GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if he was on that reddit forum claiming to be child free? I would guess he must have been, if the purpose of it was to discuss life as an adult without children. If it was not reddit, which I am leery of, I might be interested as I am child free and though it was not really a choice, I am quite relieved, overall.

asks from a defense lawyer? Let's turn it around, what do you think of the ickwife?
I'd like to mention something that stands out to me about LH:
when has she ever shown emotion over Cooper's death?

When the daycare told her that Cooper hadn't been dropped off, her demeanor was described as "calm".
When LE informed her of Cooper's death, she asked about Ross. No expressions of grief or despair.
She showed no emotion when she informed her own parents of Cooper's death.
She showed no emotion when she visited Ross in jail, and both were very detached.
She didn't shed a tear during Cooper's eulogy.
She showed no emotion during the hearing.

I just can't get past this.

The forum on sub red that he frequented is now private but this is the description.
"Childfree" refers to those who do not have, and do not ever want, children (whether biological or adopted).

The cached version is still available so you can see the headlines:)

Check it out. Maybe we can dig and see more.

I don't think we are allowed to link reddit here, so here is the search I did:

reddit "childfree"

For those who aren't familiar with viewing cached links, click the down arrow next to the url to see the site.

I don't think that is the incriminating factor.

If she was innocent then she would have responded to the fact that Connor was not at nursery with the comment: "But his daddy just called/texted me to check I was picking him up! What do you mean he isn't here?"

There was absolutely NO innocent reason for her to come out with "He must have left him in the car" at all. None whatsoever.

I agree, her immediate comment that the baby must have been left in the car is unusual but it also is an indication to me that leaving the baby in the car instead of taking him to the sitter was already a practice by the father. I haven't been able to come up with a more reasonable conclusion since this case started.

What bothers me the most was the detective's testimony about the mother's lack of a reaction to the news her baby was dead and that her own mother was concerned about her lack of reaction. The grandmother was so emotional, the detective said he could hear her comments.
I'm surprised there wasn't an instinctive reaction by the mother if this truly was an unforeseen accidental death whether it be grief or anger or disbelief.

I got the impression that cops DID know about that text but knew that would reduce their case against JH and hoped his attorney would not know about it - they had this stock excuse that there was "so much information to go through they must have missed that" but I agree there is no way they would have missed a message between the parents at that key time - just before he left work!

So are you suggesting that the cops knew and lied?

I'd like to mention something that stands out to me about LH:
when has she ever shown emotion over Cooper's death?

When the daycare told her that Cooper hadn't been dropped off, her demeanor was described as "calm".
When LE informed her of Cooper's death, she asked about Ross. No expressions of grief or despair.
She showed no emotion when she informed her own parents of Cooper's death.
She showed no emotion when she visited Ross in jail, and both were very detached.
She didn't shed a tear during Cooper's eulogy.
She showed no emotion during the hearing.

I just can't get past this.

For some people it is difficult to show emotion when it is fake. In other words, she felt no sorrow in Cooper's death so she couldn't pretend to feel sorrow for Cooper.

MOO

I wonder if wifey will be at church Sunday?

On topic, I can see why they didn't call her as a character witness. Usually the supportive spouse is the one you want on the stand. I think that says a lot.

and SHOCK........................................................... it's legal too
So your point is again what?

You're darn right it's legal.

And the point is the person who I was responding to made a post that implied she didn't know LE could lie.

HTH--Time for 4th festivities!!!:seeya:

notice where the straps are and his head covers the circo logo...they were higher in the pic than the lowest setting..!

Det Stoddard stated he exceeded the requirements for this seat at time of death

eta; "Det. Stoddard revealed that Cooper was a few inches too big for his car seat, and that the top of his head was more than visible — even with his car seat facing the back of the vehicle like Cooper’s was."

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/07/03/justin-ross-harris-sexting-women-cooper-harris/

I do not believe that either Harris or Leanna had left Cooper in the car before THAT day. I do not believe that Leanna said that comment at day care because Harris or she had done this before. I believe that Leanna made that comment at day care because this was planned by both Harris and Leanna. Let's just say that neither of these "parents" are good actors. Neither one could act as though they were truly upset about Cooper's death. Neither one could act as though their world was crashing down on their heads. I am honestly surprised that either one could keep the smiles off their faces at Harris's "job well done".

I am still waiting on LE to arrest and charge Leanna.

MOO

For some people it is difficult to show emotion when it is fake. In other words, she felt no sorrow in Cooper's death so she couldn't pretend to feel sorrow for Cooper.

MOO
At least Ross tried to muster up some tears here and there. Not LH. Nope. Instead, she just makes excuses for her lack of emotion. It's chilling, really.

I have watched countless crime shows, read many books...very seldom is a person arrested at the scene, unless they are holding a bloody knife. They are taken in to be interviewed and generally LE has to let them go, even if they know the person is guilty. Look at how long it takes before spouses are arrested for spouse killings, in most cases. Something must have been incredibly obvious here, Imo.

I have watched countless crime shows, read many books...very seldom is a person arrested at the scene, unless they are holding a bloody knife. They are taken in to be interviewed and generally LE has to let them go, even if they know the person is guilty. Look at how long it takes before spouses are arrested for spouse killings, in most cases. Something must have been incredibly obvious here, Imo.

Harris was not arrested at the scene. He was handcuffed at the scene and transported to the station. He was arrested hours later after being interviewed by LE.

No expression at all on this guy's face during the hearing. He is completely blank.

I said earlier that my nephew's wife knows this family. Found out they have known him for many years and they went to the same church. When the news first broke they couldnt believe it would have been intentional but that was before all the subsequent info came out - including prolific sexting, among other things.

I've always said you never know what's in someone's head or what goes on behind closed doors!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THAT picture. reminds me of this morning on the TODAY show, they sure did paint a picture of a distraught father who made a terrible accident. i was angry about it.

here is the video
http://www.today.com/id/49063771/#55574335

"ross harris seemed emotional several times". all while showing the [only] couple of shots of him being 'sad' what? really? did they watch the same thing we watched? did they pay attention to the crap loads of evidence we heard? did they do ANY analysis at all??? of all the footage they CHOSE to show him in a compassionate way???
No, he's crying for himself.

When rear facing the straps must be below the child shoulders. MUST. But Cooper would not need the lowest setting to be rfing properly. You want the harness height that is closest to the shoulders but still lower or just even.

If they were at the lowest setting, It means that they were either using it improperly and never adjusted them or they put them back like that on purpose.

Oh please SStarr, I don't want to offend you but why do you go down this path on every case?

The defense might say alot of things............. and?

Oh blame his lingo on the LE brother. Justin "claims" he was a dispatcher. He already knew cop lingo.

Every single case:floorlaugh:

But it's true, that's what the defense is going to say!
Notice how they brought up his bum ear?
IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I so agree. Wonder if his attorney told him to look as young and innocent as possible? It infuriates me to see his face! He only managed a tear when he was being talked about. Ugh!!

Did you notice Ross's chair was lower than the attorney's. Hmm... where have we seen that move before. Jmo

ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member