GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, still rankled over that whole leftovers analogy. SMDH. I mean what poor poor taste.

It would have probably bit him in the *advertiser censored* in front of a jury.

I was sitting through Hurricane Arthur yesterday afternoon and evening and only got to see parts of the hearing. Is there a video of the entire hearing I can view? Thanks in advance.

YEAH OUR POSTER IS SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone give him a link please, mines lost.
lonetraveler.... you're never alone when you have US....... WS

No, the DA would not have felt it was important evidence if the activity wasn't recent. Don't worry there is much more to come about RH online activity!

Absolutely! LE has good evidence on LH as well. They only teased with tidbits yesterday.

These two should be put down like any animal that turns on their young. Hoping for the DP here!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excuse me but what hospital bills? Lil Cooper had an autospy.WTF???????????// HELP:scared:

People were talking about $25,000 insurance for ANY baby being excessive. I don't think it really is, under normal circumstances.

I'm not defending Harris at all. I just think he's done so many vile, disgusting, abhorrent, inhuman things that I don't feel I have to criticize him for the one or two things he did that were reasonable. That's all. You can disagree.

Maybe it was just a bonus?
Maybe he had a nefarious debt?

He certainly couldn't wait to get his hands on it.

i think he wanted it cashed ASAP to pay the 15% required for his bond.
His atty asked for $50,000 so, $7500.
He really thought he would be celebrating independence day outside the Cobb County Adult Detention Center...
If it is tru and he is in the infirmary is "nice" lol
There was $110 million upgrade done recently, brand new shiny toilets and all!
ysevyna9.jpg

upe7ada8.jpg

aseje3e5.jpg

As to the insurance money and instructing family from behind bars how to make the claims. ROSS HARRIS: Good luck buddy, if you are the one accused of causing the death no insurance company under the sun is going to pay out that claim. And not only that, they will not pay it out to the secondary benificiary either so if that is LH you are both screwed. Gonna have to use that fundraising account money for your defense and trust me that money will not go far, then when that money is gone so likely will be your attorney and he can take his damn "leftovers" with him

Wait! What?!

He's been looking into collecting Coopers' life insurance policy already!! This must have come out today because I don't remember hearing anything about this during the PB hearing.

Unbelievable, but why am I shocked at all

From what I understand we can only discuss her as to what was said at the hearing. She is still a victim until she is a POI or charged.. At least that is what I got. I do have a feeling that soon we will be discussing her in more indepth ways. ;)

Mom is no longer considered a victim for Websleuths purposes. She can be discussed in the context of what she has said in the media and in the warrants and the information that came out in court at the Probable Cause/Bond Hearing.

As far as sleuthing mom, the door is now open.

Please post accordingly.

Salem

Please note that Salem has now changed the rules of the game. Leanna is NO LONGER a victim per WS guidelines. We CAN sleuth her.

PS. Thank you so much to Salem and the other mods that came to this decision!!

No, the DA would not have felt it was important evidence if the activity wasn't recent. Don't worry there is much more to come about RH online activity!

Ugh, what I'm I doing wrong that the posts I'm quoting aren't showing up in my posts? This was in reply to the assertion RH's active on the "child free" reddits aren't related to this case!

You need to choose "Reply with quote".

Don't feel bad; I've messed it up a few times myself, too. Trying to get used to all the forum changes.

This is something that bothers me about me about this case. Despite all the attention, when I google Cooper Harris, on the first and second pages of results, there are still completely unrelated ones. When I watched HLN yesterday for the hearing, I don’t think I saw Cooper’s name on the screen once. Now, I know it is normal for the killer to get more attention than the victim, but there are many victims who have their names used in headlines, on the TV screen, etc. It feels like Cooper is being referred to as “his son” or “the child/baby” instead of by his name. I just feel like he is being pushed to the side, way more than other victims have been.

For example, on July 2nd, Cooper’s name was said only 6x on the Nancy Grace show. On July 3rd, it was said only 5x. (The person who did the transcript typed “Ross Cooper” more than once, or did NG call him that?) On the other hand, on a July 22, 2008 broadcast, Caylee’s name was said 34x. A show about the Zimmerman verdict had Trayvon’s name said 45x. How do they do an entire show, and only have the victim’s name said 5-6x?! That includes by Nancy, her guests, any voice-over, the callers, any videos they show, etc.

Has anyone else noticed this, and what do you think the reason(s) is for it?

That has always bothered me. I can not stand that so many times the victim is forgotten. Irked me so much during the Travis Alexander
trial.

Ugh, what I'm I doing wrong that the posts I'm quoting aren't showing up in my posts? This was in reply to the assertion RH's active on the "child free" reddits aren't related to this case!

By pure coincidence, the replay I had open was paused at that exact spot. The prosecutor said it was within the past two months.

I believe so but I don't know for sure. I was taught to word discovery motions very carefully. Make it too specific and you could be screwing yourself. So, if they did file a discovery motion before the probable cause hearing (if they could), I'm wondering if they were too specific in regards to the electronics.

Thanks. I have corrected - I have called him Cooper all along, so not sure where that came from.:blushing:

Conner Peterson, Laci & Scott Peterson's unborn baby.

So, leeleeUA, Leanna Harris, has a youtube page, and responded to a doctor's video on sperm counts with this:

Leanna Harris replied to a comment from Mark Perloe
This information is disappointing to me since none of my husbands medical professionals nor mine (my OBGYN) have mentioned this. We are a young couple and obviously want to have a family one day. Even in questioning my OBGYN about the use of androgel and sperm production, she stated it shouldn't be a problem. He has been on the gel off and on for about 2 years and he has also had injections in the past. Thank you for your quick response!

https://www.youtube.com/user/leeleeua

Wait! What?!

He's been looking into collecting Coopers' life insurance policy already!! This must have come out today because I don't remember hearing anything about this during the PB hearing.

Yes, he was asking how to collect the insurance within 5 hours of Cooper's death, per some news links upthread.

People were talking about $25,000 insurance for ANY baby being excessive. I don't think it really is, under normal circumstances.

I'm not defending Harris at all. I just think he's done so many vile, disgusting, abhorrent, inhuman things that I don't feel I have to criticize him for the one or two things he did that were reasonable. That's all. You can disagree.

You can take each piece of the puzzle out of context and explain it away. Look at the big picture. "Don't lose the Forrest through the trees".

Wait! What?!

Yes, you can read about it here.
"The Georgia dad charged with killing his toddler son by leaving the boy in a hot car all day had allegedlly given family members instructions on what they needed to do in order to collect $27,000 from the boy’s insurance policies, new documents made public today reveal."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/dad-charged-sons-hot-car-death-told-family/story?id=24429223

I live very near where these events took place. The H.D. Headquarters (HDH) is walking distance from my home. I pass it every day on my way to work. I shop at the Publix where he had lunch; I frequent the
Chick Fil-A where he took his son for breakfast, and Akers Mill is a very busy and congested street in some areas. (Not sure which business he stopped near). And the movie theater he was supposed to meet up with friends is about a half mile past Akers Mill

From what I know of the area, he would have exited HDH using one of 2 exits: he could exit onto Spring Hill Pkwy and follow it to Mt. Wilkinson Pkwy where he would take a right, cross over 285 and then a left onto Cumberland Pkwy (extremely busy road). He would have curved to the right at the light on Cumberland Blvd. (note different roads Blvd. and Pkwy) and then hang a left onto Akers Mill. The only difference in exited HDH onto Paces Ferry is that he would have crossed over 285, hung a left onto Cumberland Pkwy and then continued on the route mentioned above.

It has been very hot here in the Atlanta area. The temp. may be 88 but with the humidity it probably feels more like 95 or higher. I worked within 10 minutes of my house. My car sits in a parking lot all day and when I get it in coming home it's so hot I cannot touch the steering wheel. Granted, HDH has a lot of trees, but it still had to be hot.
He crossed Hwy 41 passed Men's Warehouse and.made a right into Akers Mill on the end where Sports Authority, Office Max and Party City are.

Something that has been bothering me for several threads, but they keep getting locked before I can respond:

Several posters have said they hoped Ross would make a plea deal for 30 years. It's NOT up to Ross. The prosecution is the one who offers the defendant a plea deal when they don't have a strong case, like when there's no body. I don't see the prosecution offering him a plea deal when there is so much evidence!

Instead of hitting "reply", make sure you hit "reply with quote"

Something that has been bothering me for several threads, but they keep getting locked before I can respond:

Several posters have said they hoped Ross would make a plea deal for 30 years. It's NOT up to Ross. The prosecution is the one who offers the defendant a plea deal when they don't have a strong case, like when there's no body. I don't see the prosecution offering him a plea deal when there is so much evidence!

Yes exactly. The only deal I see is LWOP instead of the DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member