GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WSB radio is replaying the segment from earlier today right now.

Always My Opinion Only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In four minutes? No.

Forget the 4 mins - do you think it could happen at all is my question. If so what is the timeframe or circumstances you could see?

Back to 4 mins-
Do we really know for sure how long he was in the car after putting the baby in? I don't text and drive so sometimes I strap my kids in and check my phone or make a phone call etc. I know police say they know the times but did they give exact time he walked in?

Dr's records? To determine if the boy is healthy, you think? I have not thought about Dr's record.

for the father and/or son

(MOO) maybe dad may have been having some sports injuries and/or sleep/mood issues? that could provide insight into his actions (especially with memory loss - thinking Ambien etc) not uncommon these days

No. IMO most landlords that rent out condos, don't live there.
My first property was a condo, I lived in for five years. it's now a rental property. I don't live there.
Most of the people that were my neighbors have done the same.

You never know. If it is a small complex and he is around a lot doing things he knows the neighbors. Not all landlords are hands off.

Pete Combs is on WSB saying the internet search is not confirmed they are discussing the rumors.

Anyone else listening to this?

Always My Opinion Only!

Pete Combs is on WSB saying the internet search is not confirmed they are discussing the rumors.

Anyone else listening to this?

Always My Opinion Only!

I'm sorry...could you post the link again. ty

Dr's records? To determine if the boy is healthy, you think? I have not thought about Dr's record.

Very good point...

The doctors files would need to be investigated for growth, progress, etc. Of little Cooper...

JMO

They're confirmed at Chik-Fil-A since then. It's in the revised warrant that came on earlier this week. I'm sure there's a video. The uncertainty was likely before they'd seen it. jmo

you're welcome

for the father and/or son

(MOO) maybe dad may have been having some sports injuries and/or sleep/mood issues? that could provide insight into his actions (especially with memory loss - thinking Ambien etc) not uncommon these days

Yes... Any possible doctor/therapist/dentist appointments of mom, dad, and Cooper...

JMO

Forget the 4 mins - do you think it could happen at all is my question. If so what is the timeframe or circumstances you could see?

Back to 4 mins-
Do we really know for sure how long he was in the car after putting the baby in? I don't text and drive so sometimes I strap my kids in and check my phone or make a phone call etc. I know police say they know the times but did they give exact time he walked in?

They did not, but they have said that it's 2/10 of a mile and did say that it was a matter of minutes. (I will look for that link.)

I do think forgetting a child in a car CAN happen, but I don't think it has to or should. I think it happens to all walks of life, but they all have one thing in common. They aren't slowing down to think of their child first, and their priorities are negligently out of place. I think there should be no tolerance and it should be a crime every single time a child dies or is severely injured in a hot car. This case shows gross negligence and IMO can't be compared to other cases.

<modsnip>

Image of HD satellite offices. HD purchased the two bldgs at top and they share parking lots. The bldg that is pinned and the bldg just above it on map. HD corporate Hdqtrs was so a crowded a few years ago that they purchased the two bldgs which are across the freeway from main office. Turn right onto Cumberland Pkwy and turn right past Cumberland Mall onto Akers Mill Rd to the shopping center.

Attachments

• lorne.jpg
    lorne.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 30
No, he didn't forget as soon as he pulled out of the drive way.....
but that was possibly part of his plan.
l

I know nothing ((up front folks nothing nada nix)) but do you think a person with ADHD could forget kid in 4 minutes

I wonder if he did take his cell phone to his car. Maybe even plugged it in to the charger to try and say it was dead and needed to be charged because it was dead. ie why he didn't answer it when the daycare called

Ugh.. Blew the margins...

I think that it can happen to anyone under the right circumstances.

They did not, but they have said that it's 2/10 of a mile and did say that it was a matter of minutes. (I will look for that link.)

I do think forgetting a child in a car CAN happen, but I don't think it has to or should. I think it happens to all walks of life, but they all have one thing in common. They aren't slowing down to think of their child first, and their priorities are negligently out of place. I think there should be no tolerance and it should be a crime every single time a child dies or is severely injured in a hot car. This case shows gross negligence and IMO can't be compared to other cases.

both of the addresses are in the warrant. I'm not sure why there's so much controversy about how far apart the locations are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro