GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't? :nyah: j/k But seriously, isn't it quite, quite humid there in the summer?

I've lived in Georgia, including in the Marietta/Vinings area. Yes, it's very humid, but that varies and I don't know what the humidity was that day. Very easy to find, though, so I'll look in a second. Imo, it would depend on how humid it was that day and how long the child was in the vehicle deceased. Some commentators have said he would have died within an hour or two -- so would his hair still have been soaked at 4:30....idk.

You aren't? :nyah: j/k But seriously, isn't it quite, quite humid there in the summer?
It's definitely humid here. July and August are the worst months. Walking from my office building to the car feels like an oven. Last summer my AC was out and although I had windows down driving, I looked like I took a dip in the pool once I reached home.

I went and checked USA.com and Seattle's average humidity is far greater than Atlanta on Average although Atlanta will peak above Seattle's by a few percentage points in July. We don't sweat in the Southeast.... We might occasionally perspire, but I think your ex is a colorful story teller... I liked the steamy bathroom analogy.

Anyone who falls asleep with a toddler wandering alone is a horrible parent! If something happens leading to the death of the toddler while the parent sleeps they should be charged to the full extend of the law. They should also remove a toddler from any home where a parent leaves a toddler alone while they sleep. Unless, the toddler is secured safely in a crib, they can't climb out of, with no choking or strangulation hazards.

When my son was a baby, I'd put him down for his nap and take one myself. I've never in my life before or since have been able to fall asleep so fast! Lol
Naps are so refreshing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went and checked USA.com and Seattle's average humidity is far greater than Atlanta on Average although Atlanta will peak above Seattle's by a few percentage points in July. We don't sweat in the Southeast.... We might occasionally perspire, but I think your ex is a colorful story teller... I liked the steamy bathroom analogy.

Really? It never feels all that humid here, but I guess when it's not combined with the heat, it's not that noticeable. It rarely gets up past the 80s in summer. And I live on an island now, so the marine air keeps it cooler still. It's definitely not "humid" in any non-summer months here, unless the humidity index measures rain, which we get a lot of!

And he was from the Northwest, which is probably why he was uncouth enough to sweat instead of perspire, lol!

I think there's an almost certain chance that Harris had an absolute break with reality and remained in a delusional state if not psychotic. His statements to police should be viewed in that light.

Spoken like a true defense attorney....
You missed your calling, if you're not one.
Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Security expert Brent Brown believes that it is almost certain police doubted the circumstances from almost the beginning"

"So there’s obviously more to this story and I think they knew that within the hour of the incident occurring on Acres Mill,” Brown said."

Within an hour. Wow.
Before any search warrants or anything.

http://m.wsbtv.com/news/news/warrant-father-who-left-child-hot-car-checked-vehi/ngR9s/

When a parent stops his car, yells 'my child is/was choking' and the child is in rigor...........I understand LE doubting the circumstances.
It's not a hard concept to grasp.

When a parent stops his car, yells 'my child is/was choking' and the child is in rigor...........I understand LE doubting the circumstances.
It's not a hard concept to grasp.

I've put some thought into the choking assertions... First of all, we never heard anything about choking until days and days later. He was certainly saying "I've killed our child"...I tend to think that in the process of CPR there were gurgling sounds coming from the body and in his refusal to accept reality was hoping that he heard his child choking. It's just a hare-brained theory.

After seeing how small that car is, going out around noon to the car and not seeing the baby in the car seat. I don't believe his story it's absurd. Jmo

ciao

I want to post an image off my computer of HD bldg and parking lot. But it asks for http address of image. How can you upload a map image to this thread that isn't from a web address?

I've put some thought into the choking assertions... First of all, we never heard anything about choking until days and days later. He was certainly saying "I've killed our child"...I tend to think that in the process of CPR there were gurgling sounds coming from the body and in his refusal to accept reality was hoping that he heard his child choking. It's just a hare-brained theory.

I will do my best to find the original link to eyewitness statement that were posted in the earliest reports.....eyewitness reported that he said his son was choking and to call 911

I see one problem with that....
Cooper was in full rigor. Dead people can't gurgle. Meant respectfully.

It has occurred to me that it is common at death to issue a death gasp, that last breath.

I AM NOT SUGGESTING HE HAD ONLY JUST EXPIRED (sorry not yelling, just really want that bit to be clear).

Does anyone know that if as a part of natural decomp processes escaping gases could cause a dead person to issue an audible sound?

I assure you if I blow air in a full rigor body and then compress the chest, I'll

Get some noise. Also respectful.

Genuine question - would there ever be any reason to do that? If someone's in rigor they're past resuscitation, aren't they? Also respectfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee