GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, he posted about how sex should only be for procreation...how does sexting, sending pics of body parts fit into that deeply-held belief...

Maybe the procreation thing is his wife's belief? She had to have known his screen name... He used the same handle on almost everything. So, maybe it's possible that he posted that for her benefit? I wonder is she was on Reddit? And I wonder if that could explain his straying and her saying they had intimacy problems?

I guess I am going.to be forced to go spend my birthday money. I am going to cave and get a tablet. I am tired of correcting my posts 3 times cause I can't see what I type on my phone. My PC is a dinosaur. If we are splitting this thread up I need a bigger screen. Maybe a Kindle HD will get me through this case.
I could go all nuts and get a Samsung tablet! Make payments for the next 2 years..

I'm on my phone (note 3) but I love my Kindle HD. except that it doesn't have a camera...

What are the odds mom is arrested before holiday weekend is over?

She might want to consider cooperating in exchange for a plea deal. Hubby didn't have mind on wife the day he fried the baby. Is Mommy still clinging to hope Ross loves her? She has to realize after hearing that he might never be with her again. If arrested I have my attorney hold out for the best possible deal.

I think the odds are incredibly in favor of arrest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I am going.to be forced to go spend my birthday money. I am going to cave and get a tablet. I am tired of correcting my posts 3 times cause I can't see what I type on my phone. My PC is a dinosaur. If we are splitting this thread up I need a bigger screen. Maybe a Kindle HD will get me through this case.
I could go all nuts and get a Samsung tablet! Make payments for the next 2 years..

What kinda phone do you have?

I'm going to start doing that, and I think there should be PSAs in the summer encouraging communities to do the same. If only someone at Home Depot had seen Cooper. :tears:

The person that was parked next to him i'm sure is having bad dreams and thinking the same thing :moo:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

During a hearing Thursday, Cobb County Police Department Detective Phil Stoddard told the court that several injuries were found on the toddler’s body, including visible marks on his face.

'It would have come from the child or a scratch being made while the child was alive and then not healing or scabbing over or anything after that, soon after he passed away,' said the officer.

There were also abrasions to the back of Cooper's head suggesting that the toddler was rubbing his head against the car seat in a desperate bid to get free.

The details that emerged from Stoddard's testimony paint a harrowing picture of Cooper's final moments, which the little boy possibly spent scratching his face with his nails and squirming to escape from the car seat.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...against-tight-car-seat-struggling-escape.html

I think the odds are incredibly in favor of arrest.

I bet she doesn't think she will get arrested. Wow, that won't be pretty. It is what it is.
Like they said, she better do something quick. I think they meant it..

I looked on plenty of fish for him. I figured he would be there but I didn't see him. Not under any ID I have heard about.
Did anyone try fortune50UA? LOL

This is always the way I thought little Caylee died. Since they found her body there were no stab wounds and unfortunately time would hide the true reason of her death. There was no reason to put tape across her mouth. It was hot and Casey was too busy thinking about her boyfriend. Her little girl was asleep and Caseys party life had to continue no matter what. Since she got away with this why not try again. Only surveillance cameras have entered the picture. I can see forgetting your child for maybe 5 minutes but then you have to think gee whats missing. Oh I forgot to take the baby to the day care center, OMG he's in the car in the middle of summer, let me call 911 he may be in trouble, oh please let me make it to the car on time. Not this guy he goes to the car, oh no he's still alive, let me wait. Let me go on the internet and flirt some more. I hope I'm wrong, the media has a way of persuading the public, but from what seems to be fact this guy and his wife should have never had children.

Lucky for Casey. I did not think anyone could beat her for vileness, but here we are with JRH and perhaps the wife. She will no longer be the most hated woman in America

I looked on plenty of fish for him. I figured he would be there but I didn't see him. Not under any ID I have heard about.
Did anyone.try fortune50UA? LOL

I did the same thing at POF a few days ago. I was just looking in the Atlanta area right now for the same.

and LMAO at the username :D

Focus shifts to mother of boy who died in car as investigation continues

It's unclear whether Leanna Harris knew then of her spouse's “sexting” habits, first disclosed publicly during Thursday's hearing. Friends and family shielded her from reporters as she left the courtroom and insist she's a woman of strong faith who treasured her role as wife and mother. Ross Harris' half-brother, Randy Michael Baygents, a police officer for nearly two decades, said Thursday had Ross Harris been released on bond he would have returned home.

“What you saw here is what is truly in her,” the Harrises' pastor, David Eldridge, said at Cooper's funeral. “There is an example here for all of us on how to deal with things.”

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20140704/WIRE/140709867?p=3&tc=pg

I know folks are pondering whether they would get a divorce but I don't think that was ever the plan.

Also the "prophetic" dream in which Cooper is in heaven with Jesus, Ross is playing his guitar and LH is working at a nursery.

At the time I thought she likes kids more than he does, so they decided if they get rid of their OWN kid she could always work in a daycare or nursery to be around babies since that is important to her.

The fact he envisioned her working with babies yet he wants to be "child free" says a lot, and it does not point towards divorce.

Where can I read more about this "dream"? I heard Vinnie mention it but didn't catch where that information came from.

I have made a window decal that I contacted vista print about making. In September, when I get back to work (I'm a teacher) I am going to work with them about getting some decals made that raise awareness to checking that backseat. I'm going to put one in my van window, and I am going to hand them out to all my friends and all the members of my church, all my coworkers, etc. It's going to be pricy, but it's worth it. It goes with them everywhere they drive, out of state, etc. People will see it behind cars at stoplights, stopsigns, in parking lots etc.

What a wonderful way to bring some meaning to such a dark, depressing time for little children. Cooper may save other babies out of his devastating demise. Please keep us posted on your progress. Good luck.

This is always the way I thought little Caylee died. Since they found her body there were no stab wounds and unfortunately time would hide the true reason of her death. There was no reason to put tape across her mouth. It was hot and Casey was too busy thinking about her boyfriend. Her little girl was asleep and Caseys party life had to continue no matter what. Since she got away with this why not try again. Only surveillance cameras have entered the picture. I can see forgetting your child for maybe 5 minutes but then you have to think gee whats missing. Oh I forgot to take the baby to the day care center, OMG he's in the car in the middle of summer, let me call 911 he may be in trouble, oh please let me make it to the car on time. Not this guy he goes to the car, oh no he's still alive, let me wait. Let me go on the internet and flirt some more. I hope I'm wrong, the media has a way of persuading the public, but from what seems to be fact this guy and his wife should have never had children.

I always thought she died with that duct tape over her nose and mouth...little heart sticker...and Casey just shut her trunk lid & walked away.

Just like this one....kissed him good-bye and walked away to live the Beautiful Life, carefree and child less.

Harris, 33, who was charged with murder after leaving his toddler in a hot car all day on June 18, will stay in jail for at least the next several months as his case goes to a grand jury. It could be nearly a year before the case goes to trial, according to Cobb District Attorney spokeswoman Kim Isaza. If the state seeks the death penalty, Isaza said it could take even longer before a trial begins.

Read more: The Marietta Daily Journal - I dreaded how he would look
http://mdjonline.com/view/full_stor...readed-how-he-would-look---?mobile_view=false

Focus shifts to mother of boy who died in car as investigation continues

It's unclear whether Leanna Harris knew then of her spouse's “sexting” habits, first disclosed publicly during Thursday's hearing. Friends and family shielded her from reporters as she left the courtroom and insist she's a woman of strong faith who treasured her role as wife and mother. Ross Harris' half-brother, Randy Michael Baygents, a police officer for nearly two decades, said Thursday had Ross Harris been released on bond he would have returned home.

“What you saw here is what is truly in her,” the Harrises' pastor, David Eldridge, said at Cooper's funeral. “There is an example here for all of us on how to deal with things.”

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20140704/WIRE/140709867?p=3&tc=pg

Wonder what David Eldridge thought was REALLY "in" Ross?

Maybe the procreation thing is his wife's belief? She had to have known his screen name... He used the same handle on almost everything. So, maybe it's possible that he posted that for her benefit? I wonder is she was on Reddit? And I wonder if that could explain his straying and her saying they had intimacy problems?

Eh, it was in line with his manner of writing and posting about football, web design etc...jmo

Not that it matters, but I do like to see accurate info.

Seat belts have been in use since the 50's , in some cars.

The automatic buzzer for seat belt has been in cars since the 70's.

There is a lot of info on seat belts in this article.

My beloved Volvo of yester year was a leader in seat belts.

I forgot to mention when the doctor's granddaughter got decapitated while in a car seat in the front seat because of an air bag, he lobbied to have the law changed to require car seats to be in the back.

Anyway, here is an article on seat belts.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seat_belt

Where can I read more about this "dream"? I heard Vinnie mention it but didn't catch where that information came from.

Media thread.
It was said by Ross's father at the funeral. It was, according to him, told to him, by his son Ross.

That he saw Cooper on Jesus's lap, his wife working in a nursery and him playing guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member