GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks like a photo attached to the lamp IMO

But I also was certain I saw Caylee's skull and favorite book in the crime scene photos

But look right above the photo. Looks like a reflection of the mom.

I agree spice - I think the business about not knowing if Cooper was in the car at 9 was from the very initial reports, prior to the discovery of the Chick Fil A confirmation which shows Cooper being strapped into the car by dad.

I agree spice - I think the business about not knowing if Cooper was in the car at 9 was from the very initial reports, prior to the discovery of the Chick Fil A confirmation which shows Cooper being strapped into the car by dad.

Early Happy Birthday my friend!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you are well!

Thanks, stmarys! I am guessing this was done back in the 60's. I can't see it getting past the ethics review board nowadays with all of the school shooting rampages. In this day and age I would automatically assume I was going to be shot or at least robbed if someone walked into a public place with their face concealed under a bag. I suppose you'd get used to it if it happened day after day, but the thought of becoming accustomed to such behavior is pretty scary in and of itself! To be honest, I am kind of relieved to hear that the rest of the students were alarmed by it. If something makes you fearful or uncomfortable, I don't think you should brush it off just to be "nice" and give an odd stranger the benefit of the doubt.

Who knew Shia Labeouf was a genius?

the lamp/picture/reflection or taped thing is not productive IMO. I am off to check on some other cases. I believe the image to be a reflection but for the life of me cannot figure out why it matters??

will check back in a bit. REALLY HOPEFUL THAT NEW INFO WILL BE COMING OUT TODAY OR TOMORROW.

Mark O'Mara: "Hold off on judging dad who left son in car"

(CNN) -- A debate is raging over the tragic case of Justin Harris, who left his 22-month-old boy, Cooper, in a car all day. Cooper perished, and now his father has been charged with murder and child cruelty. Some people call this a tragedy, and some call it a crime. Who is right?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/01/opinion/omara-hot-car-dad-harris/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

I feel guilty about skipping pages. I hope for something new to hash today. We are starting to tear apart things that don't need to be hashed out.
I wake up and read this page and it takes me an hour plus some lol.

You know what's more sad? I take the time to read the pages, and then forget what I read.

the lamp/picture/reflection or taped thing is not productive IMO. I am off to check on some other cases. I believe the image to be a reflection but for the life of me cannot figure out why it matters??

will check back in a bit. REALLY HOPEFUL THAT NEW INFO WILL BE COMING OUT TODAY OR TOMORROW.

LOL, I was getting ready to ask what the point of it was. I thought I had missed something... I think every parent has a similar picture. I guess I'm missing why the lamp thing is so important?

LOL, I was getting ready to ask what the point of it was. I thought I had missed something... I think every parent has a similar picture. I guess I'm missing why the lamp thing is so important?

Because we have nothing new to talk about in the case:)

Do we know for certain that RH placed something in the car at lunchtime rather than took something out?

What if he returned to the vehicle to put his phone in it as an excuse as to why he was not answering it.

Except...doesn't it hurt your cell phone to be left in a hot place? I know mine always act a little wonky when they're left in the hot car...and it's not for 7 hours. Being an IT guy, it seems like he would be aware of stuff like that, but maybe not.

I can see it. I just don't know if it's a reflection or a photo that was taped onto the lamp. It looks more like a taped photo to me (because of its more perfectly square appearance), but I do see what appears to be her face. You can see a face, neck hair and possibly glasses, though that is hard to say for sure. What I can't see is her smiling or anything like that. It's too grainy to note the expression on her face.

I cropped the image:
QeA1cGg.jpg

Edit to add:
DpE5aUx.jpg
- with camera circled.

Can you see it now?

I believe that is a photo of his wife taped to the lamp. The "camera" I believe is a framed painting/picture hanging on the wall behind her.

I'm not trying to convince you. Other people see it clearly. It's ok if you don't. It's meaningless.

I'm trying to find the episode for you that used the term Mormon Divorce so you won't think I'm making things up.

But seriously Jodia Arias, Ted Bundy, Doug and Faylene Grant, Mark Hacking, and that's just off the top of my head. Almost half of every show I've seen on dateline or 48 hours is about a mormon murder.

I cannot keep my mouth shut any longer. This is ridiculous and insulting. I am willing to bet there are far more murders in other religions such as Muslim "honor killings" and Hinduism "dowry murders" than in the Mormon community. Don't you think it would be a little insulting to call them "Muslim divorce" or "Hindu divorce?" This really needs to stop. Thank you.

Photo taped beside bed to remind him of his wife when she goes out of town for business? JMO ETA: that would be the only relevance for me in this. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties