GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had he driven to the front of the Uncle Maddio's pizza place there is an enormous parking lot, a Cinco's restaurant can be seen a
Sports Authority
Bed Bath Beyond
Toys R Us
Longhorn's
Chic fil a (different one)
& several other stores.

Pulling in behind the restaurant I find odd.

Look around for yourself. Then ask youself, if I panicked and need help for my baby ASAP ,am I pulling in behind the stores with locked delivery doors or in front where I can run in?
He got help so I'm not sure it matters.

http://goo.gl/maps/N8QPK
moo

+1!

Was it you who also mentioned the Justin Barber yesterday, too? After killing his wife he drove 10 miles, claiming there had been nowhere to stop. Police showed there were 2 24-hr gas stations on the way, open restaurants at the time, and some homes along the way. When confronted with that he said, "I didn't want to get an old man out of bed." Right. My wife is dying and I don't want to stir a stranger! It's been shown time and time again that when people say, "I panicked," what they're hiding is, "I wanted to put some time/distance between myself and this crime."

But the thought of a left diaper would have reminded him that he never dropped off his son to daycare!

If that, at the very least, did not jog his memory, then this is a person who has never bonded with his child, and never thinks of this child when the child is not in his direct line of vision. It just flies in the face of reason to think that nothing jogged his memory until the moment he saw his dead child lying on the ground.

early on in the first day or two of this case I thought I had read that mom worked part time, dad regularly dropped Cooper off, mom picked Cooper up around 2:30 but she was out of town that day (not at work) and therefore it was assumed that Ross was the one to be picking him up that day.

Heading out from work but will have to try to track down if that was fact speculation or rumor.

Wow.

So to bolster his "I forgot" to drop him off, he made plans to have drinks with friends after work, because he forgot he had to pick him up too? So he just plain forgot his son.

So Mom, was away.......how INTERESTING that he chooses this day to "forget" to bring Cooper to daycare. Seems he took advantage of her change of routine, not his.

If this is true, it is very damning in my eyes and part of his premeditation.

If Mom was not going to arrive at 2:30 as per usual, that is one less problem for him in his "plan."

One thing I found strange is where he chose to pull over. If he traveled the route I think he did, he would have gone by the mall that also had a Costco in it. Tons of people. Then he would have gone by Barnes and Noble. Again a lot of people. I think someone else mentioned how odd it was that he pulled in behind the restaurants rather than in front. Wonder where he was going to meet his friends?

So did he just drop off Cooper at the daycare as is, no bag, bottles, diapers, toys or anything?

Wow.

So to bolster his "I forgot" to drop him off, he made plans to have drinks with friends after work, because he forgot he had to pick him up too? So he just plain forgot his son.

So Mom, was away.......how INTERESTING that he chooses this day to "forget" to bring Cooper to daycare. Seems he took advantage of her change of routine, not his.

If Mom was not going to arrive at 2:30 as per usual, that is one less problem for him in his "plan."

If this is true, how does it explain both of their claims to have researched child car heat related deaths before it happened?

Does no one understand hot cars are deadly?
Arrested today for leaving a mom and her puppies in a moving van. People think JRH should get bond? This guy will get out I am sure.
JRH is where he should be. imo

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/ story/25906003/puppies-rescued-from-hot-moving-van-in-florida

The rear windows are tinted, so where Cooper was sitting it would have been hard(er) to see him as opposed to someone in the front seat of the vehicle.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...n/derivatives/article_970/hotcar20n-2-web.jpg

But the bigger windows are not? So someone walking by could still see a child in the car. I still think he was hoping that a stranger/passerby would discover Cooper and early in the day. He researched it and knew he would be dead fast...one hour. That is why he searched for "how long" it would take. When nothing happens by midday he is perplexed.

This is why he checks at midday. His plan failed. Then he drives a mile in a reeking car , stages a discovery, and starts screaming about choking. Because he had to do himself, what he wanted someone else to discover.

If it Cooper was discovered early on, it looks better for him. And he still gets his audience in the parking lot.

When it didn't work the way he planned it, he was in a pickle. Hence the very bizarre drive in the smelly car, weird choice of parking lot, bad acting, and "choking story". I think he was in panic mode.

Help, my son is choking, call 911. Sounds a lot less strange than: Help! I forgot my son in the hot car all day, I need your help. I just realized it. 7 hours later.....Oh and my car REEKS.

MOO

Wow.

It was stated he was meeting friends, I never saw anything about drinks. He could say he was planning on picking him up at closing which is at what time? 6:30? I guess it depends on where he was meeting at and for what... I am sure LE looked into all of that. jmo

Something else has been niggling at me. I hope it doesn't sound 'nitpicky. But it really stood out to me the way that mom described how Cooper's joyful birth affected them/

She said he ' turned our lives upside down.' I know that babies change our lives immensely. But 'turning upside down' is kind of a negative description, imo. I wonder if that is a clue somehow to how they were affected?

I think it was the age of the bystanders. From what I remember, none of them were in their teens or early 20's. I don't think older people whip out their phones and videotape tragedies the way younger people do.

I would be pretty disturbed if anyone found that situation appropriate to film. All they new at the time was a man lost there child. Keeping things in prospective I am glad no one took out a cell phone.

I don't think an odor would have jarred my memory. I don't think I would go from GOOD GOD it smells in here, to therefore my child must be dead.

I might think a cat had crawled up in there, a diaper was left, something.

It seems in retrospect that an odor is obviously the deceased child, but that's because we know how this ends.

But wouldn't you search for the source of the odor? Even a quick glance around the car seat? It's a small SUV--wouldn't have taken but a second. Even thinking Cooper might have dropped a bottle of now soured milk or something...wouldn't a person who smelled an odor try to resolve the smell before driving off to meet friends? Personally, I have an exceptionally sensitive nose and have often walked my house bird dog style (nose leading) to search out the source of an odor.

If this is true, how does it explain both of their claims to have researched child car heat related deaths before it happened?

I don't believe mom made those searches at all, I think RH made all of them, at home and at work. I believe that she is pulling a Cindy Anthony, in denial, and in protective mode.

The strange statements and antics at the funeral also make me believe that.

Just my opinion.

News reporters on Atlanta station WXIA 11 just said they have from a source that the searches on the Internet were done before the 18th, by both parents. Prosecutors will lay out case on Thursday to show it was premeditated. The reporter also states she has requested the jail log and audio and the Sheriff has denied her request. They also reached out to the church they attend and the church made only the statement "We love and support the Harris family."

Pretty deep report giving details of both. I don't have a link yet since it's live, but I'll post it if one pops up. There will be more up in the 7 pm newscast, you may be able to watch live online.

It was stated he was meeting friends, I never saw anything about drinks. He could say he was planning on picking him up at closing which is at what time? 6:30? I guess it depends on where he was meeting at and for what... I am sure LE looked into all of that. jmo

You are right Popsicle, it just states that RH was "Meeting up with friends after work".

For some reason, I added "for drinks". Maybe its because I need one right about now. LOL.

What nags to me A LOT is him going to the car during working hours and allegedly not noticing a thing. Really? I have a bridge to sell you. You leave a banana peel inside a car in the summer for more than 2 hours and it smells like banana FFS. Now a living child, who very likely did potty and whatnots.... witch, please.

+1!

Was it you who also mentioned the Justin Barber yesterday, too? After killing his wife he drove 10 miles, claiming there had been nowhere to stop. Police showed there were 2 24-hr gas stations on the way, open restaurants at the time, and some homes along the way. When confronted with that he said, "I didn't want to get an old man out of bed." Right. My wife is dying and I don't want to stir a stranger! It's been shown time and time again that when people say, "I panicked," what they're hiding is, "I wanted to put some time/distance between myself and this crime."
No. It wasn't me, but I agree. I am very happy he was caught. Again by forensics. He shot her and tried to drown her!

I am still not 100% convinced JRH will get out next week.

I just love it how all the people who "support" him refuse to go on camera and own up to it.

Yeah he is a great guy, but don't show my face and get off my property and don't come back.

WHATEVER!
moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members