GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No joke EVERYONE in Alabama has that cut. I walked around for the first year thinking "sweet Jesus don't they have barbers? Is it a thing to still get a bowl cut from your mom?" Then I realized this was the "style" down there.

It's so hot in the summers. I don't know how they can do that. Gross. Like drinking milk on a hot day. My hair is down to the middle of my back and I practically shaved my head for the summers there. :-/

Sent from my iPhone

I'm from Alabama, and not EVERYBODY down here has that kind of haircut. Not JMO, but a fact. I don't know ANYONE who has that haircut.

That's obvious. In order to convince a jury that financial problems where a motive, the state will have to overcome reasonable doubt about it being a real burden.

If the defense shows that it's not uncommon for others to be in a similar financial situation, it will lessen it's impact on the jury in my opinion.

No motive is necessary. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Witness Madden who testified at the PCH claimed it was 20 minutes before LE arrived at Maddio's

RH left The Treehouse at 4:16.

LE responds to the crowd and ruckus at Maddio's at 16:24 (4:24)

Given drive time LE was there almost immediately after RH pulled into the lot.

I bet LM buys Christmas presents in July, like my grandmother. Organically, of course.

I spend the day driving from Daytona to Atlanta and now I've got 10 pages to catch up on. Next trip, I'm hiring someone to call and read me posts, lol.

Thank you. I was kind of shocked by that and almost went into hiding until I saw your post. Thanks for being nice to us newbies!

Seems like yesterday when I was a newbie! Newbies are special!:greetings:

I bet LM buys Christmas presents in July, like my grandmother. Organically, of course.

I spend the day driving from Daytona to Atlanta and now I've got 10 pages to catch up on. Next trip, I'm hiring someone to call and read me posts, lol.

Lmao!
"Organically"
Thank you for the laugh!

Some do. Actually, some of the dads who aren't known to have been sexting and cheating do. There are quite a few of these cases.
I would be most interested in seeing the links to these cases so that I may read up more on the issue. If they are in previous threads please provide a link and I will look into them. I don't want to start a war just want to educate myself about this case.
TIA

The rabbinical student and the pediatrician googled how to kill their kids in a hot car beforehand and stopped by at noon to check their progression into death? What coinkydink!

How did I miss this post?

Seriously? Wow! Thud!

Seems psychopaths really do think alike. IMO

No motive is necessary. IMO

Yes I know. I still think that the state will try and show motive in this case. Jury's like motive and if there is one, why not give it to them? JMO.

Thread closed until everyone calms down.

The posts directed toward each other are wayyyyy out of hand.

Is everyone calm now? I'm going to put some heather in here. According to Marlywings, that's what they do in Australia to calm nerves. :yes:

images

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...NVZA4A7vVObARGEP7llFp9hxSBLmlRlVtGpGxqgBru7Wg

PLEASE remember to use your alert feature and do NOT respond to posts that appear to be against our rules. Let the mods handle it because things go a lot smoother on our end that way. :tyou:

avu9eqaj.jpg

Caught a bee....:(

Awwww

First, LH is Leanna, not Ross. Second, what did he tell Stoddard that wasn't true? I haven't seen one single thing that can be said to have been a "lie" at this point. It's entirely possible I'm not remembering correctly, though. That said, I find that my definition of lying (deliberately telling something other than the truth) is different than the definition that seems to be popular in some of the threads (possibly seemingly inconsistent statements taken completely out of context) jmo

1. He said he forgot Cooper was in the car.
2. His whole life was a lie.

Only lies I need.

So.....Can his wife skype him in jail for visits?

I think you are forgetting that he forgot Cooper in 40 SECONDS. The light he came to where he turned to work instead of daycare in nearly right in front of chikfila. Not to mention, this wasn't a few times a month thing, this was a normal thing for him to take Cooper.There are people all over that have these stories and none of them have the same situation. 40 seconds after breakfast. None of them.

No, I am agreeing with you. My story was to give an example of a legitimate "forgetting" and how it was NOTHING like RH's story. I don't think her forgot at all. I suspect Cooper was awake when he locked him in, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14