GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think the Insurance was excessive. If one wants to take it out just to cover Funeral expenses it's a good idea. Horrid to think about but a reality. As I posted earlier back then we had 5 thousand which was adequate. I don't see anyone having a huge funeral/meal etc. in the case of a child. I know it really was a hardship on our Nephew and Wife when their child was born deceased. My BIL and SIL and Hubby and I paid for the Funeral/Burial/Stone.

The one a friend tried to sell me accumulated cash value...for college or? or could be converted or something? Dunno...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glad I don't have to ask for a refund.:floorlaugh:

I was sitting through Hurricane Arthur yesterday afternoon and evening and only got to see parts of the hearing. Is there a video of the entire hearing I can view? Thanks in advance.

anyone recall the brand of the seat? I want to pull the instruction manual

Good golly! When she sat him down and said, "did you say to much?" Ugh! Those would not have been my first words! They would've been something like, "what the $&@? Have you done? I think she is just as guilty. She def knows something.

Yes, LE may still uncover this alleged text. I think they have just begun searching all of Harris' devices.

Also, I think if the text was deleted, the phone company can recover it, but that may take some time.

At the hearing they said ATT takes six weeks.

DUH!***my apologies. I posted before I got caught up. I see this was mentioned already.

I just made myself more angry!
" Harris knew the specific make and model of the seat and what the weight limit was for the child to be seated in it. When the seat was inspected the straps for the seat were set on the lowest level for a small child."
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2014/07/justin_ross_harris_talked_to_f.html
The LOWEST level. where they should be for a newborn!!!
So he wanted to make certain that Cooper could not possibly wiggle out from those straps.
Sounds like malice to me, not only did he know it was too small, but he must have had to place the straps back.in the lowest position he or Leanna one.
Secured him tightly and gave him a kiss.
Disgusting!
dumupy7y.jpg

http://carseatblog.com

This post made me gag. Beyond heinous. I can't even think of a word for him.

You guys, the forum in befuddling me and I can't see my responses. I am so, so sorry if there are a millions posts by me that I can't see to delete.

What do you guys think about him instructing on how to file the insurance claim during the investigation?

Give yourself an ID pic. It will make it easier for you to find yourself.

PS- is anyone finding this thread on the new forum slower to load than with the old, or is it just me? I know it's supposed to be faster, but not at my end. :blushing:

On topic- that picture of the car seat with the seatbelt in the lowest position says so much! I'm sure images of Coopers car seat will be shown in court proceedings showing how tight it was. Poor little guy. :(

I was sitting through Hurricane Arthur yesterday afternoon and evening and only got to see parts of the hearing. Is there a video of the entire hearing I can view? Thanks in advance.

Yep, media thread

No not too much info. Seems it would be easier to cut off their head, or both of them. LOL

IMO any pedophile who has sexual tension, should use the above solution., they should never ever be released on innocent people ................... A survivor

I hear ya. Totally. I transferred out to another sector after a year. I couldn't handle it. The only salvation with the folk I provide Service to is they are dual diagnosis and will never be free to molest. They are under strict 24 hr. supervision until they die.

OT

Trying to get my settings the way they were. Does anyone know if you can still hide portions of the forum you do not use, to just show sections that you do?

Chicco keyfit

I did not realize that was an INFANT seat. I thought it would be a convertible. Definitely can keep a 22 month old very tight an unable to get out, in an infant seat. :(

I think the very thought of being child free made him very very excited...sexually.

It came out during the Casey Anthony trial that after Caylee was killed Casey and her boyfriend went to Blockbuster, rented a movie, went to his place and screwed their eyeballs out for nearly three days. I guess that was also the rush she got from being childless.

Give yourself an ID pic. It will make it easier for you to find yourself.

PS- is anyone finding this thread on the new forum slower to load than with the old, or is it just me? I know it's supposed to be faster, but not at my end. :blushing:

On topic- that picture of the car seat with the seatbelt in the lowest position says so much! I'm sure images of Coopers car seat will be shown in court proceedings showing how tight it was. Poor little guy. :(

Slower here too on tapatalk..

Can't seem to attach pdf on my phone with tapatalk, but google "kik guide for law enforcement". Doesn't sound like they can pull much historical info, and time is of the essence!

Does anyone have a connection to LE there and want to funnel tips to them? They have enough to deal with without going through all these threads!

And mods, I'll suggest a social media thread for the new forum!

Who was he instructing? I missed that part of the case.

Also-is all the evidence circumstantial.......Is it enough to send him away-or could a dream-team defense save his sorry self?

The Cobb County Magistrate's Office today released 18 new search warrants in the case against Tuscaloosa native Justin Ross Harris, 33. Harris is charged with murder and child cruelty in the June 18 death of Cooper.

"Through the investigation Harris has made comments to family members regarding a life insurance policy that he has on Cooper and what they need to do in order to file for it,'' according to one of the search warrant affidavits.

bbm

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/in...lked_to_f.html

Edited... Screen shots can be posted if you can't do the PDF file;)

$ 25,000 dollar life insurance policy.

On a baby. It's truly unbelievable. It has to have something to do with it. Who takes out that much insurance on a healthy 2 year old? It's insane. :facepalm:

And if you read the search warrants, it says during the investigation, JRH kept telling people (I assume LH) how to go about filling for Coopers Life Ins Policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akwy