GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that I am the only one who says ''forgot'' ? during the day when I think of him talking to the LE explaining, ''he forgot his son'' for 7 hours.

Then I recite all of the most ridiculous things a person could say that goes with that word. Like

Honey, I'm sorry I ''forgot" I was married when I danced with that girl and took her to the hotel.

still that's more plausible than JH's forgot -- in my books

Thanks. Hoping that will put the sustenance aspect of the cruelty charge to bed. The drop in charge was due to malice v. negligence...Huffpo's interpretation notwithstanding.

it's easier for me to understand that's for sure - thank you

here is the interior of that model: pic blows margins, and I don't know how to re-size it:

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/2011-H...-c22368_pi35887421?picturesTabFilter=INTERIOR

Thanks!

Also, here is an image of a Hyundai Tucson with a child rear facing car seat. It's a 2012 model, not 2011, but shouldn't make much difference:

http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2012/07/2012-hyundai-tucson-car-seat-check.html

6a00d83451b3c669e2017616258b33970c-800wi

IMO, it doesn't get closer than that. It's touching the front seats. (Looks like this one is installed behind the front passenger seat. If it was placed in the middle, I think it would extend between the seats by several inches).

how to touch on unimportant thugs

especially if they ''forget''

:pillowfight:

or

:slapfight:

Thanks!

Also, here is an image of a Hyundai Tucson with a child rear facing car seat. It's a 2012 model, not 2011, but shouldn't make much difference:

http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2012/07/2012-hyundai-tucson-car-seat-check.html

6a00d83451b3c669e2017616258b33970c-800wi

IMO, it doesn't get closer than that. It's touching the front seats. (Looks like this one is installed behind the front passenger seat. If it was placed in the middle, I think it would extend between the seats by several inches).

I'm pretty sure we're gonna get a true life mock up.

Sorry...easier than what?

with the video explanation of the difference between the lst degree and 2nd degree charges and the youtube of the Tucson interior

Me, too. That's what I thought because they mentioned that in the obit...it was the first color he learned. Or, maybe it was the Alabama color, either way, I personally don't find it tacky or tasteless at all. But, that's just me, probably in the minority on that, but that's ok, to each his/her own. I've been to some funerals that would freak out some posters here (based on some posts about the red casket)...I've seen "non-traditional" colored caskets, objects dear to the deceased IN the casket, singing/praising/dancing to New Orleans style music at the funeral, etc. Only been to one child's funeral (NEVER again, the saddest thing I've ever experienced, even now years later...that little casket was blue, iirc). Heck, I love purple and I want a purple casket when I die. Tacky and tasteless? Perhaps to some, but not to me. It would be loving gesture to me. It's all in the eye of the beholder. MOO. :)

I totally agree. I have no problem with the red casket if that was Coop's fave color. I went to a funeral for a lovely 16 yr old who was hit by a drunk driver. :cry: :mad:

She loved polka dots. She had a bedroom decorated in polka dots. So her parents had her casket painted with hot pink dots. It made us all cry but it was very heartfelt.

that car seat may as well be in the front seat ..... think that JRH needs a guide dog and cane ..... how could he possibly say he didn't see child

((don't even want to discuss aromas thanks))

Does anyone know what time the hearing is on Thursday?

Why does the first class of my summer semester have to start then? :banghead:

That was his car alarm wasn't it?

Just wanted to jump in with this real quick so I don't forget. But I was recently told by a fireman that when you hear a car alarm going off over and over again it's usually because someone left their dog in the car and the motion detector is setting off the alarm. Just an FYI for safety if you hear a car alarm going off over and over again somewhere, check the car!! Don't just get annoyed and ignore it.

Sorry to post this way out of order but I just wanted to remind people.

Also we have a responsibility to do what an earlier poster mentioned. That's due diligence as people. When we park in parking lots from now on and are walking into the stores keep an eye out for car seats inside cars and just glance to see if you see a child in the car. Many parents think leaving a sleeping baby for a few minutes in a car while they run in to grab something in a store is "faster and easier" than dealing with getting the child out and dragging them around the store. It's a hassle to them. So let's all do our part.

:seeya:

only possible defense could be ''insanity''/diminished capacity in his case ((medical or otherwise))

that car seat may as well be in the front seat ..... think that JRH needs a guide dog and cane ..... how could he possible say he didn't see child

((don't even want to discuss aromas thanks))

In the pic, the seat is behind the driver's seat and you're looking at it from the rear driver's side door. Here, the seat was in the middle and the view would, afawk, have been from the driver's door.

In the pic, the seat is behind the driver's seat and you're looking at it from the rear driver's side door. Here, the seat was in the middle and the view would, afawk, have been from the driver's door.

Overall the Tucson is not a wide vehicle nor is the back seat deep...whether you put the car seat in the middle or behind either the front passenger or the driver's side the car seat touches or exceeds the space from what I observe. I would be inclined to put in the middle so that driver could extend leg clearance for himself. From what I observe being in the middle looks like hard shell of seat would slightly extend into space of front seats.

Yes I could tell the car seat was in the rear seat ....

Huh? It's behind the passenger seat, unless the car was made for a European market that has a steering wheel on the right. They show the seat both forward facing and rear facing on the webpage. The pink one shown is behind the driver's seat

overall the Tucson is not a wide vehicle nor is the back seat deep...whether you put the car seat in the middle or behind either the front passenger or the driver's side the car seat touches or exceeds the space from I observe. I would be inclined to put in the middle so that driver could extend leg clearance for himself. From what I observe being in the middle looks like hard shell of seat would slightly extend into space of front seats.

Maybe. One point is whether you can see into the carseat or not if you're not deliberately trying to. I don't think there are many vehicles where the car seat of a rearfacing two year old doesn't touch the front seats. You can see the carseat, if you notice it, and still not see the child. You can also "see" the carseat and not "notice" it since it's there all day every day. That's another point. Recall the parents who did think of their child during the day they forgot them and were convinced that they'd been dropped off like any other day. They could have seen pics and coffee cups and even car seats, and it wouldn't have triggered anything since they "knew" their child was dropped off at daycare.

jmo

Maybe. One point is whether you can see into the carseat or not if you're not deliberately trying to. I don't think there are many vehicles where the car seat of a rearfacing two year old doesn't touch the front seats. You can see the carseat, if you notice it, and still not see the child. You can also "see" the carseat and not "notice" it since it's there all day every day. That's another point. Recall the parents who did think of their child during the day they forgot them and were convinced that they'd been dropped off like any other day. They could have seen pics and coffee cups and even car seats, and it wouldn't have triggered anything since they "knew" their child was dropped off at daycare.

jmo

you'd see the top of his head....not saying you're wrong .... it just seems to me I would be seeing top of his head....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr