GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have faith, sister in the justice system. Police and DA are about to unleash more information that will tighten the screws on Ross Harris life. [modsnip]. Georgia has executed 54 inmates since 1976.

My favorite post of the decade......

Scorned or ticked off.
Definitely not what I EXPECT to see after one ahem finds his child dead.

I think scorn is not the word I was looking for. Maybe anger with a dose of defiance. Can't quite put my finger on it. I think if he had opened his tight mouth at that moment, he would have cursed. Ahhh... now I have it! Haughtiness. That's the word I had in mind. Haughtiness rather than brokenness. That nearly terrifies me! Poor sweet, beautiful Cooper!

I think scorn is not the word I was looking for. Maybe anger with a dose of defiance. Can't quite put my finger on it. I think if he had opened his tight mouth at that moment, he would have cursed. Ahhh... now I have it! Haughtiness. That's the word I had in mind. Haughtiness rather than brokenness. That nearly terrifies me! Poor sweet, beautiful Cooper!

He looks petulant to me. And smug. He looks like he's trying to look sad because that's what people expect, but there's a smugness because he thinks he's going to literally get away with murder.

This is something for which we don't have a definitive answer yet. I've also heard that she was out of town, but I don't know where that rumor came from. It hasn't been linked in MSM.

We're also not sure who was supposed to pick Cooper up from daycare. I've heard that she usually picked him up, because she worked part time. (not sure where that info came from, either)
BBM
If that's true, things are even more confusing (or just worse.) If she worked part time and picked him up when she finished, you'd think she would have already been there by 4:30 and would have contacted RH to find out why he hadn't dropped him off that morning. If so, why would he leave and 'discover' him a few miles down the road? :confused:

I wonder if we will hear more about the reason for the statement from police that they weren't sure if Cooper was even in the car at 9am. There had to be a reason he said that.

Is Chic-fil-a a restaurant with a server or do you order at a counter and take your own food to a table? Regardless, I would expect that Chic-fil-a will produce a receipt of what RH ordered and video footage of the two. JMO

They ALWAYS ask your name when they take your order. We frequently eat at CF and they always ask, regardless to the location. And, it doesn't matter when we go or how many customers are there at the time. If you go to the counter to order, they ask.

omg MO, that's what I SAID TO MYSELF....He has the tight mouth thing going on.
Many years ago I dated a man who had a mouth that looked like that............ when he was angry.

I've baked cookies in my car. I've even seen recipes for entire dinners. I've read that people do that when they are going to spend the day at an amusement park or the fair. You put everything in glass casseroles on the dashboard, and the whole thing cooks while you enjoy your day. Then you have a hot meal waiting when you come out to the car. I think I've seen chicken fajitas, with warm tortillas, and a fruit cobbler.

Wow that's incredible. Would've never thought to try cooking a meal. Amazing how creative folks can be.

I see scorn where I would expect to see brokenness.

I see anger as well as the look of a very immature boy/man "stomping his feet" that the police would dare have the temerity to arrest him.

What I don't see are shock, wailing grief so profound that you want to die and deserve/want to be held accountable for the greatest sin a parent can do to a defenseless, innocent baby boy. I don't see catatonic grief. I don't see sobs, gasps, tears, look of disbelief that the universe has just been turned upside down. I don't see anything close to grief that drops you to your knees and takes your breath away. I don't see the profound sorrow and utter defeat knowing he will never ever be able to put one foot in front of the other for the rest of my life. I don't see eyes so swollen from the deepest anguished cries that surely a devastated father would have. I don't see the face of a man that can't believe his child was alive that morning and now his most cherished love is suddenly gone.

[Lorne Malvo;10694838]Have faith, sister in the justice system. Police and DA are about to unleash more information that will tighten the screws on Ross Harris life. [modsnip]. Georgia has executed 54 inmates since 1976.

Study this youngsters.

omg MO, that's what I SAID TO MYSELF....He has the tight mouth thing going on.
Many years ago I dated a man who had a mouth that looked like that............ when he was angry.

The tight mouth, that's exactly what I've been saying to myself.

If I saw this picture with no context, I would think he's pissed about something. I would not think this man's 2 year old son had just died/been murdered. There is nothing about him that shows the pain/grief of the death of a child.

I would love to know mom's demeanor when she was questioned that evening.

The tight mouth, that's exactly what I've been saying to myself.

If I saw this picture with no context, I would think he's pissed about something. I would not think this man's 2 year old son had just died/been murdered. There is nothing about him that shows the pain/grief of the death of a child.

I would love to know mom's demeanor when she was questioned that evening.

exactly Carole. He doesnt look like he's shed a tear.

Snipped from above link and BBM --
14-W-5485
PROBABLE CAUSE/BOND HEARING
HARRIS, JUSTIN ROSS
SOID: 001020427 COUNTS: CHARGES:
MURDER FELONY
CRUELTY TO CHILDREN(1ST DEG)
KILGORE, MADDOX
STODDARD, PHILLIP
COBB COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT

F F
-----------

This says FIRST degree!!

was published on 6/24

eta: I just noticed the exclamation points. Sorry to disappoint lol

George Michael Plumides is Harris attorney. [modsnip] Office located N. Druid Hills Rd, Atlanta.

Name: George Michael Plumides
Licensed: 24 years
Law School: Atlanta Law School
Atlanta, GA 30319

I showed this pic to my daughter (who knows nothing about this case) and asked her "how does this guy look to you? what do you think he's feeling?"

Her answer: "He looks pissed"

yes.....glad she said it...I was thinking ''that'' word too

It's possible, if not likely, that he sometimes chatted and sometimes fell asleep quickly. The point is that it's all entirely possible. There's no saying he definitely did not do this or that when there are so many variables in play.

It is hard for me to believe that he fell asleep instantly, at 9:15 am. He was on his way to play with his friends, and his day just started. I cannot accept that he fell asleep in a couple of minutes like that.

And even if he had, his car seat was wedged up within inches of the Dad's drivers seat. No matter what the child was doing, Dad should have been aware of his presence. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme