speaking from my own experiences as a cradle Catholic, I believe a lot of the molester priests were moved -- not just to "hush" the congregation -- but because "scandal" could distract from the "message" the particular church is trying to convey/preach... "scandal" is a distraction to the message --

IOW, Churches may have been "branding" themselves long before any of us even knew what that meant (IMO)... and they did so with ALL seriousness.....

Soooooooooooo if you are a member of one of said churches with a LARGE message that is anti-fornication.... do you think you would show up at Sunday services unwed & pregnant? Or do you think you might abort?

Just food for thought & MOO....

Another clue may be that she went to a pretty small catholic school. My kids go to a private school that has at most 8-10 kids per class. Just 6 in the kindergarten (which was awesome) and I noticed that they are far more conservative than the larger private schools in town and is one of the main reasons that we chose them.

I think some of the information in this case is being blown out of proportion by the media to further sensationalize the case and get ratings.

1. He read (could have been the opening post only or all the comments) only four topics on Childfree. Each subreddit has thousands of posts. We don't even know which posts he clicked. What was the content? Were they all on one day or was it more spread out?
2. 27k is not a lot of money. How long would that last them? I bet both of them combined made more than double that. It is also from Nov 2012, shortly after Cooper was born.
3. Leanna saying "He must have left him in the car" does not seem that odd to me, since it has been said that she feared that happening. We also don't know the full context of a lot of the statements she made.

I think the media's plan is:
1. Make every bit of information out to be as damning as possible.
2. Give it all a ton of coverage.
3. Therefore, if he is acquitted, the whole country will be in shock. The more people that are convinced that the case against him is rock solid, the bigger the shock.
4. Now, they can give reports about what "he is up to"--"where is he living" ala Casey Anthony.

I am not saying he is innocent, or that it wasn't intentional, but I think the media is trying to recreate the Anthony case right down to the acquittal.
We know he allegedly txt.her @ 3:16pm He allegedly called her for 1 min @4:04 pm

We know he left HD @4:16 pm
after calling his movie buddies to say he would be late.

We know @4:24 pm he was at Akers Mill on his cell yet again saying our child is dead (something similar)

@ 4:51 pm Leanna shows up at daycare.

What are the chances that @ 4:24 pm he did get her cell, but it went straight to voice mail?

What he was saying could have not even registered with her when she checked her vm.
She gets to daycare, no Cooper, "Ross must have left
him in the car"- like she's coming to grips with it.

Just because we haven't heard about a voice mail doesn't mean there wasn't one prior to her going to the daycare.
We know that the police took his phone, so she may not have been able to get through.
We haven't been told that she never responded have we?
We are just assuming that aren't we? I am not sure anymore.
They didn't have cell phones records yet.
"Did you say too much" makes total sense to me.
Ross sounds like someone that would talk your ear off if you let him.
Anytime someone over explains they start looking guilty.

I guess it will all be explained in 2016. I can see reasons why she would say some things, and I can see why they point to her knowledge as well.

OT just watched an episode of "Forensic Files" where the killer (who killed his wife) was a computer analyst and despite trying to cover his tracks in most areas, left evidence of searches about killing spouses on his work computer. Just shows how supposedly smart people can be so stupid. Thankfully.

You don't need to look at IT folks. Look at Anonymous and it's splinter, LolzSec. Those people, while a lot being extremely "socially awkward," could run circles and circles around RH and even they got caught!'

wonder if JH is addicted to *advertiser censored*?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...es-sex-addicts-high-DRUGS-isnt-addictive.html

The brain on *advertiser censored*: Researchers find sex addicts get the same high as a drug addict getting a hit/
This can have an impact on a person’s personal life and work, leading to significant distress and feelings of shame.
Excessive use of *advertiser censored* is one of the main features identified in many people with compulsive sexual behaviour.

You don't need to look at IT folks. Look at Anonymous and it's splinter, LolzSec. Those people, while a lot being extremely "socially awkward," could run circles and circles around RH and even they got caught!'
Jeff Dunham - Peanut - "NYEWM": http://youtu.be/wCy8MpT45gk
NYEWM!

Whoa! I have never been more clueless. I found 3 tweets from LolzSec... who is it?

Do we know what time they said Cooper was generally picked up by either parent? I thought I read they usually get him around 4:15? Why so late that day if so? If she went to pick him up later than she normally would maybe she was giving him enough time to "discover" Cooper. Also I'm still stuck on the phone call that lasted 6 minutes. Who was he talking to? Was he pretending? Or was he leaving a voice mail? If she went to get Cooper and the daycare had known wouldn't they have referred her to talk with her husband or the police? Maybe she knew and was so shaken up by what news she was going to receive that she didn't answer her phone. Maybe it was like a disbelief type thing even when you know it's happened or going to happen. Almost like saying what have I done when it's too late. That could explain why she automatically knew he was left in the car when she went to get him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ot-SUV-death-donated-money-online-arrest.html

PayPal will refund supporters of father accused in toddler son's hot SUV death who donated money online before his arrest
PayPal spokeswoman Adriana Higuera said customers who used the service to contribute to the campaign at YouCaring.com, where a total of more than $22,000 was given, will be getting their money back.

Higuera noted that people who donate to YouCaring.com do so using different pay services, so at this point only those who gave to the Harris campaign through PayPal will receive a refund.

Have we not found a Facebook account for either JH or LH? I find that very strange and hard to believe as almost everyone has a facebook account yet they are members of some sites I've never even heard of. I bet there is another name he uses other than just the ones we know of. Wish I could figure out what it was because I'm sure with all of his online persona's there must be more secretive accounts we're overlooking.

Did anyone here follow the Dr. Taleka Patrick missing person/found deceased case that ended badly in March 2014? WS members were allowed into the Parking Lot at nighttime and were able to find all kinds of information she tweeted that had been deleted by using a special website. I was wondering if any info in the PL thread would be helpful to us in gathering deleted messages from LH or her hubby. If anyone is interested....

This is the Parking Lot thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?234784-Dr-Teleka-Patrick-social-media-9

Taleka's Threads:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Dr-Teleka-Patrick-30-Kalamazoo-5-Dec-2013-14

Hers was a fascinating story of the brilliant mind that hallucinates until death, if left untreated. Taleka created a long-term fantasy and quite intimate relationship with a real-life popular pastor whom she moved from CA to be near enough to stalk. One evening she tweeted a picture of her immaculately set dining table where she had carefully placed their dinner with 2 placemats, 2 dinner plates, 2 tall glasses of water only the married preacher man was not coming for dinner. He knew nothing about it bc it existed only in her head.

In the PL, deleted tweets were recovered. It was labor intensive to obtain them and piece them altogether. She sent out tweets and also answered those tweets to herself while posing as her lover, in her own mind, of course. One cold winter evening, she went into a deep psychosis and abandoned her vehicle along a dark highway. Sadly enough, her once beautiful body was located when the ice melted months later which was earlier this year.

Have we not found a Facebook account for either JH or LH? I find that very strange and hard to believe as almost everyone has a facebook account yet they are members of some sites I've never even heard of. I bet there is another name he uses other than just the ones we know of. Wish I could figure out what it was because I'm sure with all of his online persona's there must be more secretive accounts we're overlooking.
There was fb pages found and the fb pages were later closed.
You may want to check out the media thread for this case. Lots of info there. :)

Did anyone here follow the Dr. Taleka Patrick missing person/found deceased case that ended badly in March 2014? WS members were allowed into the Parking Lot at nighttime and were able to find all kinds of information she tweeted that had been deleted by using a special website. I was wondering if any info in the PL thread would be helpful to us in gathering deleted messages from LH or her hubby. If anyone is interested....

This is the Parking Lot thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?234784-Dr-Teleka-Patrick-social-media-9

Taleka's Threads:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Dr-Teleka-Patrick-30-Kalamazoo-5-Dec-2013-14

Hers was a fascinating story of the brilliant mind that hallucinates until death, if left untreated. Taleka created a long-term fantasy and quite intimate relationship with a real-life popular pastor whom she moved from CA to be near enough to stalk. One evening she tweeted a picture of her immaculately set dining table where she had carefully placed their dinner with 2 placemats, 2 dinner plates, 2 tall glasses of water only the married preacher man was not coming for dinner. He knew nothing about it bc it existed only in her head.

In the PL, deleted tweets were recovered. It was labor intensive to obtain them and piece them altogether. She sent out tweets and also answered those tweets to herself while posing as her lover, in her own mind, of course. One cold winter evening, she went into a deep psychosis and abandoned her vehicle along a dark highway. Sadly enough, her once beautiful body was located when the ice melted months later which was earlier this year.
Do we need a mod or admins to ok a parking lot thread?

I believe LE took Ross' Facebook down as they often do. They use social media sites as part of their investigation. Check on all their "friends", in his case are checking on their ages as well. Ross' Twitter is gone as well.

I think Leanna's Facebook was up for a little while then it was taken down. Her pinterest was removed too. Ross' pinterest is still there so I will guess Leanna shut her accts down herself. To keep them away from prying eyes...

Do we need a mod or admins to ok a parking lot thread?

It was mod controlled with very specific hours of parking.

These are two old tweets of hers that had been deleted:

07/21/13 05:47 AM (Sunday) @TelekaPatrick And I started to think, well maybe it's a problem that I'm around. Maybe I'm getting too close to you or something. So I retreated.
07/21/13 05:49 AM (Sunday) @TelekaPatrick When you fail to communicate, misunderstandings occur. That's what I've been trying to tell you. I refuse to carry on like this anymore.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...atrick-social-media-9&p=10335811#post10335811

Taleka sent about thirty tweets of a conversation on the one particular day linked. WS sleuthers found them. Why can't we find LH and JRHs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat