GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace: Doctor phone-guest estimates that the time it would take for a small child to die in a hot car would be 30 to 60 minutes.

I am not a doctor, nor in the medical field -- but if that is the time it "may" have taken Cooper to die, then why was he so wet at the pizzeria?

Wouldn't the body stop sweating at the TOD?

'But the baby didn't look like it had been choking, it looked like it had been sweating, like it had been in a swimming pool, his hair was all wet.

This has baffled me from the beginning. Wouldn't he be dry?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-car-toddler-son-died-way.html#ixzz36MaBI3cU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Thanks,

Mel

I don't know if it was an accident or not but I also don't know that he lied. So far warrants reflect him telling them he went to Chicfila and forgot the child was in the car. The warrant also suggests he told police about the Internet search. There have been reports about him telling witnesses he heard Cooper choking however there are no statements from police that he said that to them. The warrant said that Ross had administered CPR despite the child clearly being deceased. There is also statements made that he left his car "unattended" despite him walking down to the car at some point. That I guess depends on what your definition of unattended is. Most times you leave a car in a parking you are leaving your car unattended. I don't know that he lied about that. Only lie I can see at this point is if he killed his child purposely he lied about that as a whole. These other issues haven't been proven to be lies.

Maybe I'm forgetting something ....

Those internet research sessions...and drive around after work in is reeking car, cinch it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone mentioned cameras at Chick Fil A earlier... We had CFA for dinner tonight, and as I ordered, I noticed all the cameras above each register. Then, when I went to get a refill, I glanced at the drive through window. There was a monitor showing cars ordering in the drive thru, I could see their face clear as day. I could also see the kids in the backseat. There was also another camera at the drive thru window where you got your food.

I bet the CFA Harris went to is set up similar. They for sure have him & Cooper on video from that morning.

Sorry, but I had to chuckle at the sleuthers we are. I walk to the store every day -- just to get my 10 minutes of walking in and some fresh air. I swear, I looked into the car of each parked car I passed. Looking for the tell all baby seat. Thankfully, all were clear!

Mel

I don't think he would necessarily be dry even if he had stopped "sweating". I would imagine he would still be very damp. He was in an oven, and didn't have the sun to dry him off. Just a stifling humid oven.

No way did tiny baby Cooper survive for many hours in that car. I think they stated it would have been between 130 and 175 degrees in there that day.

I just can't believe no one noticed the baby in the car. Someone posted a photo earlier of the HD parking lot (where Harris works), and it was packed. His windows are not that dark. Previous photo posted of his vehicle, I could clearly see in. Unless he parked far away from any other cars I suppose?

Police investigators watch for patterns, usage of computers and cell. For ex. did mommy and daddy avoid texting or phone calls the day Cooper died? Also I'm sure they will check video of HD parking to see where daddy parked for several days, not just the day he killed poor child. Did he have certain place he liked to park? Was it different that day? Law enforcement experts should have an assortment of interesting data on dad and most likely mom.

Sorry, but I had to chuckle at the sleuthers we are. I walk to the store every day -- just to get my 10 minutes of walking in and some fresh air. I swear, I looked into the car of each parked car I passed. Looking for the tell all baby seat. Thankfully, all were clear!

Mel

I do the same every time I park! I glance at each car I pass to make sure no kid or dog is locked in the car. Have called in on several dogs, but thankfully no kids.

I am not a doctor, nor in the medical field -- but if that is the time it "may" have taken Cooper to die, then why was he so wet at the pizzeria?

'But the baby didn't look like it had been choking, it looked like it had been sweating, like it had been in a swimming pool, his hair was all wet.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-car-toddler-son-died-way.html#ixzz36MaBI3cU

Thanks,

Mel
imoo as of right now, ie tonight, I think J. could have poured water on the baby so he looked like he'd been sweating.

The defense atty will not be able to explain the way Cooper looked.... esp the rigor.

Yes and no. I think she will be more isolated for sure, which she won't like. But I really think she'll adapt just fine for the most part. She'll figure out who she can manipulate in her new cell block and make a new friend or two.

Not to mention the male guards. And in a men's prison where there are female employees (be it female guards, doctors, nurses, etc) there are those women that will have sex with a prisoner as well. So if they get caught it will cost them their job? Screw it, it's apparently worth it to have sex for them. :shaking my head: Makes no sense but it happens.

MOO

I wondered about a possible panicked coverup as well.

Until I heard about his incredibly damning " how long will it take a child to die in a hot car and a what temperature" internet research.

I'm sure Casey Anthony's "Foolproof Suffocation" search was coincidental and innocent as well.

Or Scott Peterson's search of tidal charts of the bay! Jeez - what is wrong with people!

Source: http://www.inreview.com/archive/topic/2454.html

A source close to the investigation said detectives repeatedly returned to San Francisco Bay to conduct searches for the missing mother-to-be after they found specific tidal charts of the bay on Scott Peterson's computer.

Thanks,

Mel

Someone with experience on WS mentioned the sweating:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #6

Lots of red flags for me, but the obvious horror in that statement from the officer, something about being disturbed as a father and grandfather, that is my clincher.

These people see terrible things all the time. For years and years. If it's bad to them, you know it's bad.

I'm going to say yes, but only because all the media is saying so. Frankly, I'm a little confused because tomorrow's judge is Cobbs chief magistrate. ..

Ok, wait, I'm more confused now, lol. In the link you posted, it says, Superior Court Judge Frank Cox. So he is the Cobbs County chief magistrate too? :confused:

The probable cause hearing for the 33-year-old Tuscaloosa native is set to begin at 1:30 p.m. (EDT) in front of Superior Court Judge Frank Cox, said Kim Isaza, spokeswoman for the Cobb County District Attorney's Office.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2014/07/justin_ross_harris_goes_to_cou.html

I'm going to say yes, but only because all the media is saying so. Frankly, I'm a little confused because tomorrow's judge is Cobbs chief magistrate. ..

I tried looking at their website, but they are way behind on updating it.

I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a bit of a let down, information wise. I want a "Driver, move that bus!" moment...

But the truth is all the DA's office has to do tomorrow is show evidence to support the charges. Meaning, all they have to do is show they have evidence that Ross Harris was criminally negligent.

I wouldn't show all my cards... just what I need too. And, so, I worry that most of the answers won't be revealed tomorrow.

I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a bit of a let down, information wise. I want a "Driver, move that bus!" moment...

But the truth is all the DA's office has to do tomorrow is show evidence to support the charges. Meaning, all they have to do is show they have evidence that Ross Harris was criminally negligent.

I wouldn't show all my cards... just what I need too. And, so, I worry that most of the answers won't be revealed tomorrow.

They should show all their kings though (card speak). The DA will have to release all information to the defense anyway. It's never a pleasant moment in the courtroom when a DA is accused of withholding evidence.

Now I understand this is a probable cause hearing -- but I would suspect they would reveal the major points accordingly. Otherwise, it could be a loss to the DA.

MOO

Mel

As quickly as LE arrested Harris, they have compelling information that this was not an accident. IMO. He was so certain he had this planned perfectly that no one would ever have a doubt that it was anything but a horrible accident.

How could this person have the gall to go check on his son at noon! Knowing what he had done to him, but then go have a look? I hope this point is brought out strongly at the hearing as he deserves no bail! IMO, he is a monster and the judge needs to protect LH as she is unable to accept what has transpired in her life.

My opinions only!

There's a lot of media attention to this case so the state may do things differently and show more than is usual.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member