GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So seems like Ross told police or at least conversed with them regarding under age girl and texts so do we think he or the defense atty warned Leanne? No outbursts from her makes me think she knew at least before today....

The comment" did you say to much " between Leanne and Ross alone in police station is evidence is it not? Or at least an indication she could have known. She also said she looked up children left in car information? Wonder what's holding them back?

The comments at Daycare.... Why would she assume he left C in car? Just because they talked briefly before hand and because he texted when are you going to get my buddy???

I could have let the funeral stuff all go because grief is hard and everyone reacts differently but I'm sorry.... Most people arriving to a scene ( btw- how did she know to go there) and are told their child I'd dead and if they want to see them I would think they would have flipped out and fallen apart not ask where the husband was.

I remember thinking... I wonder if Cooper was talking to his dad during the drive and as he opened the door to leave and then shut it on him forever. :(

Jesus, I can't imagine . Daddy be right back. OMG !

When I run in the 7-11 or jiffy and I have my pups with me. I leave car running with AC on and lock it with 2nd set of car keys.

What a horrible horrible person this man is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What a DAY. I am worn out. So much to digest and put together.

Don't forget Dr. Cryil Wecht and Sheryl McCollum are my guests tonight on True Crime Radio.

We will be discussing the Cooper Harris case.

All you have to remember is tonight and every Thursday between 8 PM and 9 PM Eastern go to www.truecrimeradio.com There you will find the link to the live show on iHeart Radio and you'll see my chatroom. You are welcome to join us.

I wonder what else the prosecution team has up their sleeve?

The investigation isn't close to being over so we can only imagine what else they will find.

Did not like the attempt at connecting forgetting your leftovers and forgetting your child. Come on...

16 is the age of consent in Georgia. Interesting he googled that so he must have known.

If you have to google if you're breaking the law by having sex with a girl, she's too young for you! He's 33 and the girl was only 16 years old when the contact started! He could be her father! I don't think for a second he would have stopped if she turned out to be 14 instead! I would want to kill a 33 year old who was trying to have sex with my 16 year old! Looking back, I was such a child at 16! We all are!

I agree. We recently had a case here where the defense attorney asked for the jury to be removed, and then asked the Judge if he could be removed from the case because his client was perjuring himself and he didn't want to risk his career over the case. There are some DA's that are slimeballs. There are some that will do what it takes to win the case. But I think most of them have a job to do, and that job sometimes SUCKS! This guy is just doing his job. So many recent cases here, I get SO upset with the DA and wonder how they can defend such vile criminals, but I try to remember, it's their job.... not one that I would EVER want... not for all the money or fame in the world.

Alan Dershowitz described it as wanting to make it as hard as possible for the government to hold people for no reason.

That's why he fights so hard as a defense attorney.

Brought over from other forum

Registered User Join Date: Oct 2009

attorney is going forward with character witnesses. OMG]

Do you have a link to the fact that defendant has any character? :floorlaugh:

He admitted he has no conscience.

What a DAY. I am worn out. So much to digest and put together.

Don't forget Dr. Cryil Wecht and Sheryl McCollum are my guests tonight on True Crime Radio.

We will be discussing the Cooper Harris case.

All you have to remember is tonight and every Thursday between 8 PM and 9 PM Eastern go to www.truecrimeradio.com There you will find the link to the live show on iHeart Radio and you'll see my chatroom. You are welcome to join us.

I wonder what else the prosecution team has up their sleeve?

The investigation isn't close to being over so we can only imagine what else they will find.

Did not like the attempt at connecting forgetting your leftovers and forgetting your child. Come on...
Yeah, the Defense attorney lost me there...totally and completely. Wrong move and definitely the wrong choice of words.

I'm not giving his mom and brother a pass. One doesn't live/know with another for a lifetime and not know/feel something is 'off' about another. As far as the wife, the baby's 'mom' goes...well IMO, she oughta be in the female part of the jail.

Same with CA. Put angel sweet baby in the trunk, chloroformed her, duct taped her nose and mouth, and let the heat do it's work.

Did't have to see it happening.

Please provide links to validate that statement. The heat killed Cailee? Like I said...links please.

that was emotionally draining. I am still processing what all we learned and LE is said to have much much more. :(

What we learned today:

Sexting multiple women for the past year and on the day of Cooper's murder (yep, calling it that)

minor and possible future charges for computer crimes re their contact and misdemeanor crime of actual contact in some way.

pics of penis taken and sent while C in room with him :eek:

minor asked him if he ever was troubled by his conscious - reply NOPE

Computer searches regarding statutes and punishment for sexual contact with minor

R viewed a video twice of vet climbing in hot car and demonstrating what it is like for a hot animal in car. Vet filmed himself in the vehicle for approx half an hour describing in detail what it felt like to sit there cooking

the trip to publix with friends/coworkers for lunch punctuated by trip to home depot store across way for lightbulbs at R request

visit to car after returning from lunch was ostensibly to put purchase in car

subreddit - child free life

life insurance policy $25,000 (adtl to one via work)

LH and RH in interveiw room alone vhile being recorded and videotaped:

LH asks if he said too much or something similar

RH told LH C looked peaceful in death with eyes and mouth closed.

RH makes poor me comments "going to lose my job - why do I have to be punished??" etc (paraphrased)

Stoddard described C as mouth open tongue protruding, eyes half closed, horrible and noticeable odor of decomp in vehicle even hours later while performing search warrant.

at least one affair for RH in the past.

I might be reading over it, but is his comment about having DREADED to look at Cooper included here?

Someone needs to send him key points, he didn't know he was deaf
I am betting it is not marked on his Driver's license. The license he obtained whilst having to hear the examiner who was sitting to his right in the passenger seat. He was also an LE dispatcher!

that was emotionally draining. I am still processing what all we learned and LE is said to have much much more. :(

What we learned today:

minor asked him if he ever was troubled by his conscious - reply NOPE

Computer searches regarding statutes and punishment for sexual contact with minor

he trip to publix with friends/coworkers for lunch punctuated by trip to home depot store across way for lightbulbs at R request

Snipped by me for response: My recollection on hearing:

The social messaging with the person who asked if he had a conscious was not a confirmed identify. Defense even tried to argue it may be a man and judge intercepted…does it matter?

Computer searches were legal age of sexual consent.

Lunch with friends at Publix…I think MOO, he was hoping they would notice so the scene could carry out at work around people he trusted. All backfired on him when no one found Cooper. Even stopping in his tracks when encountering a person in the parking lot AFTER placing the light bulbs…it was a Uh-oh moment of he might being caught.

I'd like to know if he was in the habit of sexting that much on other days or was he particularly "sexty" on the day of Cooper's death.

Brought over from other forum

Registered User Join Date: Oct 2009

attorney is going forward with character witnesses. OMG]

Do you have a link to the fact that defendant has any character? :floorlaugh:

He admitted he has no conscience.

sorry I did not bring my notes on that :floorlaugh:

I'm not giving his mom and brother a pass. One doesn't live/know with another for a lifetime and not know/feel something is 'off' about another. As far as the wife, the baby's 'mom' goes...well IMO, she oughta be in the female part of the jail.

I give them a pass and feel bad for them. Ross appeared to be a nice guy, Cooper was HAPPY according to the daycare when Ross would stop at Chic-fil-a with Cooper to have breakfast before bringing him to the daycare center.

This situation is so far out there I can't even begin to place blame on his family or church saying "they should have known".

Please provide links to validate that statement. The heat killed Cailee? Like I said...links please.

Heat and lack of oxygen (the duct tape covering her nose and mouth)..no link, just my opinion. That is not the kind of statement a link would even exist for.

Maybe an OD of chloroform too.

I'd like to know if he was in the habit of sexting that much on other days or was he particularly "sexty" on the day of Cooper's death.

inquiring minds want to know, were you feeling particularly Sexty on June 18th or just the normal sexty?

GAG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member