GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they switch him back to his infant seat if they had a bigger one?

At the hearing they said abt two weeks before, mom went on a road trip with his forward facing seat so dad was using the infant seat. :/

bless you folks digging through the reddit - I have tried but just spent an hour trying to locate Roscoe's comments in the thread asking what career lets you spend all day on reddit (rather than oh, I don't know, working) and I just cannot take it. I just can't do it. I did try though. That site is ridiculously difficult to maneuver around on :confused:

You should be able to just click his highlighted username and it will bring up all his posts and comments in one tidy (and boring) list. Hth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would they switch him back to his infant seat if they had a bigger one?

He was in a forward facing one up 'till two weeks ago I read somewhere. It adds to the premeditation. Easier to forget/not see in a rear-facing seat.

Oh boy and there is one on reddit that is about abortion.. His views on it.. I need mod approval before I post it.. So if one could pm me that would be great!

We talked about this in one of the early threads. He is very against abortion and also believes in creationism. There's that pious Christian front again. :rolleyes:

I thought about that the other day during the hearing when word came out about her unusual response to not finding Cooper at daycare. I suspect RH has either left Cooper in the car for brief periods of time and she was the one who was not happy to hear know it and therefore shoved research in his face at home about how very dangerous that practice is.

I think Cooper was the glue being used to keep RH in this marriage after his alleged affair a while back. I think RH took that idea and his wheels started turning. A way to be child free, a way to make it pay, and still come out the sympathetic victim of a tragedy.

of course, if the "what time are you picking up my buddy" text was real, and happened, and it referred to Cooper, then by her arrival at daycare, LH already knew RH indicated the child was at daycare and she was expected to pick him up. So given that, maybe her reaction was normal and expectable.

yes I wondered that too. This may be one of those bones of contention between them -- there are so many people whose partners have differing views on safety. I am not going to generalize that mothers are overprotective because I have seen dads who have been total worry warts too.

If he truly was a dolt -- then this would have been an understandable cause for disagreement and yes she might become a total harpie and show him through articles online that he was being irresponsible.

As far as the child being the glue - quite possibly and I do believe it is was motived by greed and face saving for the reasons you outline (".....sympathetic victim of tragedy").

He was planning an exit strategy that would pay off handsomely for himself.....

BUT ............ This is the ''capper'' for me ---- her reaction during the reunion seals her fate ((from my point of view)) .....even a devout mom would have either (a) cussed him out or angrily confronted him with '''you ......(fill in the blank) what did you do --- "" or just plain old freak out. Her absence of that is beyond comprehension unless of course she was expecting that outcome and or was in on it.

RSBM for brevity

First up, thanks so much for a reasoned and well explained post about your uncertainty. It's refreshing.

Just to make a few points. You say that you don't have children and if you had a child this would be a major fear for you. (we'll get more to this later) So what you are doing is the same thing that parents do that made excuses for him in the beginning.

One of the reasons I shared my own example of parental negligence is that too often people have "secret truths" about the way they parent and usually that means behind closed doors ALL parents have screwed up a time or two. There isn't a "perfect" parent. So people cut him slack based on "fear" and their own secret guilts. That's not rational.

At the same time, as I've posted before, I think it's ridiculously stupid the way Nancy Grace went off the deep end about the sexting. I agree with you. So what? The sexting has sweet all nothing to do with my opinion that he's negligent. In fact IMO the only reason they brought it up in court was to establish NEGLIGENCE and to make sure he wouldn't get bail. (sexting to underage girls is illegal) At the same time it shows duplicity in character. I'll give you an example.

A few weeks ago my ex husband wanted to force my 18 year old son to let his friends 18 year old daughter move into his apartment for the summer. They'd be living alone. Now I said absolutely NOT because the girl is from a devout Muslim family. I couldn't believe her father had agreed to it. So I called the dad and he didn't know and put the kibosh on the whole thing. Some of my friends were confused as to why I allowed him to move in with a single woman before but said NO WAY IN HELL to this girl. And it was because of her beliefs. You can't present one face to the world and then behind closed doors not follow the rules that you say you believe. It's dishonest. For an 18 year old girl, it's forgiveable. But my ex is Muslim and is a 50 year old man. He basically was telling her to lie to her parents and that REALLY bothered me. You see the difference?

Respectfully snipped for space.

Chewy, the thing that most bothered me about sexting was 1. he sexted with minors.
2. More importently (imo) he did it as his son died a premeditated death.

Because the didn't want the expense of purchasing a new car seat. Nor did they want to keep transferring the one they had (in wifes car) from car to car.

Was RH sexting with someone on Scout.com? I thought that is was I heard and Scout is a football forum.

We talked about this in one of the early threads. He is very against abortion and also believes in creationism. There's that pious Christian front again. :rolleyes:

I see it as hypocrisy. He doesn't feel it's okay to kill your unborn child, but okay to kill your child who has been born.

I missed this info. Can u tell me where to find it? TIA
it will be in 2nd thread...the ""Homer Fund"" is a benevolent fund set up to assist associates at times of family or personal crisis....it's limit is $10K and the fund assisted the family immediately ..... it is also acknowledged in the obituary for the baby

I missed this info. Can u tell me where to find it? TIA

I haven't figured out how to link yet in this new forum format, but it was in Cooper's obit.

Home Depot has something called a Homer Fund that helps employees with unforseen emergencies. That fund paid for Cooper's funeral and the family asked that people donate to the Homer Fund in lieu of flowers. HTH

He was in a forward facing one up 'till two weeks ago I read somewhere. It adds to the premeditation. Easier to forget/not see in a rear-facing seat.

I agree it adds to the premeditation: He had no intention of purchasing another one to fit the child.

That proves two things to me: 1) Cooper had outgrown the car seat. 2) More importantly, Ross had to have seen him when he backed into the parking space. He KNEW the little boy was in the car by the time he got to work (even if he had put him out of his mind in the 11/2 min. drive) and purposely left him there to bake!!!

There are some red flags right there.

Was RH sexting with someone on Scout.com? I thought that is was I heard and Scout is a football forum.

LOL, definitely in line with my original theory of preference :rolleyes:

I agree it adds to the premeditation: He had no intention of purchasing another one to fit the child.
Yeah, why else would you switch a child who's been in a forward-facing car seat back to a rear-facing one that is too small and for an infant???

Yeah, why else would you switch a child who's been in a forward-facing car seat back to a rear-facing one that is too small and for an infant???
And over-sharing details with the detective about the car seat is a dead giveaway.

Also who looks up about how to get along in prison, or whatever that search was? With all of the other stuff, the search for the death in hot car, his perversions, etc...it is all too much.

BBM

There was a post upthread that linked a site by LH, in which she was apparently planning a 2 yr old Mickey Mouse Bday party for Cooper .That makes me sad and a bit confused. :balloons:
Yes.
4 months ago, 3 months ago
she was in the early stages of planning it seemed.

Oreo's are dairy free!!! Mickey Mouse Clubhouse birthday party ideas along with links to free printa... - http://pinterest.com/pin/178666310191730208/?utm_source=android_share
"Two"dles Tea-Mickey Mouse Clubhouse birthday party-Toodles - http://pinterest.com/pin/178666310191730217/?utm_source=android_share
Handmade Mickey Mouse invitations with real by GabbyCatCreations, $15.00 - http://pinterest.com/pin/178666310191819375/?utm_source=android_share
and how to keep a toddler busy.

20 Ways to Keep Toddlers Busy - http://pinterest.com/pin/178666310191346564/?utm_source=android_share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46