GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So then who has the money? The donation money?
I guess she does. He can't have it.

"you will have your own ‘bank account’ while in jail. This money is used to purchase items from the Commissary. Family and friends can deposit money into this account for you, and any money you earn while in prison will also be deposited into your account. Outside money can be paid in to your account via a money order, cash or check. If someone sends a check or money order, make sure that they write your inmate ID on it. The maximum amount you are allowed in your account is $290 per month"

http://prisonhandbook.com/1853/cobb-county-jail-marietta-ga/

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

I guess she does. He can't have it.

"you will have your own ‘bank account’ while in jail. This money is used to purchase items from the Commissary. Family and friends can deposit money into this account for you, and any money you earn while in prison will also be deposited into your account. Outside money can be paid in to your account via a money order, cash or check. If someone sends a check or money order, make sure that they write your inmate ID on it. The maximum amount you are allowed in your account is $290 per month"

http://prisonhandbook.com/1853/cobb-county-jail-marietta-ga/

Got it. I misunderstood your post. I thought you meant for Harris to qualify for a public defender that there could only be a certain amount of money in their checking/saving account.

I still think that Leanna put the max that was allowed into his account for him.

MOO

Jog my memory, DID LH check out the childless sites?
I don't remember it being mentioned anywhere one way or the other.
Do you think she did?

I think by now anyone that reads my posts knows my thoughts and feelings on Leanna being involved (along with Harris) in Cooper's death.

Let's say that Harris sees the writing on the wall and decides that he isn't going down alone. LE is going to need some kind of proof of Leanna's involvement. Does anyone think that Harris is clever (I don't think he's smart so clever is my other choice) enough to have kept some kind of proof against Leanna in case it came to this?

Jog my memory, DID LH check out the childless sites?

We don't know yet. That isn't something that she volunteered to LE (that we know of) unlike the how hot and how long it takes for a child to die in a car search. But they (LE) aren't done with the computer forensics yet. Who knows, that may come out at a later time.

MOO

I don't remember it being mentioned anywhere one way or the other.
Do you think she did?

I couldn't venture a guess as to what sites LH visited. I was only making a comment about the quote you posted, :)

The examiner is not considered MSM here, for what it is worth. Jmo

I think by now anyone that reads my posts knows my thoughts and feelings on Leanna being involved (along with Harris) in Cooper's death.

Let's say that Harris sees the writing on the wall and decides that he isn't going down alone. LE is going to need some kind of proof of Leanna's involvement. Does anyone think that Harris is clever (I don't think he's smart so clever is my other choice) enough to have kept some kind of proof against Leanna in case it came to this?

He wouldn't have done it on purpose. If there is anything to implicate her it will be accidental. Einstein was sure he would never be caught. LE said he had covered his tracks on his computers but he obviously didn't do a good job of it. My guess is the 'covering his tracks' he did was to keep his wife from seeing anything, not LE.

The examiner is not considered MSM here, for what it is worth. Jmo
"Clearly she's the subject of the investigation," said Ken Hodges, a former prosecutor."

"With her going on these websites regarding leaving children in cars and if she went on the other websites regarding being a childless parent, those would all be strong indicators that she was involved," Hodges said.
http://www.cbs46.com/story/25992396/legal-epxert-prosecutors-may-terget-leanna-harris

Another clue may be that she went to a pretty small catholic school. My kids go to a private school that has at most 8-10 kids per class. Just 6 in the kindergarten (which was awesome) and I noticed that they are far more conservative than the larger private schools in town and is one of the main reasons that we chose them.

Sorry, it's been 24 hours approx. and just now reading this...

So this makes me wonder further -- Is she Catholic? Or is she Protestant attending Catholic school because that's what was available so far as private, Christian schools? Not knowing the answer, I can speculate that either way there were a lot of demands & expectations put upon her re: how to live/plan her life.... if she WAS Catholic, married RH, then "converted" to his Protestant Church, that could have been a MAJOR pressure and sacrifice for her...

None of it relevant to the case, per se, except to try to better understand HER and the marital relationship. IMO.

NG is the only news source that claims "lil sizzlers" was used by Childfree. They made that claim after the site was made private, so how would they even know? There are thousands of comments, so how many said lil sizzlers? Was it just a sick joke by one member?

It's not even a reddit childfree thing. I posted a link to a "mainstream" childfree website that called them that back in 2011

eta: and reading back, I see it was in the urban dictionary back in 2004. Please :hand:

I honestly don't think that it will take much effort (if any) to convince the jury. 30 seconds. In 30 seconds Harris forgot Cooper after he took him out of the car, took him into Chick-Fil-A, ate breakfast with him for 20 mins, took him back out to the car, strapped Cooper into his carseat "really tight", kissed him "in case they were in an accident and Cooper died", backed up out of the parking space and drove to the stop light where Harris needed to turn left to take Cooper to day care. And let's not forget that Harris has said to LE that he was not on the phone texting and/or talking to anyone during this time. Then when Harris gets to work, instead of Cooper's day care, he sits in the car for ANOTHER 30 seconds before getting out of his car to go into work. During the time he was at work in the parking space Harris even leaned over to the passenger seat to get his laptop bag.

Once the jury hears just that, not to mention the internet searches and other stuff, I don't think they will have to be convinced any further that Harris intentionally left Cooper to die in the car.

MOO
I hope that is true but unfortunately look at Casey Anthony...just saying...that worries me some, what if some how he gets away with this?

I saw a couple of comments under a CNN article calling Cooper "tater tot". I am not sure how you could say that about a little boy who died a horrific death. Sadly, sick jokes like that tend to get more prevalent and worse, the more attention a case gets.

Yes, some of their comments are beyond sick...disturbed is more like it. It's comments like those that made me stop reading their comments years ago. I read the article and then I just scroll & roll, or more specifically, I click & close. Moo.

one of three tweets she sent out apparently just after setting up her account was about how proud her husband would be of her for setting up a twitter account all by herself and that he would have to now show her how all this works. If I remember right it was like 3 tweets maybe in 2011.

I tend to think that LH was not nearly as tech savvy as RH and that she spent far less time online involved in social media than he.

JMO

He wouldn't have done it on purpose. If there is anything to implicate her it will be accidental. Einstein was sure he would never be caught. LE said he had covered his tracks on his computers but he obviously didn't do a good job of it. My guess is the 'covering his tracks' he did was to keep his wife from seeing anything, not LE.

By knowing he was covering his tracks it makes him seem even more guilty to me. If it ain't no big deal then why delete it? JH makes it seem like these are normal actions. That everyone does this crazy stuff. I've looked at some sick stuff before but nothing ever as weird or crazy as all the things he checked out all together.

one of three tweets she sent out apparently just after setting up her account was about how proud her husband would be of her for setting up a twitter account all by herself and that he would have to now show her how all this works. If I remember right it was like 3 tweets maybe in 2011.

I tend to think that LH was not nearly as tech savvy as RH and that she spent far less time online involved in social media than he.

JMO

Agreed and it also makes me think that she only signed up to begin with because he was on there. They have a strange relationship. I believe they always had problems with his involvement with other women. And I hate to say this but sometimes I wonder if she isn't a victim of some type of abuse because she is very much into this man and it seems to me he didn't treat her so well. That or she really does need psychological help. No woman would think it was okay to cheat, lie, and kill their child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat