GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that judge is a real SOB for making all those nasty facts about her darling little boy come out.

Okay guys - we are not going to beat up the parents here. If they didn't know, this is a shock to them, along with losing their adorable grandson. Cut them some slack. This goes for both sets of grandparents.

Salem

I definitely feel it is possible that he is a sex addict who was so consumed with sexting that he got so distracted he forgot about his son.

So the sexting thing is what stands out to you? Perhaps Satan lured him into sexting on the internet and then.....

I have been around the web many times, including lots of sex channels, and I have never been influenced by Satan to kill a family member or anyone else.

It had NOTHING to do with sexting...he wanted his son GONE and he had no conscience regarding how that occurred as long as he appeared "innocent".

Raise the bar in safety don't lower it in sympathy! :blushing:

Here's something that people should take notice of. One of the last things that the DA said to the judge is that "you have the pictures" IOW he can see what happened to this child.

It seems to me these types of details need to be made more public. Someone mentioned in another thread that they thought the children fell asleep.

So just in case it was missed, those PICTURES are pretty much what made up the judges mind and caused him to prosecute and deny bond.

That's because Cooper was found at death with his eyes and mouth OPEN imagine his horrified grimace of death. He had CLAWED HIMSELF on the face and bashed his own head enough to have caused SEVERAL abrasions on the back of his head.

His body was locked into the position of rigor mortis as seated. He was strapped in by daddy "extra tight" to be safe. Daddy said he made sure it was tight. (detective reported) and so there was no way for the child to get out.

Sweltering heat steaming down on top of the child, no air no air, slowly suffocating as he hysterically screamed and cried and thrashed and tried to get out. Desperately clawing at this face for lack of oxygen, complete panic for way more than 15 minutes. This wasn't a newborn deep in sleep, sedated until they passed out and they slowly drifted into death.

This was a child tortured by his father to death. When I hear stories like this it reminds me of the walls in the concentration camps filled with the fingernails and clawmarks of desperate people being poisoned to death. But even that horror only lasted a few minutes. This could have gone on for up to an hour because he had just taken him out of the seat and got him something at Chikfila.

OK rant over, but this needs to me mentioned more and more instead of stupid sympathy for negligent parents. :banghead::banghead:

I have no sympathy for any of the parents who do this to their children, not even the ones who really forget without intent! They can't suffer enough in this life to make up for the agony and torture their children endured for so long before they died! They are not worthy of sympathy these parents! They are a danger to my species and so flawed I feel they should all be institutionalized! It's a very rare occasion a parents could ever forget their child in a hot car! It's not something that could happen to just anyone like they like to tell themselves and other people! I still can't believe the Brenda Nesselroad-Slaby who did it THREE times isn't sitting in prison now. Sickening! I hope this case makes every police officers think twice the next time they are called to the scene of one of these horrific "accidents"!

RIP to all these precious babies including Cooper who died in so much pain!

Everything that came out in court today was hashed out here in the threads. Some of the theories discussed didn't pan out but some, including a few wild thoughts, turned out to accurate.

To me anyway, that says:

1. The process of churning known information and speculation over and over collectively by a large number of people works pretty well. :websleuther:
2. Many criminals aren't as smart as they think.

3. Most crimes are predictable when inspected closely enough.

Good job y'all! :loveyou:

Waiting to see if RH gets a plea deal.

:moo:

Is there a link to video of the proceedings? Has it been recorded? I want to be able to watch after work. The little I was able to read about...speechless. So much worse than I thought. I'm sick. Horrible.

Raise the bar in safety don't lower it in sympathy! :blushing:

Here's something that people should take notice of. One of the last things that the DA said to the judge is that "you have the pictures" IOW he can see what happened to this child.

It seems to me these types of details need to be made more public. Someone mentioned in another thread that they thought the children fell asleep.

So just in case it was missed, those PICTURES are pretty much what made up the judges mind and caused him to prosecute and deny bond.

That's because Cooper was found at death with his eyes and mouth OPEN imagine his horrified grimace of death. He had CLAWED HIMSELF on the face and bashed his own head enough to have caused SEVERAL abrasions on the back of his head.

His body was locked into the position of rigor mortis as seated. He was strapped in by daddy "extra tight" to be safe. Daddy said he made sure it was tight. (detective reported) and so there was no way for the child to get out.

Sweltering heat steaming down on top of the child, no air no air, slowly suffocating as he hysterically screamed and cried and thrashed and tried to get out. Desperately clawing at this face for lack of oxygen, complete panic for way more than 15 minutes. This wasn't a newborn deep in sleep, sedated until they passed out and they slowly drifted into death.

This was a child tortured by his father to death. When I hear stories like this it reminds me of the walls in the concentration camps filled with the fingernails and clawmarks of desperate people being poisoned to death. But even that horror only lasted a few minutes. This could have gone on for up to an hour because he had just taken him out of the seat and got him something at Chikfila.

OK rant over, but this needs to me mentioned more and more instead of stupid sympathy for negligent parents. :banghead::banghead:

And all of the above happened while dear ole dad was sexting with multiple women.

Things that made me think maybe he did not do it intentionally:
- we found out he was deaf in one ear so may not have heard baby in car seat..
- apparently he often went to chickfila before work with baby
- Justin always took son to daycare
- Leanna often picked son up from daycare
- its confirmed in multiple ways that he and friends were planning to see a movie that night
- the akers mill shopping place is very close to the movie theater they were going to that night

Things that made me suspicious:
- Leanna's reaction when she found out baby was dead was so weird and unemotional that even her mom thought it was weird
- Ross failed to mention to the cops that he had gone back to his car after lunch
- Ross had warned his friends he would be late to the movie and yet he left work at 4:15 but the movie started at 5pm so he had plenty of time to get there (was he planning on getting rid of the body before going to the movie??)
- the conscience conversation on sexting..
- the fact that he clearly had a bad relationship with his wife, he was failing at work and unable to get another job, and the fact that he seemed depressed to me - I wonder if he planned to kill himself after killing baby or something?? Or just hoped he could start a new life without a baby in his life (and his wife too?)
- the fact that he had $25000 life insurance on the baby

But...but... he chose not to turn left 20-30 seconds after buckling Cooper into the seat extra tight

I'd like to know if he was in the habit of sexting that much on other days or was he particularly "sexty" on the day of Cooper's death.

From my experience with my own sociopath, they don't see a tragic day as any different day... they have to maintain the other persona, not show any emotion, and they just go through the same motions to get their rocks off. My ex was sexting from the hospital after my father had a heart attack, and while his own father was on the brink of death... he was sexting at a funeral, he tried to sext my mother, he had sexual fantasies about his sister, You name it. Tragedy, even one as horrific as knowing you just killed your child, doesn't stop these people. They have one thing on their mind... themselves. They don't think of others. He wasn't thinking of poor baby Cooper, he was thinking of him, and his needs ONLY. Sick sick sick :banghead:

Msollicito, what did you and sheltiemom think of the testimony pertaining to LH asking RH when they were alone "did you say too much?" and her comments at daycare leaping to the idea that Ross left C in the car all day.

TIA

Yes, they had two. A $2,000 one with Home Depot, and a separate $25,000 one.

I wonder if they thought the life insurance polices would qualify for double indemnity pay out if Coopers death was considered an accident?

In my wildest dreams I didn't imagine anything like the stuff that came out at that hearing. I didn't think it was possible to be so shocked.

I just can't get over the fact that RH was sexting images of his privates while Connor sat in that hot vehicle, strapped in his own car seat, probably crying for his Daddy. :(

RH=Pure evil!! :banghead:

Sorry if this has been asked, did anyone post a Youtube from todays bail hearing? I had a look but didn't see any?

and one more thought, im sad to think how "they" spent the last 2 nights with Copper in their bed saying their "goodbyes" not sure if the whole "Copper slept with mom and dad last two nights" is true but did see it mentioned before. Poor poor baby. xo

thanks to those correcting or reminding me of things to add to my list of what we learned to day. keep em coming while I can still edit it :)

Thank you SO much for doing that, and for doing it in all the previous threads!!! It really does help! If you post an updated one, maybe all of us can help you and repost it periodically so we can keep straight and it will help those that missed today.

I am REALLY curious about that six minute phone call to daycare

Someone posted on the other thread about seeing a plea for life without parole very soon. That won't happen unless the charges are majorly upgraded. Right now, and even if the charge is upgraded to 1st degree child abuse and felony murder, he's looking at a mandatory life sentence but because Harris has no prior felony convictions he would be eligible for parole in 30 years.

Is there a way to get notifications when someone replies to your posts?

After today he should plea

Things that made me think maybe he did not do it intentionally:
- we found out he was deaf in one ear so may not have heard baby in car seat..
- apparently he often went to chickfila before work with baby
- Justin always took son to daycare
- Leanna often picked son up from daycare
- its confirmed in multiple ways that he and friends were planning to see a movie that night
- the akers mill shopping place is very close to the movie theater they were going to that night

Things that made me suspicious:
- Leanna's reaction when she found out baby was dead was so weird and unemotional that even her mom thought it was weird
- Ross failed to mention to the cops that he had gone back to his car after lunch
- Ross had warned his friends he would be late to the movie and yet he left work at 4:15 but the movie started at 5pm so he had plenty of time to get there (was he planning on getting rid of the body before going to the movie??)
- the conscience conversation on sexting..
- the fact that he clearly had a bad relationship with his wife, he was failing at work and unable to get another job, and the fact that he seemed depressed to me - I wonder if he planned to kill himself after killing baby or something?? Or just hoped he could start a new life without a baby in his life (and his wife too?)
- the fact that he had $25000 life insurance on the baby

IMO, the fact he did it intentionally was the search on the internet about children dying in hot cars, yes, he may have been trying to prevent that but somehow I doubt it because it actually happened. Just like Casey Anthony doing a search on chloroform and low and behold chloroform was used on Caylee if I recall correctly :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member