GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably on suicide

The last thing he heard before leaving courtroom was that death penalty could be an option. Can't imagine fellow inmates care much for a baby killer.

I Googled how to survive prison today and read about this incredible man who left his parents business on west coast in 1980's because the lure of cocaine income in Miami was too good to pass. He owned a Porsche and had a gorgeous Latin American wife. He never took drugs himself. In 1987 he was busted and thanks to Nixon & Reagan's zest for the DEA and sent thousands to prison over drug trade and he got 45 years. His wife got a divorce once he was sent to prison.

Instead of moping he had to find a way to survive. He decided to avoid getting involved with gangs, etc. and he stayed busy all day to avoid having free time with general population. So when they got up at 6:00 he went straight to the track and ran 10 miles. Then he went to his prison job and stayed until 5:00. Then he took a class till 8:00. Afterward he volunteered to work in the hospital. By the time he got back to his cell it was 11:00 and the noise had died down. He never ate with prison population or watched tv with them. He went on to write seven books about prison life and helping others cope.

He ended up marrying a woman he knew since 5th grade who attended high school together. She wrote him a letter about the high school 20 year reunion. And they communicated for a year before marrying. She said they could've spent a couple hours in a 'broom closet' on a visit to prison but that wasn't why they got married. He still had 10 years before release when they married. She had to sacrifice raising two kids she moved each time he was transferred to a new state. She eventually got a nursing degree. He got his B.A. and Masters degree and was working toward his doctorate when the warden put a stop to him getting books to read in the library. Santos was finally released in 2012 after serving 25 years and two days.

He started at Atlanta Federal Penitentiary which at the time was the most violent prison in USA and he spent time at 19 different facilities during his incarceration. He was proactive networking professors and he has been invited to speak at several colleges. He and his wife live in Petaluma, Ca. A fellow inmate he met promised him a job when he got out. The former inmate owns a logging company and gave him an office job. Each morning he gets up at 3:00am to answer emails from inmates looking for help. Then he goes for a run before work. Inspiring story. Michael Santos is now a professor at San Francisco State Univ. He made $400,000 from book sales while in prison. One book, "Inside:Life Behind Bars In America" is in it's 7th printing.

I'm not giving him a pass.
Iirc he says it again in another post where he claims he makes 61k

How very sad. We're a 1 income family, and DH doesn't even hit the 60K mark. Regardless, good parents do whatever they can to advance their children. Yup, I consider myself a good parent. I work hard to give my son every opportunity to excel. He's going to a wonderful music camp on Sunday for a week.....only because I managed to get a 500.00 scholarship.

These two didn't even seem to try. It's all about Justin Ross Harris, and it seemed like Cooper was a mere afterthought. All this Reddit Child Free nonsense makes me sick to my stomach. I would have taken Cooper in a heartbeat.

So very very sad.

MOO

Mel

Where can I read more about this "dream"? I heard Vinnie mention it but didn't catch where that information came from.

Leanna told mourners she is not angry at her husband and called him a great father and great leader for Cooper. Leanna went on to say she would not bring Cooper back into this selfish world. Ross Harris' father also spoke to the crowd sharing a story about how his son Ross had a dream Cooper was sitting on Jesus’ lap looking down at them, before the boy's death.

He said he was playing a guitar in the dream and Leanna was working in a nursery with other children. Their Marietta pastor David Eldridge conducted the service that lasted more than an hour.
Cooper's grandfather said nobody loved and worshiped him as much as his father. He said he called him his handsome little devil.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/loca...ailhouse-call-sons-funer/ngT8H/?__federated=1

Not that it matters, but I do like to see accurate info.

Seat belts have been in use since the 50's , in some cars.

The automatic buzzer for seat belt has been in cars since the 70's.

There is a lot of info on seat belts in this article.

My beloved Volvo of yester year was a leader in seat belts.

I forgot to mention when the doctor's granddaughter got decapitated while in a car seat in the front seat because of an air bag, he lobbied to have the law changed to require car seats to be in the back.

Anyway, here is an article on seat belts.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seat_belt
He succeeded. Zero deaths from airbags now.

tujepehy.jpg

http://ggweather.com

Imo it is selfish of the mother to say she would not bring Cooper back (not to mention weird, sick, etc,) if she would think that way, why did she go out of her way to get pregnant? And then say she would have another baby? I know some religions tend to believe heaven is better than here, but I have never heard anyone who preferred their baby to be away from this earth.

Imo it is selfish of the mother to say she would not bring Cooper back (not to mention weird, sick, etc,) if she would think that way, why did she go out of her way to get pregnant? And then say she would have another baby? I know some religions tend to believe heaven is better than here, but I have never heard anyone who preferred their baby to be away from this earth.

It is unbelievable to me. I'm a mother and I just can't even comprehend her statements.

As I said earlier, I get a big Billie Dunn vibe off this woman. But I don't even recall Billie saying she wouldn't bring Hailey back if she could.

I was reviewing the PC hearing again. Any thoughts on why he would spend 4K on airline miles? Lord a mercy, you can go to the UK and back for the price. I have to think there's a back story to this huge expense. I'm not sure how many miles you can get (depends on the airline). Thoughts?

I think he was already planning his get-a-way.

MOO

Mel

He succeeded. Zero deaths from airbags now.

tujepehy.jpg

http://ggweather.com

You can thank the doctor for getting children out of the front seat so they are no longer killed by airbags.

It seems like the deaths by forgetting a child in the car may actually be murder for some of them.

A lot of them are because parents are not forgetting, but rather they are using the car as a babysitter.

Those parents should be prosecuted.

Huh?
Handsome little devil.He.is so backwards.
imo
Well he did say he was loosely related to Elvis.
Didn't the intimacy stop when Lisa was born? The sex stops when the child pops?

Dude causes me to have visceral reactions,
Like goose bumps ,wretching and whole body shivers.
Not sure I can watcha trial. I can listen though.

I have a gut feeling he os an all around monster. Even with babies.

It is not biblical to do anything to harm another human being in order for them to expedite their life in heaven. "Thou shalt not kill" is as simple as it sounds.

Now biblically, that doesn't mean heaven isn't a better place. It just means it's not a human being's decision to make regarding leaving this planet. And while we aren't supposed get in a religious debate on WS, we can discuss the fact that her excuse in using religion could be very skewed.

Now, if you are abducted by an alien? Well, we need a whole new thread on that.

:ufo:

It is unbelievable to me. I'm a mother and I just can't even comprehend her statements.

As I said earlier, I get a big Billie Dunn vibe off this woman. But I don't even recall Billie saying she wouldn't bring Hailey back if she could.

Patsy Ramsey made similar strange comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was reviewing the PC hearing again. Any thoughts on why he would spend 4K on airline miles? Lord a mercy, you can go to the UK and back for the price. I have to think there's a back story to this huge expense. I'm not sure how many miles you can get (depends on the airline). Thoughts?

I think he was already planning his get-a-way.

MOO

Mel

I am not sure how airline miles work on all airlines, I have several different ones. It seems like you have to have at least $25,000 spent on a credit card in order to get a ticket for FF miles.

You can thank the doctor for getting children out of the front seat so they are no longer killed by airbags.

It seems like the deaths by forgetting a child in the car may actually be murder for some of them.

A lot of them are because parents are not forgetting, but rather they are using the car as a babysitter.

Those parents should be prosecuted.
I saw that 29% was accidental from kids playing in cars etc.
A certain % was intentional gambling or left child in car while at work etc. and 51% accidental. I can't remember where from I have no link.
so it's
[emoji202]moo

Huh?
Handsome little devil.He.is so backwards.
imo
Well he did say he was loosely related to Elvis.
Didn't the intimacy stop when Lisa was born? The sex stops when the child pops?

Dude causes me to have visceral reactions,
Like goose bumps ,wretching and whole body shivers.
Not sure I can watcha trial. I can listen though.

I have a gut feeling he os an all around monster. Even with babies.

I don't think I'm gonna watch this trial.

It is not biblical to do anything to harm another human being in order for them to expedite their life in heaven. "Thou shalt not kill" is as simple as it sounds.

Now biblically, that doesn't mean heaven isn't a better place. It just means it's not a human being's decision to make regarding leaving this planet. And while we aren't supposed get in a religious debate on WS, we can discuss the fact that her excuse in using religion could be very skewed.

Now, if you are abducted by an alien? Well, we need a whole new thread on that.

:ufo:

With sub sections for probed and unprobed;)

Hello!
Have been following and lurking since this case began. I'm from Australia and have a husband that works in major crime so it is great that I can join in here instead of driving him crazy with my theories and thoughts :)
There hasn't been much coverage here but I was still amazed at the sheep mentality - police bad, RH the poor victim :gaah:
I just wanted to say how impressive Det. Stoddard was. I wanted to cheer a few times after he spoke in Court.
Also the choking comment made by RH ...was that mentioned at the Hearing? Just wondering if I missed something

Patsy Ramsey made similar strange comments.

Leanna reminds me of her too. Like Billie Dunn, Patsy Ramsey, Susan Smith, and Diane Downs all mashed together into one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme