GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it does. 3 hours is not 7. And a lot can change in that next 4 hours.

Again, There is no proof at this point it smelled of anything.

Of course there is no proof for US as we were not there to smell it and capture it for us to prove to others.

but fact is, a decomposing body in a 100+ degree confined space IS GOING TO SMELL. and the SMELL will be like NO OTHER SMELL anyone has experienced. ask ANYONE who is in forensics or does autopsies. the body begins releasing gases w/in an hour of death. even a freaking banana left in a super hot car is going to rot and smell w/in hours.

i cant even believe anyone is debating this. who gives a crap if the police said this or that or a SEASONED investigative reporter who has sources on the inside (they ALL do) said this or that. a 20yr veteran of investigative reporting that has a stellar reputation for getting it right is not something that one should just throw to the side of the road. plus, science tells us that a decomposing body inside a small confided SUPER HOT space is going to smell HORRIBLE.

if one (in general) wants facts - look to science. that will tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about a dead body.

If he put that there, To me that means that is what he was asked about. That lines up with the answer. There would be no reason for the reporter to add that otherwise.

So you trust THIS reporter - just not other reporters?

Me neither! Good find! Not sure why a landlord would know that but seems they had spoken recently so maybe they had become friends.

Alternating days could bolster his story of forgetting to drop him

I think the landlord enjoys telling stories. I don't think I believe that he personally knew this couple. I have seen it in article after article, that his routine was to drop off Cooper daily.

I remember.. I believe it was a witness statement.. the Dad was getting the baby out of the car and another man ended up assisting him and then he also did cpr because the Dad kept raising his hands in the air and yelling to the sky what did I do etc jmo

IMO, not all the witnesses have spoken to the media. Some have only given statements to LE.

but we only have PEOPLE's word that that's what Bowman was refering to as this stuff...may have been something else entirely or mis relayed from PEOPLE reporter to PEOPLE reporter..

Reporter was verifying for the reader what the quote referenced. Bowman also responded in the news conference Wed it was speculation. So twice he has dismissed it. Either on purpose or because it might be rumor. Time will tell

She was purposely looking for the child though. If you think the child is at day car you and not purposely trying to see if a child was there you wouldn't notice because at best you can see a leg or foot flopping around in a car seat rear facing that's big enough to hold a child that's almost 2. The person with the exact same car also didn't confirm if the seat was in the center or behind pne of the from seats. They also didn't say if they were sitting in the front seat looking or opened the driver side door as it was said Ross did at lunch. He didn't get in.

AND the poster thinks he's guilty of murder (with intent) and did when the "experiment" was conducted.

That is coming from a landlord. The other bazillion articles I've read has said it's his daily routine.

The landlord seems to have hyperbolic diarrhea of the mouth. It has been noted they RECENTLY moved there. He sure does seem besties so soon

The Landlord that knew him, and knew their routine?

Seems pretty straight forward to me.

I had not heard this before.

"Harris and his wife alternated days for dropping off Cooper at the day care, Saini said."
http://m.knoxnews.com/news/2014/jun/20/ga-man-charged-murder/

Thank you have not seen this link, off to read.

I think you are forgetting that taking Cooper to daycare WAS his routine. That was not changed by anyone, except the "father" who left him in the car instead. Funny how a 3 minute car trip is enough to make a man forget about the son he just ate breakfast with.

I don't buy it. I never will. The evidence presented supports what is in jail for.

I have read that dad regularly dropped off and mom (as the PT emlyoed parent) regularly picked up. can't remember if I found the link for that bit of info tho.

Sigh.

Tired of going in circles. For every link substantiating a fact a link is thrown up to dispute and quiet frankly a lot of it is subjective to the reader.

Time to visit a non thinking thread. BBL

Oh for Pete's sake!

The reporter did his job. He's not some gossip. He's not a liar, flunky, or some pimply faced, fresh out of journalism class trying to make a name for himself, nobody.

He found two law enforcement sources to speak to him anonymously..and reported it.

That's how it's done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank Gawd, that was becoming ridiculous.
:cheers: :yourock:

Reporter was verifying for the reader what the quote referenced. Bowman also responded in the news conference Wed it was speculation. So twice he has dismissed it. Either on purpose or because it might be rumor. Time will tell

reporter wasnt verifying, reporter was asserting. claiming even.

that's a whole lotta knocking going on --11

Her phone, his phone, her work, his work, the daycare if there's a separate provider (as was posted), chik-fil-a, internet provider(s), Akers Mill, the pizza place...that's nearly 11 easy, without having anything new.

She was purposely looking for the child though. If you think the child is at day car you and not purposely trying to see if a child was there you wouldn't notice because at best you can see a leg or foot flopping around in a car seat rear facing that's big enough to hold a child that's almost 2. The person with the exact same car also didn't confirm if the seat was in the center or behind pne of the from seats. They also didn't say if they were sitting in the front seat looking or opened the driver side door as it was said Ross did at lunch. He didn't get in.

I don't know if you are referring to me, or not. I have the same vehicle and our seat WAS put in the middle. That is not the normal position, but we moved it there. I DID say that I could see parts of a child just standing at the driver door and quickly glancing. I DID say that I could see parts of a child while I was sitting in the driver seat. I also said that I am short and when I put something down to make me taller, it made it EASIER to see a child. I can see a child in a huge britax rear facing seat sitting in the driver's seat with my short self. I could even see the kid through the dang tinting when I walked up to the driver side door.

I do NOT believe he didn't know Cooper was there.

That is coming from a landlord. The other bazillion articles I've read has said it's his daily routine.

The landlord seems to have hyperbolic diarrhea of the mouth. It has been noted they RECENTLY moved there. He sure does seem besties so soon

this is new news for sure

early on there were several references saying that he dropped off and she picked up

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/local/smyrna/2014/06/27/hot-car-death-cooper-harris/11557671/

According to this article I think Ross and his wife have one attorney. It says at one part his lawyer was told he would not be allowed to attend funeral and shortly after says the attorney also requested photographs from the family computer but was denied etc etc. since we know Leann had requested the photos for the funeral it makes me feel like he is representing them as a family at least for now.

Me neither! Good find! Not sure why a landlord would know that but seems they had spoken recently so maybe they had become friends.

Alternating days could bolster his story of forgetting to drop him
He wasn't a landlord like an apartment complex. These are condominiums. People own them and rent them out. I would imagine after 2 years someone renting the unit to them knew them pretty well.
moo

Thank you have not seen this link, off to read.

I have read that dad regularly dropped off and mom (as the PT emlyoed parent) regularly picked up. can't remember if I found the link for that bit of info tho.

Sigh.

Tired of going in circles. For every link substantiating a fact a link is thrown up to dispute and quiet frankly a lot of it is subjective to the reader.

Time to visit a non thinking thread
. BBL

Me, too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads