GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooohhhh I can't wait to hear why he's due back in court again! I bet it has something to do with the other minor/s he was sexting.
I am up. I am on it. When it comes up for the 3rd time.... I am going to record it! This is infuriating.

Does anyone know how much life insurance these two carried on each other?

If it comes out they had a 25k policy on Cooper but not much on the family breadwinners that will look very suspicious indeed.

Thank you. I was kind of shocked by that and almost went into hiding until I saw your post. Thanks for being nice to us newbies!
Yes! Thanks to everyone for being nice to us newbies! It is difficult enough to jump into the conversation the first few times without worrying about rude replies.

Links please and thanks.

Lots of us are newbies. Please ignore the rudeness! I have been reading on this site for several months about this case and The Dermond murders near Atlanta. This is the first time I have read a rude reply. Many of us are learning about websleuths.

I read through the WaPo article disucssing Lyn Balfour. Interesting to compare and contrast her reaction upon learning that he son was in the car to that of LH & RH. There is just no doubt in my mind that this was a planned out (poorly) murder of a child , in the most horrific way possible (so as to try to get away with it) , collect $27,000 , be child free, whatever their motive. Their comments tell on them.

Welcome and I appreciate what you add to this forum, your posts are excellent and critically thought out. No hiding! You bring a lot to this discussion. :blowkiss:
On behalf of all us newbies, thank you! It is difficult enough to jump into the conversation without having to worry about getting a rude response.

avu9eqaj.jpg

Caught a bee....:(

Awwww

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh My does that bring back fond memories, our shepard King was crazy for bees, he would chomp them and you could hear his teeth clicking to kill them. Then he would rub and rub his mouth on the ground, then go back for more. Crazy dog. jmo idk Hope he doesn't end up liking them too.

Yes! Thanks to everyone for being nice to us newbies! It is difficult enough to jump into the conversation the first few times without worrying about rude replies.

Welcome! Don't worry - just post away!! Weegle, Weegle!! ;)

avu9eqaj.jpg

Caught a bee....:(

Awwww
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is just plain scary! That sort of sting can quickly be fatal if/when their throat closes up. One of mine got bit by something in the mouth and after being rushed to the vet she had a tube down her throat for 14 hours to keep the airway open (a 1k vet bill by the next morning).

Now we have prednisone and an epi shot in the fridge in case it happens again.

funerals are terribly expensive for adults. Even ones that are not elaborate or fancy in any way can cost average of around 13 to 16 Thousand around my parts. Not sure about children but I see a lot of adults' funeral bills at my job.

cremation and a private memorial would be under 3,000 dollars. JMO

I checked the AJC website and my Twitter - I can't find any news about a hearing.......

Yes I know. I still think that the state will try and show motive in this case. Jury's like motive and if there is one, why not give it to them? JMO.

I would likely need both a motive and proof of intent...still not understanding criminal neglect vs. neglect. But it has been explained to me many times, lol...still don't get it.

From what I can see in other similar cases, whether or not a parent is charged appears to be mostly based upon their reactions when the child is found, and/or on the specific prosecutor. There does not seem to be any consistency. All are guilty of doing something (or not doing) that resulted in the death of their child. But when it becomes a criminal act is a major source of confusion to me. Imo, some jurors will be like me. Jmo

Thanks for trying!
Cooper Harris: http://youtu.be/jqbYNIzlB3Q
Sorry! I fixed it. There's nothing there. I couldn't hit record fast enough. I just recorded what I could- not sure why... it's nothing.

I know it will break other places by lunch. I don't want people thinking I am not telling the truth. I would not do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98