GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have been talking about you. After the person posted I responded pretty quickly asking about all the questions I had just referenced and never saw a response. Two different people had posted similar posts regarding testing out the theory. One with a similar car and one with the same make just a model year difference. One for sure was less detailed. I have a Britax rear facing seat and could never and still can't see over the top of it. Its the Marathon model. If I wasn't standing at the right diagonal I could only see feet when my daughter still sat rear facing. I have a mid size SUV. I certainly couldn't see anything juat opening the door to set something on my console unless I purposely was looking to see something in the seat. Maybe walking up to the car if I was looking in to see but not just walking by.

By the way, the caps in my response were for my emphasis, because I was trying to make sure I typed my response correctly. I am terrible at the touch key things. I think the first time I made the post I missed a lot. I wasn't type screaming at you...lol!

In our car, the britax essentially sits against the two front seats in the middle

And if he does witnesses it daily, he needs a hobby or a restraining order. It's a little creepy!

Why is it creepy? I can see what my neighbors do. I can see them come and go and can tell you when they will be home and such. Not because I am watching them but I notice when I am out and about.

That is normal.

How do you know he didn't?

You're the one that believes him.

I'm asking the logic used to determine who is credible and who is not.

A landlord.

Verses

A decorated & highly respected reporter of TWENTY YEARS with law enforcement sources.

And you, choose the landlord.
Help me understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is it creepy? I can see what my neighbors do. I can see them come and go and can tell you when they will be home and such. Not because I am watching them but I notice when I am out and about.

That is normal.

You can tell me their daily routine, every day? What parent takes who, on what day, what time, when they get back, and who they have picked up? You can tell me that and state it as a fact that can't be disputed?

I'm sorry, but I don't buy that any neighbor can do that. And the landlord is a landlord, not their neighbor. If someone knows my every day moves to the kind of detail above, YES that is creepy. Very creepy.

This reporter is naming their source and their source is being quoted. It is a big difference between that and unnamed sources. IMO

Also, Scarlett, it's in msm that Officer Bowman wonders where it came from that the defendant searched for how long it takes a dog to die in a hot car. So, for WS purposes, it's an established fact that Officer Bowman doesn't know where that allegation came from. So if Officer Bowman doesn't know it came from LE and it's reported in the MSM that he doesn't know it came from LE, it's a rumor under the TOS imo

By the way, the caps in my response were for my emphasis, because I was trying to make sure I typed my response correctly. I am terrible at the touch key things. I think the first time I made the post I missed a lot. I wasn't type screaming at you...lol!

In our car, the britax essentially sits against the two front seats in the middle

Thanks for not yelling :)

It will be interesting to find out a little more about the daycare Cooper was supposed to be at.
Did they call the mom, or J.Harris ?
Did the mom call the daycare just to see if everything was o.k.? (some people 'check in' now and then when their kids are with caregivers, some don't unless the daycare/sitter calls them with a problem.)
Or did J.H. call the daycare and say his son was staying home that day with his mom because of illness, or whatever ?

No wonder they need so many SW's ; LE may need more !

It doesn't mean a darn thing to me if mom and dad switched days dropping Cooper off.

The guy claims that he forgot his son was in the car after eating breakfast with him and driving a whole 3-4 minutes down the road. Pul-ease!

There is no doubt in my mind that Cooper was bright eyed and bushy tailed at that time. Justin knew he was in that car.

Common sense and logic tell me that there are so many red flags in this case that are screaming that this so-called father is a big fat liar.

Let's not forget that pesky murder charge he is facing. It's there for a reason.

Also, Scarlett, it's in msm that Officer Bowman wonders where it came from that the defendant searched for how long it takes a dog to die in a hot car. So, for WS purposes, it's an established fact that Officer Bowman doesn't know where that allegation came from. So if Officer Bowman doesn't know it came from LE and it's reported in the MSM that he doesn't know it came from LE, it's a rumor under the TOS imo

Officer Bowman didn't confirm it nor did he deny it.
He said I don't know where it came from.
I'm sure he would love to know WHO leaked it.
All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can tell me their daily routine, every day? What parent takes who, on what day, what time, when they get back, and who they have picked up? You can tell me that and state it as a fact that can't be disputed?

I'm sorry, but I don't buy that any neighbor can do that. And the landlord is a landlord, not their neighbor. If someone knows my every day moves to the kind of detail above, YES that is creepy. Very creepy.

Pretty much. Now I have one neighbor at this point who is pg but the couple before, I could tell you when she would bring the kids out and play and when they come home from work. It is the kind of thing you notice living in a neighborhood of close people.
We all know each other. It is not creepy. It is nice and homey.

It will be interesting to find out a little more about the daycare Cooper was supposed to be at.
Did they call the mom, or J.Harris ?
Did the mom call the daycare just to see if everything was o.k.? (some people 'check in' now and then when their kids are with caregivers, some don't unless the daycare/sitter calls them with a problem.)
Or did J.H. call the daycare and say his son was staying home that day with his mom because of illness, or whatever ?

No wonder they need so many SW's ; LE may need more !

I'm comfortable saying no to all your questions - otherwise, they'd be charging him with intent to murder. He's been charged with gross negligence, not intent.

What I am wondering is if anyone else was around that car all day???

Huh? Officer Bowman is not the only cop on the force. I'm pretty sure the TWO LEO's that gave info to Randy Travis have much more knowledge of the case.

Actually, if you continue on in the People article, you can see exactly why Bowman said what he said. LE Handbook 101

That is normal.

I am almost hyper-vigilant. I can be anywhere in my house and can tell you which neighbor just got home by the sound of their car door. Jmo

Pretty much. Now I have one neighbor at this point who is pg but the couple before, I could tell you when she would bring the kids out and play and when they come home from work. It is the kind of thing you notice living in a neighborhood of close people.

I do think that's what you do get if you live in a neighborhood where you can easily see down and up the street from a window.

I live in a suburban neighborhood but it's very hilly, and I live down a ravine with trees in the front. There's no way - from any window in my house - to even see when the mailman comes, or to see any neighbors come and go unless I'm driving on the street. But I know there are some neighborhoods that are completely flat and from your front window you can see anything anyone does.

It does matter where you live whether you have the ability to see what goes on. I'm VERY close to the people in my neighborhood, I just can't see them from my house. ;D

But you make no mention if you can tell me who takes what kids where, on what days, what times, and who picks them up on what days and what times. Anyway, it doesn't actually matter to me.

I still don't put an ounce of weight into what he says. Again, he is not their neighbor and they have not lived there long.

Huh? Officer Bowman is not the only cop on the force. I'm pretty sure the TWO LEO's that gave info to Randy Travis have much more knowledge of the case.

Actually, if you continue on in the People article, you can see exactly why Bowman said what he said. LE Handbook 101

The thing is he put his name on it. HE could have just said, Ongoing investigation and I am not commenting.. But he didn't. He made it clear that it is not true, IMO. He knows it will be in print with his name on it. HE is not going to willingly look like an idiot later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro