GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no words to describe this guy. Fox News just said (first time I've heard it) that 5 hours after Cooper's death JRH was asking police how to cash in his son's life insurance policy. OMG!!!

Where is the link for this, please?

Salem

u2e3a6at.jpg

All the way at the end of this article is this short clip from Vinnie Politan.
Ross' church is directly across the street from court house.

I can't get a link to work.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/07/03/justin-ross-harris-cooper-toddler-hot-car-death-live-blog

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=586340864816448&set=vb.386534054797131&type=2&theater

I, too, have a feeling it was said as a means to incriminate JRH...

JMO

ETA... Oops! I was trying to reply to a quote of a poster who expressed their opinion that LH's comment at the day care that "JRH left Cooper in the car"... And then wouldn't accept any other alternate suggestion from the day care workers.... Was intended as incriminating JRH...

(I am still getting used to the new "system"... :D)

Well, I can't express my thoughts appropriately, but will share a current experience I'm dealing with.

This case hits so close to my heart. I have a 2 1/2 yr old nephew who has a mother that's BPD. Sadly, my brother is no peach in the parenting dept., but she is pure evil. It is so sad and hard to have no control over protecting this precious boy in my own family. CPS has been involved since day one. NO LIE..she started S@$t in the hospital. My husband and I have offered a dozen times to take him in, no strings attached to give him a stable, loving home. She won't allow it. At this point, he is 100% supervised between the grandparents sharing responsibility. My mom lost her life after suffering a stroke and a heart attack this year which no doubt was a direct result to the stress of our family situation trying to keep him safe and cared for. I was on the phone with my mom one hour before her stroke and she was worried sick about him and planning to drive 3 hours to go there on a friday evening. I convinced her not too. She survived the 1st one, but suffered a 2nd stroke during heart surgery three weeks later and was on life support. Its been devastating. Since then, the other grandma has quit her job to be home and be sure he is taken care of when the "mom" has custody. My step dad has to be there now on his three days to be sure she doesnt come around. Its like a bad lifetime movie and nothing we have experienced in our life. I've been worried about my sweet nephew since he has been born. It defies logic, and hearing about Cooper hits my core. You dont know evil, until you look it in the face.

My heart goes out to you. Tenfold. For your loss of your Mom and the worry of your Nephew. I hope for a good outcome as far as you getting custody.

And that's why I assumed he was on hold while someone looked for his wife. Thank you.

Why would he phone the nursery in order to contact his wife when he had her mobile number?

Some people try to get attention online by being deliberately contrary online. They always take the opposition's POV They are lonely weirdos that get off on fighting with people online. I see it all the time on a skeptics site I go to. I want his user IDs to see if he posted there. Even though he was a "devout Christian" he may have trolled there. I started the thread about deliberately killing your kid this way June 2013.

Any links to his posts or user ID please PM to me if they can't be posted publicly

Wow. While he won't get to cash in on that, it sounds like per the above post, the $22K from youcaring was already deposited in "moms" account :(

JMO but 22k will barely scrape the surface of a felony murder defense...I'm sure he will plead indigent, anyway. Grrrr.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

You guys, the forum in befuddling me and I can't see my responses. I am so, so sorry if there are a millions posts by me that I can't see to delete

Are you power posting? lolWhat do you guys think about him instructing on how to file the insurance claim during the investigation?

Haven't read that yet, please post news infoTIA

I was thinking about the malicious intent comment and my impression is he said it because he had thought about the outcome and that he would not be in trouble because there was "no malicious intent".

I think the defense might say he got the term from hanging around his 20 year in LE brother.

My impression is that he said it because he's a sociopath without the capability for empathy. I think rather than try to offer lame excuses for subhuman behavior, the defense would be wise to accept any plea offered.

JMO

I'm sorry, but this is the wrong manual... Judging by the image of Cooper on google, he was in a keyfit30. It goes to 30inches tall and 30lbs.

That said, if he were still under 30" tall, he would have fallen off the chart by about eighteen months.

I do take issue with the assumption he simply didn't fit in a seat because a mannequin of equal size was too large. Mannequins don't slouch or settle in like a child does, and every child is shaped different. I'd have a hard time buying that the mannequin was of equal proportion all over, myself.

I do believe that he probably didn't fit the seat and that it was used wrong.

Given that 90% of seats are used wrong, I think it's better to assume the 10% that get it right are extra diligent rather than the other 90% careless or neglectful. The concept of car seats saving lives is very abstract. Look how many posters have argued that rear facing seats are ridiculous past a year, or look uncomfy, or whatever, despite the fact that they are known to be four times safer. So many go by the law rather than the recommendations because a ticket or fine is an easier understood risk than injury to their child. After all, we all rode without these modern seats, and we survived.

And all that said, I think these two were clearly meant for each other and both guilty as sin
http://www.chiccousa.com/Files/pdf/product-manuals/KeyFit-Instructions-08.pdf
disgusting, so he had that sucker set up so that the straps came through the lowest hole in the series of three??? How could that poor baby have been comfortable?? He would be so squished in there, that setting is meant for infants FGS????

also note the carseat specs say for use for children up to age 1 or 22 pounds.

I would love to know Cooper's weight at the time of his death.

I think she was aware of this and I think she will eventually be charged with something if not murder.

Maybe she thought it would improve their sex life. He may have planted the seed (no pun) that intimacy would be better like it was b4 the child was born. jmo idk.

I just have to say this.....I proceeded with caution on this case...but when the LE handcuffed him and took him in for questioning SO fast, I just knew there had to be something with this guy....they just don't do that IMO...especially with a dad who had just learned (I know/he knew) his child had died...it was a risk for LE and I think they knew sooooo much so early that they went with it....and thank you Lord they did. All IMO.

LOL I welcomed you Chewy as I saw number of Posts was 1. Now I see you have exceeded that in short order LMAO. Must have been a glitch with the new digs.

I am really wondering why Cooper was front facing until two weeks prior to this and suddenly became rear facing. I wonder what explanation RH provided for that sudden change in how the seat was being placed in the vehicle.

NM just saw ociboys about this topic. Was that covered at the hearing? That was when my MIL did her popin and I missed like ten minutes of hearing. Was the trip to AL car seat swap thing explained at that point in the hearing then?

They talk about the movement of the carseats here at about 1:49:00

http://new.livestream.com/wildabouttrial/events/2490138/videos/55596876

Even after listening to it again, I'm not sure if I quite understand how it all went down.

That poor baby. These *people make me furious.

I don't think that is the incriminating factor.

If she was innocent then she would have responded to the fact that Connor was not at nursery with the comment: "But his daddy just called/texted me to check I was picking him up! What do you mean he isn't here?"

There was absolutely NO innocent reason for her to come out with "He must have left him in the car" at all. None whatsoever.

Right. I didn't say it was. I was replying to another poster saying she would assume they had been in an accident. I was pointing out that Leanna knew Justin was not missing.

And the baby's name is Cooper.

There are no words to describe this guy. Fox News just said (first time I've heard it) that 5 hours after Cooper's death JRH was asking police how to cash in his son's life insurance policy. OMG!!!

According to the AJC, he was instructing his family on how to cash it in.

“Through the investigation Harris has made comments to family members regarding a life insurance policy that he has on Cooper and what they need to do in order to file for it,” according to documents obtained by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/warrants-toddlers-dad-gave-steps-to-collect-insura/ngY3R/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akwy