GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the pastor also referred to LH as an incredible example of Christ-like strength in this most difficult time for her at the funeral. SMH

I can help with the BBM portion of yours. the answers to the rest are scattered about this forum in countless threads but a look at the transcripts and video of the probable cause hearing will help with those :)

ETA link to the map created by a member paisleyb showing the locations being discussed https://www.google.com/maps/@33.883...ta=!4m2!6m1!1szJiMS_FZ1AO0.k__1POp3fiiQ?hl=en

I know when you responded that you were not aware that I watched the hearing live and twice more since. I've posted links to the transcripts. I've viewed three IR reenactments with a similar vehicle, the infant seat and baby mannequin. My query arises bc I've been on the Maps thread.

Originally Posted by DeDee View Post

Will someone please take the time to explain to me RHs known pathway to where he stopped his vehicle after "noticing" Cooper? What I am troubling w/ is this "he traveled in the opposite direction of home and the movie" when departing HD. TIA

Also, that morning when departing CFA, he turns right and should have eased into the far left lane of the four-lane to turn left toward LAA. Instead, RH proceeds in the Straight Only Lane toward the TreeHouse. Is that correct?

Perhaps I need a nap.

I did read Gitana's post. I guess I just am not meant to understand this case. I am not generally dense. I would just really need to know if this man left his baby to die on purpose...not through neglect, etc...but literally, purposefully, on purpose. Jmo

"His baby" yet he displayed no empathy for the child, whether Cooper was his child or a stranger's child. It isn't a matter of how much or how little he cared for Cooper, at the hearing I think the evidence shows that he had no feelings whatsoever for anyone but himself. His focus was on appearances. How he looked. How the dead child looked.

JMO

I believe LE took Ross' Facebook down as they often do. They use social media sites as part of their investigation. Check on all their "friends", in his case are checking on their ages as well. Ross' Twitter is gone as well.

I think Leanna's Facebook was up for a little while then it was taken down. Her pinterest was removed too. Ross' pinterest is still there so I will guess Leanna shut her accts down herself. To keep them away from prying eyes...

Have we not found a Facebook account for either JH or LH? I find that very strange and hard to believe as almost everyone has a facebook account yet they are members of some sites I've never even heard of. I bet there is another name he uses other than just the ones we know of. Wish I could figure out what it was because I'm sure with all of his online persona's there must be more secretive accounts we're overlooking.

Sorry to be ignorant about this issue, or to question veracity of statement, but....

Can anyone give link stating either -
-LE 'took down Ross' Facebook down'
OR
-LE in other cases and/or other US states 'shutting down' a suspect's/arrestee's FB or other social media pages or sites?

(Not looking for LE 'taking down' a *advertiser censored* site or similar site)

Thx in adv.

I personally think he left Cooper to die, on purpose and planned it in advance... This is just my opinion of this case! :crazy:

Me too.

And just in case anyone is on the edge of their seat waiting for my thoughts ..... ;) lol

I think Rh thought he had it under control until he pulled Cooper out of the car seat. I think, until then, he only perceived minor glitches - but his over inflated opinion of himself thought he could compensate for those.

He was probably patting himself on the back when he suggested going to the movies (this is moo, there has been nothing to suggest this is the case) when a passerby didn't discover Cooper. Perfect way to smooth over the glitch in the plan so far. Way to go! I'll get out of the car and 'find' Cooper.

But. I think the smell in the car was unexpected. He got in, found that his sense of smell wasn't totally obliterated, and had to think on his feet. I don't think he had seen Cooper at this stage - he didn't know he was mottled, blue and scratched up. He thought of the choking idea, told himself he's a brilliant actor, pulled over immediately and set about trying for an Oscar.

I think he went into a type of shock after he saw the body. I think that's why he moved to the other side of the car - a subconscious distancing of himself from what he had done. I think he intended to talk to someone during the 6 minute call but it's possible he was put on hold (which still means he lied when he said he didn't talk to anyone - he would have spoken to someone who asked if it was okay if they put him on hold). He was buying time. At this stage I think he was trying to think of what to say and do next, and when LE told him to get off the phone he got angry because he was trying to do 3 things at once (think, talk and listen) hence the outburst which led to his arrest. He was then put in the back of the police car.

iirc early on one of the witnesses said his behaviour in the back of the police car was hinky, it made her suspicious of him. I'll brb with the quote and edit it in.

‘The police put him in the cop car and he was talking to one of the detectives and he would be very calm, but then very crazy, crying. I saw him looking back trying to work out what was going on, but he wasn’t looking back in concern for his son, he was looking back to see who the police were talking to.

‘I can’t imagine what it’s like to lose a child but his body language in the back of the car was very odd.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...or-awful-day-make-supporters-think-twice.html

Surely he could've breathed through his mouth if he were really on a mission, no?

No, just breathing through your mouth will not prevent the decomp. air from invading your respiratory system by blocking your nose. Once it gets into your breathing passages, it seems to permeate the tissues and can sometimes take days before that dissipates. Speaking from experience on that. That's why a lot of EMT or people that work with the deceased will use masks or even tricks like smearing Vicks Vaporub under their nostrils to get the job done.

I know when you responded that you were not aware that I watched the hearing live and twice more since. I've posted links to the transcripts. I've viewed three IR reenactments with a similar vehicle, the infant seat and baby mannequin. My query arises bc I've been on the Maps thread.

Perhaps I need a nap.

So your original post was really expressing a wish for a link to explain where the opposite direction from home thing was coming for then? If so glad I could satisfy.

I tend to agree with this:

I have never heard of LE doing that. Its possible someone in the family did it, or even FB. Unlikely that it was LE though without a court order to do so, and further what would be the point of that? They dont need it shut down to glean information. They would just get a court order for a copy from the company server from a certain date. That could actually be used as evidence.

Confirmation of this as fact is appreciated.

LE shut down both of their accounts after JRH was arrested - seems to be standard procedure lately.

Repeating my request for MSM link w statement that "LE shut down" FB page of a suspect or arrestee.
Ross, Leanna, or anyone in other cases (not involving *advertiser censored*).
Thx in adv.

Me too.

And just in case anyone is on the edge of their seat waiting for my thoughts ..... ;) lol

I think Rh thought he had it under control until he pulled Cooper out of the car seat. I think, until then, he only perceived minor glitches - but his over inflated opinion of himself thought he could compensate for those.

He was probably patting himself on the back when he suggested going to the movies (this is moo, there has been nothing to suggest this is the case) when a passerby didn't discover Cooper. Perfect way to smooth over the glitch in the plan so far. Way to go! I'll get out of the car and 'find' Cooper.

But. I think the smell in the car was unexpected. He got in, found that his sense of smell wasn't totally obliterated, and had to think on his feet. I don't think he had seen Cooper at this stage - he didn't know he was mottled, blue and scratched up. He thought of the choking idea, told himself he's a brilliant actor, pulled over immediately and set about trying for an Oscar.

I think he went into a type of shock after he saw the body. I think that's why he moved to the other side of the car - a subconscious distancing of himself from what he had done. I think he intended to talk to someone during the 6 minute call but it's possible he was put on hold (which still means he lied when he said he didn't talk to anyone - he would have spoken to someone who asked if it was okay if they put him on hold). He was buying time. At this stage I think he was trying to think of what to say and do next, and when LE told him to get off the phone he got angry because he was trying to do 3 things at once (think, talk and listen) hence the outburst which led to his arrest. He was then put in the back of the police car.

iirc early on one of the witnesses said his behaviour in the back of the police car was hinky, it made her suspicious of him. I'll brb with the quote and edit it in.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...or-awful-day-make-supporters-think-twice.html

totally agree with every bit of this post.

Repeating my request for MSM link w statement that "LE shut down" FB page of a suspect or arrestee.
Ross, Leanna, or anyone in other cases (not involving *advertiser censored*).
Thx in adv.

Hope you are not holding your breath. IMO that is an opinion and not a fact.

Me too.

LOL, I was waiting on the edge of my seat :D I like your thinking on this, makes sense..

http://www.cobbcounty.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=925&Itemid=471 Cobb County has 90 days to indict for murder . have not seen here or in MSM (not for lack of looking) when grand jury will meet specifically on RH case , but they appear pretty efficient , indictments fly out of there almost every week . I assume a big point of their deliberations will be about exactly what charges to bring , so Cobb PD may want to gather more computer or other forensic evidence. Already sick of Nancy Grace wonder how long she can keep this going with mo real new news , but I do enjoy Dr. Drew's take and guests that weigh in on RH & LH psychological make up , body language, etc. Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men ? RH has set the new standard, IMHO

Why kiss him at Chik Fil? JRH would be bringing him to daycare where they could say goodbye. Or did the loving JRH kiss CH every time he strapped CH into the car?

Very true. Good catch!!!!

He's hairless?
From manscaping? Nair? Shave? What?????

Would be like a bald opossum ...in a justin Bieber doo...shiver....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has Bama Bangs very popular with high school and college kids in Alabama You can google it :giggle:

Hope you are not holding your breath. IMO that is an opinion and not a fact.

Its a good question both RH & LH have been taken down, maybe FB does it to prevent attacks ? Wonder if LE can do ? Jodi Arias really did tweet from prison, while she was on trial, IIRC

how in the world was a total stranger able to do CPR then with no mask/vicks, etc....serious question

eta: sorry, this was supposed to be @ baznme

how in the world was a total stranger able to do CPR then with no mask/vicks, etc....serious question

It is a good question and I have wondered it too.

I have a mask in my handbag and one on my key ring too, but have thankfully never had to use it.

There's some discrepancy about whether there was a strong decomp odor. The cop said there was but a witness said there wasn't IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr