GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this has been discussed over the past few days (this case is almost too much for me so I've been AWOL), but a toddler does not get quiet for a 2-minute ride from Chic-Fil-A to the office. They chat, they babble, they squirm. They would be hard to 'forget' in that short time period. JMO

agreed, plus based on where he was supposed to go (daycare) and where he actually went (work) he had to opt not to make a turn that would have come in about 1 minute after leaving the chick fil a parking lot. Instead he went the route to work. 1 minute to forget the child you just fed and strapped into a carseat?

It boggles the mind.

agreed, plus based on where he was supposed to go (daycare) and where he actually went (work) he had to opt not to make a turn that would have come in about 1 minute after leaving the chick fil a parking lot. Instead he went the route to work. 1 minute to forget the child you just fed and strapped into a carseat?

It boggles the mind.
Here is a map of all 3 for those that haven't seen it.
The green star is the
Chic fil a.

zugudese.jpg

NBCWashington ‏@nbcwashington 14m
More questions arise in the hot car death of a Ga. boy after his mom says she searched for child car deaths online. http://bit.ly/1qoaIzs

I am an IT person and I don't know how to hide stuff except for destroying the computer .
Why would you search at work if really planning a murder? Search at the library or some other public place.

Which is why I assumed the search on the work computer took place after the "lunch time car check". I suspected he was shocked to find that he wasn't dead yet and then went to his computer and checked to see how long it would take before going back out to the car.

Of course, that wouldn't explain any "home" research or why she would say she had also searched the topic.

I raised my daughter, never left her in a car for a second ever- hot, or cold. Not even to run into a convenience store- too risky too many carjackers. Just would NOT ever do it.

I would assume this is COMMON SENSE. No need to research it online ever.

Thank you!!!!

I've woken up & dragged my screaming & crying own son out of his crib, when he was sick as a dog, had been up all night throwing up & had no sleep...to pick up a prescription from the pharmacy less than a mile away. He had fallen back asleep on the very short ride there.
When I got to the pharmacy, I had to again disturb him and carry him in.

I wasn't leaving him home or out in the car.

When I recounted the above to a friend with children...she said, " you should have left him home, he needed his sleep"

Gasp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checking in while watching the World Cup. The mom searched as well? WHAT THE HE!!??? Can someone give me a synopsis?

In addition to the news of the mom's computer searches....there is this new tidbit today from the funeral:

"Ross Harris' father also spoke to the crowd, saying his son Ross had a dream Cooper was sitting on Jesus’ lap looking down at them, before the boy's death. Harris told him he was playing a guitar in the dream and Leanna was working in a nursery with other children."

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/cobb-county-father-makes-jailhouse-call-sons-funer/ngWGM/

I am an IT person and I don't know how to hide stuff except for destroying the computer .
Why would you search at work if really planning a murder? Search at the library or some other public place.

Most libraries around here make you log in with your library card number, so searches could be traced back to you if you went to the library to plan a murder.

Most libraries around here make you log in with your library card number, so searches could be traced back to you if you went to the library to plan a murder.

Did not know that. Thanks

Sure thing-- Harris home should be listed on the map. Will also post in Media Only thread.

thanks :) :blush: I had not zoomed out enough to see the home. Its location makes me even more puzzled by his progressing to work after the CFA stop rather than daycare.

CFA is beyond his workplace (ie. towards and near to daycare)

So he left home, passed the turn for work, traveled beyond toward daycare, stopped at CFA then traveled back in the direction he came towards his office bypassing the daycare he ate breakfast within view of. If this man was THAT forgetful he should never have been in charge of anything let alone anyone. JMO

I'm sure this has been discussed over the past few days (this case is almost too much for me so I've been AWOL), but a toddler does not get quiet for a 2-minute ride from Chic-Fil-A to the office. They chat, they babble, they squirm. They would be hard to 'forget' in that short time period. JMO

Don't worry we are going to hear ALL about his bum right ear, the one damaged by the bottle rocket....(redditt)

ETA I'm not taking up for this guy, just trying to clarify buying life insurance on a baby. I think he's guilty.

Exactly. Life insurance is SUPPOSED to cover the losses suffered directly as a result of the death of that individual. In the case of dependent children usually just to cover funeral costs.

In the case of the family bread winner/s enough to help make up for the breadwinners lost income in order to support the deceased love ones.

Since baby's almost NEVER contribute to the household income having a large life insurance policy on them just makes no sense.

In addition to the news of the mom's computer searches....there is this new tidbit today from the funeral:

"Ross Harris' father also spoke to the crowd, saying his son Ross had a dream Cooper was sitting on Jesus’ lap looking down at them, before the boy's death. Harris told him he was playing a guitar in the dream and Leanna was working in a nursery with other children."

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/cobb-county-father-makes-jailhouse-call-sons-funer/ngWGM/

Yeah, that turquoise blue shiney fender....I bet

Are you talking about the murder of Lori Hacking by Mark Hacking? She was in the early stages of PG when he killed her.

His first eligible parole date is in 2034. I remember that case well.

MOO

Mel

thank you

yes......

I felt so sad for the wife's mom -- she was a trooper....

yep ....... that's the narsty goof....

that's reassuring it's still 20 years away I wish it were another 50 years at least

Which is why I assumed the search on the work computer took place after the "lunch time car check". I suspected he was shocked to find that he wasn't dead yet and then went to his computer and checked to see how long it would take before going back out to the car.

Of course, that wouldn't explain any "home" research or why she would say she had also searched the topic.

I read the first day or so that evidence was found on BOTH computers - home and work. They did not specify what kind of evidence was found on the home computer. But he never went back home after that happened so if it is on home computer it had to been searched at the earliest that very morning or even before.....Just saying - that rushing into office to search after lunch doesn't explain the searches at home. Hope that makes sense.

I am a creationist as in I believe in the biblical view of creation. I also believe in Gods will. However, I believe God expects us to plan wisely. After the birth of all four children, we bought a life insurance policy for them that would cover their burial should something happen to them. That's just financial planning. But these were $10k policies that we cancelled once they were adults and bought their own policies.

ETA I'm not taking up for this guy, just trying to clarify buying life insurance on a baby. I think he's guilty.

This, exactly.

Exactly. Life insurance is SUPPOSED to cover the losses suffered directly as a result of the death of that individual. In the case of dependent children usually just to cover funeral costs.

In the case of the family bread winner/s enough to support the dependent loved ones and make up for the breadwinners lost income.

Since baby's almost NEVER contribute to the household income having a large life insurance policy on them just makes no sense.

It may be accidental death insurance. I worked one place that had this type of insurance that you could get for a family. One lady I worked with had $750,000 in family coverage. Well one New Years, her husband was partying with his girlfriend, stuck a gun to his head and pulled the trigger. It was an accident.

thanks :) :blush: I had not zoomed out enough to see the home. Its location makes me even more puzzled by his progressing to work after the CFA stop rather than daycare.

CFA is beyond his workplace (ie. towards and near to daycare)

So he left home, passed the turn for work, traveled beyond toward daycare, stopped at CFA then traveled back in the direction he came towards his office bypassing the daycare he ate breakfast within view of. If this man was THAT forgetful he should never have been in charge of anything let alone anyone. JMO

Wow, that's convoluted. Granted, something about this case got my hackles up right away- I am usually against charges in accidental car deaths-but my first instinctual reaction here was that I was sure LE had their reasons. I guess that was a rambly way of saying I don't see how this could have been anything but intentional at this point.

In a search warrant released Sunday morning, Leanna Harris, mother, says she only searched for the information because she was fearful of it actually happening.

So does she or does she not have her own computer, then? They BOTH researched the same thing for the same reasons? They BOTH have the same paranoid delusions that coincidentally came true? Sure. JMO

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/25898341/cooperharrismother

In a search warrant released Sunday morning, Leanna Harris, mother, says she only searched for the information because she was fearful of it actually happening.

So does she or does she not have her own computer, then? They BOTH researched the same thing for the same reasons? They BOTH have the same paranoid delusions that coincidentally came true? Sure. JMO

Has this new search warrant been posted? I'd like to read it. TIA :)

premonitions.... come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members