GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he had his phone with him. After he asked someone else to call 911, he was observed talking on his phone.

He was probably calling his buddies to let them know he'd hit a snag and was running late to their get-together. I hope LE gets all of his phone records and texts.

Don't forget the pacing and shaking tree branches while occasionally hollering, "What have I done?"

that was the ''telling part'' of the interview with the first witness that I saw in the video --- for me it conjured up an angry Tarzan kind of moment -- that was just downright weird for me. I mean scary weird -- like is there something we really need to know about his mental health, or pharmaceutical use

He was probably calling his buddies to let them know he'd hit a snag and was running late to their get-together. I hope LE gets all of his phone records and texts.

Bingo. That is who I think he called too. I wish we could find out for sure.

But if he didn't call 911 or his wife first, but instead called his friends who were waiting...?

that was the ''telling part'' of the interview with the first witness that I saw in the video --- for me it conjured up an angry Tarzan kind of moment -- that was just downright weird for me. I mean scary weird -- like is there something we really need to know about his mental health, or pharmaceutical use

IMO it's more like psychopath that didn't study the role he needed to play. "Grieving horrified loving father" just wasn't in his repertoire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if the timing of Leanna's alleged searches was revealed. Maybe another poster remembers.

Police said Leanna Harris told them she made searches. There has been no proof yet if she did do searches or as someone suggested she could've volunteered that info to protect her husband who she has defended several times. I'm sure police are having experts determine who made the searches.

I think you mean web developer at a fortune 50 company. He was pretty clear about the unique importance and prestige he gifted the world.

:floorlaugh:
Yes! The ultimate leader. :rolleyes:

trial will be interesting. He will need to convince the jury that he is truly ''forgetful''.

First witness: supervisor and coworkers perhaps

That will be a bit awkward

Police said Leanna Harris told them she made searches. There has been no proof yet if she did do searches or as someone suggested she could've volunteered that info to protect her husband who she has defended several times. I'm sure police are having experts determine who made the searches.

On a shared home computer?

I'm dying to know WHAT he went out to his car for.
What was that pesky object that just couldn't wait until the end of the day??????
That too is unbelievable.

IMO it's more like psychopath that didn't study the role he needed to play. "Grieving horrified loving father" just wasn't in his repertoire

yes

he didn't get the memo that sensitive guy would be more convincing than a no neck neandrathal

This is Munchausen proxy. To gain mom attention.

uba7u5yh.jpg

http://www.myfoxla.com/story/25895028/teen-mother-attempts-to-suffocate-baby

They confiscated an iPad, Mac, Dell Dimension, iPhone, and maybe another laptop? Think it was a combo of four or five: laptops, desk top, iPad. They haven't released which gadget they used to search @ home.

Maybe, maybe not. There's three running full steam at my house all the time. I sure would hate for LE to have access to my computers. Especially after this case. :scared:

I'm dying to know WHAT he went out to his car for.
What was that pesky object that just couldn't wait until the end of the day??????
That too is unbelievable.

I am too. I also want to know if he routinely went to his car at lunchtime. He doesn't strike me as someone who would make a daily habit of walking to and from his car in the hot sun across a parking lot in the middle of the day.

They confiscated an iPad, Mac, Dell Dimension, iPhone, and maybe another laptop? Think it was a combo of four or five: laptops, desk top, iPad. They haven't released which gadget they used to search @ home.

The warrants were for a Dell Dimension 9200 Computer Tower from the Harris' home, Google Chrome cast, a McBook Pro Laptop, a Lenovo T530 Think Pad taken from Justin Harris' car, an Apple MacBook Pro, and iPhone and an iPad from the car.

http://www.13wmaz.com/story/news/local/georgia/2014/06/29/mom-researched-hot-car-deaths/11704913/

I don't know. If the smell was HORRIBLE - that's one thing. I'm very curious to hear what others said about the odor at the scene - I'm sure the car was taken to forensics and gone over. If I open the car up and a FOUL odor whooshes out at me, I would search it before getting in.

If I got in and the car smelled funky, and as I drove more it smelled funkier, I think I'd first imagine some awful thing was in the atmosphere. I'd turn the AC to "recirc" and maybe roll down a window to see if the smell was coming from outside.

I guess the basis of this is that I don't believe a baby would smell all THAT foul after such a short period. A cop saying it "stunk to high heaven" might indicate he could detect an odor he knew - human decomposition - in that car. It may not turn out that the smell was so awful as the media says.

Coroners wouldn't be able to do their jobs if little babies like that stunk to high heaven after 4 hours, IMHO.

The smell of a decomposing body is the most vile, putrid smell in the world. It can cause even the most seasoned LE and EMS members to toss their cookies. A decomposing body that's been inside a closed up vehicle with super high internal temps is not less of a smell because it's a baby vs an adult. Do a bit of homework/research on how vile a decomposing body in a hot confined space instead of just assuming the smell can't really be that bad. Do some reading, too, on measures that ME's and their assistants/staff take to deal with the smell of deceased/decomposing bodies. The info is out there if you actually look for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro