GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO there are no gifted psychics, or mediocre at ones either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a fellow staunch godless heathen :angel:, but I have to admit. I do believe that there are people with these gifts, few and far between for sure, but I think there are just some things that we don't understand.

As far as RH and his "premonition"....that is just more weird drivel coming from this man for his audience at the funeral.

I had a premonition last night that he will go to jail for the rest of his life. I guess I'm gifted. :wink:

bbm yes.

Artiyka also believes the baby had been dead for many hours before Harris pulled the child out of the car.

'The baby was a grey/blue color, not its natural color. I know he was in the car seat but when the dad placed him on the ground his legs stayed in the same sitting position, as if he was laying on the ground with his knees up in the air stiff. It wasn't natural.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-animal-die-hot-car-toddler-son-died-way.html

From Wiki:

In severe heat stroke, there may be confused, hostile, or seemingly intoxicated behavior. Heart rate and respiration rate will increase (tachycardia and tachypnea) as blood pressure drops and the heart attempts to maintain adequate circulation. The decrease in blood pressure can then cause blood vessels to contract reflexly, resulting in a pale or bluish skin color in advanced cases. Young children, in particular, may have seizures. Eventually, organ failure, unconsciousness and death will result.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperthermia"]Hyperthermia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

bbm

On several devices, in several locations, over (at least) a period of several hours. Both mom and dad. That sounds more consistent with research than idle curiosity.

How do we know it was on several devices over a period of several hours? I missed seeing that. TIA.

I am a fellow staunch godless heathen :angel:, but I have to admit. I do believe that there are people with these gifts, few and far between for sure, but I think there are just some things that we don't understand.

As far as RH and his "premonition"....that is just more weird drivel coming from this man for his audience at the funeral.

I had a premonition last night that he will go to jail for the rest of his life. I guess I'm gifted. :wink:

Going to have to agree to disagree...

:)

So he often went to bars after work?

Doesn't sound like someone that's thrilled by his home life. IMO

I don't see where it says he often went to bars

Just curious if someone can explain this to me. Why would the child look grey or blue?? Wouldn't all of their blood have drained to the bottom of the body?

Because he likely had been dead for six hours at least.....

Morning all,

I pulled this post from the media thread. It shows the CF and you can see reference to the daycare building behind it. So... he's in the CF puts baby in small cramped car, can see the big building there where daycare is located but for gets to drop baby off and forgets baby is in the car all in three minutes. Seeing pics of how close CF, daycare and job are located. Concerned about a jury buying his story. Jmo

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10675164"]GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mos *** MEDIA LINKS *** NO DISCUSSION*** - Page 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ciao

From NG show last night- implies he wasn't in the habit of taking Cooper to school ...

GRACE: Is that right, Haisten Willis from "Marietta Daily Journal"? So that day that he was leaving work, he was going to go out and meet

friends for drinks and possibly a movie after work. Is that correct? Do we know where he was going? And also let me get this straight -- I just

heard Martin Savidge say this. Did he normally take the baby to day care or did they swap off?

WILLIS: I think he occasionally took the child to day care. But there are several bars in that area where he pulled off and discovered the

child. However, it`s at least a 10-minute drive from where he works. He would have had to forget the child for the length of the time he was

driving right up until he reached that shopping center, which is pretty busy, pretty crowded, where he pulled out.

Still..we don't know for sure. BBM

:truce:
And again after the funeral.

I didn't see she was brought back after the funeral. Where was this reported. So many news stories and I didn't see that reading through media thread.

One reason I thought of for a person researching child deaths in hot cars might be not so much to gain info on how it happens/prevention as much as on the aftermath of such cases. IOW, a person might research the subject to find out:

* How often an investigation ensues and in cases where one has, what were the outcomes?

* In cases where charges are filed, are they usually dismissed or do any make it to trial?

My concern in this case is the method of death is one that many people consider to be accidental and thus without fault. People forget--it happens all the time. Life is so chaotic sometimes so many people are sympathetic: "There but for the grace of God go I."

This type of death tends to garner sympathy far more often than suspicion. I believe statistics may show that and any person interested in such statistics might do a google search.

I do not know if this was the intention for the searches but it is a possibility.

Regarding the mother...I really do not believe she did any hot car death searches. I think this info is being put out there to generate doubt. Regarding that and her other statements that seem "off" I am cutting Mom a whole lot of slack. She lost her beautiful baby and I believe she is not in her right mind at this time in her life. Yes, she has made some really odd statements but I am betting some of those have been taken out of context. For now, in my mind Mom is a victim and she will stay that way until I see evidence of something else.

If he did not back IN, he had to back OUT (looking back first).
If he BACKED in, he would have looked behind him while doing so.

No dice.

FWIW A member on here has the same year and model car. They stated it has a back up camera. But I don't know if RH car has one.

One reason I thought of for a person researching child deaths in hot cars might be not so much to gain info on how it happens/prevention as much as on the aftermath of such cases. IOW, a person might research the subject to find out:

* How often an investigation ensures and in cases where one has, what were the outcomes?

* In cases where charges are filed, are they usually dismissed or do any make it to trial?

My concern in this case is the method of death is one that many people consider to be accidental and thus without fault. People forget--it happens all the time. Life is so chaotic sometimes so many people are sympathetic: "There but for the grace of God go I."

This type of death tends to garner sympathy far more often than suspicion. I believe statistics may show that and any person interested in such statistics might do a google search.

I do not know if this was the intention for the searches but it is a possibility.

Regarding the mother...I really do not believe she did any hot car death searches. I think this info is being put out there to generate doubt. Regarding that and her other statements that seem "off" I am cutting Mom a whole lot of slack. She lost her beautiful baby and I believe she is not in her right mind at this time in her life. Yes, she has made some really odd statements but I am betting some of those have been taken out of context. For now, in my mind Mom is a victim and she will stay that way until I see evidence of something else.

Brilliant post!
I agree with every single word:)

Does anyone know why the post I'd quoted from in post #96 was modsnipped/deleted ?
It's o.k. to quote another poster on this site , right ?
Didn't want to break any rules.

How hard is it for a murderer to have a "premonition" about a murder?

moo.

RH was acting erratically, according to a witness at the scene. He was pulling on tree branches???? From Nancy Grace transcripts of interview with a witness on the scene:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1406/25/ng.01.html

I found fiance...and I remember just walking in circles and circles and circles. If there was a tree by me at the time, you betcha I would have been grabbing onto tree branches... I just wanted to grab onto ANYTHING. FWIW

Morning all,

I pulled this post from the media thread. It shows the CF and you can see reference to the daycare building behind it. So... he's in the CF puts baby in small cramped car, can see the big building there where daycare is located but for gets to drop baby off and forgets baby is in the car all in three minutes. Seeing pics of how close CF, daycare and job are located. Concerned about a jury buying his story. Jmo

GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mos *** MEDIA LINKS *** NO DISCUSSION*** - Page 5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

ciao

Well they will say "look how he must have "seen the building" and just mentally checked off "day care" and went about his day. :facepalm::facepalm:

BBM. We do know - scientists, biologists and animal behaviourists have established and been able explain all of these phenomena for a very long time. Cats and dogs finding their way home is NOT premonition or anything supernatural - birds have this same navigation sense, it is to do with being able to sense the Earth's magnetic fields and thus find their way to familiar places from often vast distances. And animal ability to sense sickness is to do with their acutely enhanced and sensitive sense of smell which can pick up minute variations in body odour which might indicate anything from elevated or diminished blood sugar levels to bacterial infection to an excess of hormones.

Not "finding their way home", Nancy, I think everyone gets that.

I'm talking about when people move across the country, cats walking across the country to locate them and ending up on the doorstep of a home they've never been to before, in a state they've never been to before.

That hasn't been explained by science, just as premonitions haven't been. Maybe few are aware of this phenomenon with cats. But this REALLY is neither here nor there. This is about believing something that you witness, even if you can't explain it.

Does anyone know who the "Willis" is on Nancy Grace that is speaking to RH's routine? Is he RH's attorney?

This is the first time that I am hearing that RH "occasionally" brought Cooper to daycare.

I have, over and over again I've seen people analyzing her statements and comparing her to Cindy Anthony. It's fine if she's been arrested or accused or something. I guess I always think "What if we're wrong and she is completely innocent." How horribly cruel to subject a mother who has lost her baby to even more. It's just wrong IMO. If something comes of it later, fine, but until we know, IMO it is unnecessary.

I made a comparison to Cindy Anthony because her actions at the funeral seemed more geared to defending her husband than to mourning her child.
That comparison in no way insinuated that she was guilty of a crime.

I don't think Cindy Anthony was in any way complicit in the crime either. IMO, she certainly perjured herself at the trial, but I never thought she or George had any part whatsoever in the death of that baby.

They were however in major denial, particularly Cindy, and that is what I am getting from the wife. Denial, not guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
couchsluether