GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry. I know this is about Cooper,but I can't help hating RH's lazy, fat self even more when I realize not only is he a slack-azz employee, but that he could stuff his porky face while he KNEW his baby lay dying a horrific death he, RH, INFLICTED upon him.

I hate this pig with the fury of a thousand suns. Stupid bama bangs and all.
I know....whoever made him think that haircut fit his big head? Makes his face look bigger. JMO.

For real ear lobe fold/crease sign of major heart disease.

page 8/of 9
http://www.grandparents.com/health-and-wellbeing/health/surprising-heart-attack-risk-factors

e9evyne3.jpg

RM is just such a vile individual in my opinion. Despite his false face presented to the world as this loving Christian husband and father, in almost every part of his life, he has made a mockery of those values.

He has disrespected his marriage with his sexual infidelities and obsessions. He has disrespected his employer, by using time he is being paid TO WORK...to indulge his sexual fantasies. In today's economy, how many people would love to have a job like the one he made a mockery of! He speaks of kissing his child for fear that he might die in a car wreck, but is too lazy to change out the car seat to make the possibility of that happening less likely.

Even if we just look at this man apart from this crime, what we see is a study in deliberate deception. He wants to be WHAT he wants...he imposes no morals or boundaries on himself. He doesn't put forth any personal effort to be a better husband, employee, or Dad. All his effort just goes to fool as many people as he can. To cover his tracks. To have everything BOTH ways.

This crime fits into that personality with complete perfection.

RM is just such a vile individual in my opinion. Despite his false face presented to the world as this loving Christian husband and father, in almost every part of his life, he has made a mockery of those values.

He has disrespected his marriage with his sexual infidelities and obsessions. He has disrespected his employer, by using time he is being paid TO WORK...to indulge his sexual fantasies. In today's economy, how many people would love to have a job like the one he made a mockery of! He speaks of kissing his child for fear that he might die in a car wreck, but is too lazy to change out the car seat to make the possibility of that happening less likely.

Even if we just look at this man apart from this crime, what we see is a study in deliberate deception. He wants to be WHAT he wants...he imposes no morals or boundaries on himself. He doesn't put forth any personal effort to be a better husband, employee, or Dad. All his effort just goes to fool as many people as he can. To cover his tracks. To have everything BOTH ways.

Ya think he will be shocked when he discovers the world doesn't revolve around him?

That's great that you can research on your own. And no big deal if you can't or don't want to.

There are a couple of posters that were asking for links and Bratislava, myself and others are happy to provide them.

I'm more than sufficiently able to do my own research. But I think it's awesome when people cite (I need to do better) and I'd never give someone cap for providing links. Ignore them if you don't wanna click them.

That's great that you can research on your own. And no big deal if you can't or don't want to.

There are a couple of posters that were asking for links and Bratislava, myself and others are happy to provide them.

as I said, I appreciate it ---not intended as a slam on the link provider-- just noting that taking the time to look up something yourself, can be easily accomplished. Peace.

Yeah, I think he is shocked right now. Thought everyone would believe his story.

For real ear lobe fold/crease sign of major heart disease.

page 8/of 9
http://www.grandparents.com/health-and-wellbeing/health/surprising-heart-attack-risk-factors

e9evyne3.jpg

Thanks, I was wondering about some medical cause. I do see a small crease on the right earlobe too. Found a pic of RH that shows that ear:

jrh.jpg

ETA: That link you provided also mentions sexual/erectile dysfunction as one of the warning signs of heart disease. Obviously, his obesity would point to another warning sign as well.

Even though it was reported again and again that the bond hearing was going to follow the prelim hearing... only some people were confused about the accuracy of that report.

There was a ton of confusion on here and the media in the days leading up to the hearing. Much confusion if bond would be addressed, myself included.

Thanks, I was wondering about some medical cause. I do see a small crease on the right earlobe too. Found a pic of RH that shows that ear:

View attachment 54835
wow! I just got the goosebumps. Ooo shivers too. I guess being RH must take it's toll. Say what you will. This guy is toast. imo

This is the perfect description of RH - good job putting it into words for us. The more we hear about him, the more he reminds me of Mark Hacking. Hacking inflated his abilities, experience, etc., and was so good at it that he even fooled his wife. When she figured him out, he killed her. RH killed his son - can't help but wonder, if he would have gotten away with his son's "accidental" death, if his wife would have been next.

View attachment 54835

ETA: That link you provided also mentions sexual/erectile dysfunction as one of the warning signs of heart disease. Obviously, his obesity would point to another warning sign as well.
When you enlarge that pic you can see a scar along the face and earlobe from the bottle rocket incident. jmo

When you enlarge that pic you can see a scar along the face and earlobe from the bottle rocket incident. jmo

I thought I read in his reddit comment that he had 2 surgeries from the bottle rocket incident.

This is the perfect description of RH - good job putting it into words for us. The more we hear about him, the more he reminds me of Mark Hacking. Hacking inflated his abilities, experience, etc., and was so good at it that he even fooled his wife. When she figured him out, he killed her. RH killed his son - can't help but wonder, if he would have gotten away with his son's "accidental" death, if his wife would have been next.
I honestly believe he was headed home. No other reason for him to be on Akers Mill Rd. The theater was on the corner of hwy 41 and Cumberland Boulevard.

There was a ton of confusion on here and the media in the days leading up to the hearing. Much confusion if bond would be addressed, myself included.

So is it your understanding now that the hearing and the bond hearing that followed immediately afterward was the final decision? (until grand jury?) Surely they are not going to go through all of that again? If they were, I would expect a lot of media attention.

I can vouch for you! I heard it while I was getting ready for work between 5:30 and 6:30 AM this morning.
As soon as I got to work this morning, I came here to see if there was more about it.

I was responding to gngr-snap, still getting used to the newish WS.

I can vouch for you! I heard it while I was getting ready for work between 5:30 and 6:30 AM this morning.
As soon as I got to work this morning, I came here to see if there was more about it.

So strange - I just heard the top of the hour news on local channel 46 Atlanta - they didn't even mention RH's name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreenJenny