GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
Have been following and lurking since this case began. I'm from Australia and have a husband that works in major crime so it is great that I can join in here instead of driving him crazy with my theories and thoughts :)
There hasn't been much coverage here but I was still amazed at the sheep mentality - police bad, RH the poor victim :gaah:
I just wanted to say how impressive Det. Stoddard was. I wanted to cheer a few times after he spoke in Court.
Also the choking comment made by RH ...was that mentioned at the Hearing? Just wondering if I missed something

Welcome to Websleuths!

:wagon:

Hello!
Have been following and lurking since this case began. I'm from Australia and have a husband that works in major crime so it is great that I can join in here instead of driving him crazy with my theories and thoughts :)
There hasn't been much coverage here but I was still amazed at the sheep mentality - police bad, RH the poor victim :gaah:
I just wanted to say how impressive Det. Stoddard was. I wanted to cheer a few times after he spoke in Court.
Also the choking comment made by RH ...was that mentioned at the Hearing? Just wondering if I missed something

Choking was not mentioned at the hearing.
It was said by witnesses at the scene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello!

:welcome:

:wagon:

Glad to have you aboard!

:gday:

Roscoe got himself a sex attorney like CMJA (Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias)

From the website of JRHs lawyer ~ Maddox Kilgore

"Sexual Offenses, Child Molestation & *advertiser censored*

No arrest is more frightening or embarrassing than one for child molestation, *advertiser censored*, or any sexual offense. Just like Law & Order SVU...most metro area counties such as Cobb, Cherokee and Fulton have special investigators and prosecutors dedicated to prosecuting only sex crimes against women and children. Because these investigators and prosecutors are often the most experienced and best trained, you need seasoned legal representation when facing a child-related or sexually-based criminal charge.

Not only are the criminal penalties unimaginably harsh, but the public scorn and humiliation can be just as devastating. An arrest for child molestation or child *advertiser censored* will likely make the news. That’s why the philosophy in challenging any child or sexually related charge is tenacity with discretion. With Kilgore & Rodriguez, you are guaranteed the experience and skills needed to defend against these serious charges, but with an understanding that your privacy and reputation need defending too."

http://kilgorerodriguez.com/

Not only did the perp leave out details to LE, such as, going to his car at lunch, but I get the feeling Harrass was not quite up front and honest with his own lawyers or they may have proceeded with the hearing's waiver that they once seriously considered.

A better character witness besides the church lady may have been his boss or immediate supervisor at work. I was embarrassed for her.

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/photos/ki...arris-speaks-cobb-county-photo-225524910.html

Well, Mr. Kilgore can try, but I think the ship has sailed on protecting Harris' privacy and reputation.

When I was searching for news articles, almost 1,000 hits came up on this case from all over the world, including Australia, England, Ireland, Malaysia, and Greece. And that was just the first page of results.

Harris is infamous globally now. Too bad so sad.

Roscoe got himself a sex attorney like CMJA (Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias)

From the website of JRHs lawyer ~ Maddox Kilgore

"Sexual Offenses, Child Molestation & *advertiser censored*

No arrest is more frightening or embarrassing than one for child molestation, *advertiser censored*, or any sexual offense. Just like Law & Order SVU...most metro area counties such as Cobb, Cherokee and Fulton have special investigators and prosecutors dedicated to prosecuting only sex crimes against women and children. Because these investigators and prosecutors are often the most experienced and best trained, you need seasoned legal representation when facing a child-related or sexually-based criminal charge.

Not only are the criminal penalties unimaginably harsh, but the public scorn and humiliation can be just as devastating. An arrest for child molestation or child *advertiser censored* will likely make the news. That’s why the philosophy in challenging any child or sexually related charge is tenacity with discretion. With Kilgore & Rodriguez, you are guaranteed the experience and skills needed to defend against these serious charges, but with an understanding that your privacy and reputation need defending too."

http://kilgorerodriguez.com/

Not only did the perp leave out details to LE, such as, going to his car at lunch, but I get the feeling Harrass was not quite up front and honest with his own lawyers or they may have proceeded with the hearing's waiver that they once seriously considered.

A better character witness besides the church lady may have been his boss or immediate supervisoar at work. I was embarrassed for her.

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/photos/ki...arris-speaks-cobb-county-photo-225524910.html

:yuck:

I wonder if there is child *advertiser censored* then on his electronic devices.

I guess that is more embarrassing than killing your child.

:yuck:

I wonder if there is child *advertiser censored* then on his electronic devices.

I guess that is more embarrassing than killing your child.

that would be the worst -- just when you think it can not get worse -- that would be it

realistically speaking you are on track -- he's already admitted to texting 16 yr old and having a relationship with that 16 yr old and we have yet to hear about the football coaching stuff.....

just fyi

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/loca...ce-finances-father-acc/ngY4T/?ref=cbTopWidget

video link - two opportunities to look over son's face as 1. u turn out of chikfila and 2 backing up in his parking spot

Plus two more times: 1) when parking at work, reaching across to front seat area for laptop bag, and 2) approaching car on foot after lunch--carseat visible on approach and when driver's door opened ("consistent with" angle of photo given judge where carseat was visible).

Hello!

It's always great to have another Aussie!

Det Stoddard stated the car seat protruded between the 2 front seats and Cooper's head was up beyond the edge. Imo, he saw Cooper the entire time he was in the car.

I guess I am going.to be forced to go spend my birthday money. I am going to cave and get a tablet. I am tired of correcting my posts 3 times cause I can't see what I type on my phone. My PC is a dinosaur. If we are splitting this thread up I need a bigger screen. Maybe a Kindle HD will get me through this case.
I could go all nuts and get a Samsung tablet! Make payments for the next 2 years..
OT if you do that then get a Mac. I don't know about Samsung tablets, but by the time you pay it off it will be a dinosaur also. My business partner has had Macs from the day they came out and he has never had any viruses, or anything that has caused him problems. I on the other hand have spent a fortune on PCs. I always need this software and that software and when I calculate all the money I put into my pc I could have bought a Mac. We miss you Steve J and you were the one with the better concept. Have they changed the forum or is it just that I upgraded to windows 8 and everything is different?

OT if you do that then get a Mac. I don't know about Samsung tablets, but by the time you pay it off it will be a dinosaur also. My business partner has had Macs from the day they came out and he has never had any viruses, or anything that has caused him problems. I on the other hand have spent a fortune on PCs. I always need this software and that software and when I calculate all the money I put into my pc I could have bought a Mac. We miss you Steve J and you were the one with the better concept. Have they changed the forum or is it just that I upgraded to windows 8 and everything is different?
You fell down the rabbit hole![emoji79] lol

Forum upgrade yesterday. I tried to get on the internet site.
I ran real fast back to tapatalk.

That's why I gotta getta tablet or something!

My son's friend from high school is a budding Steve Jobs, developed some debit card thingy called chime. Before that some app called fliptape.
kid is stinking rolling in $ if you ask me.
He was born with it. No one taught him anything about computers. He only uses mac. Can't even operate other pc's. It's kinda funny.

My parents always made me sit, I mean SIT in the back seat.

I don't think I was allowed in the front passenger seat until I was like 12 or 13!

Your parents were smart! That's the law in CA.

Unless you're 35 or under, that's extremely unusual behavior and explains your frame of reference. I grew up in NJ and my grandparents would let me ride standing up on the front seat in the late 60's and early 70's. I sat in the back seat only when there was no room in the front and I wore a lap belt that was certain to sever my spine when I rode in the back -- if I wore it at all. And that was WELL into the 1970's. I did not even wear a seatbelt regularly until I was an adult in the early 1990's. I think my experience is the norm.
Ummm, no. Your experience is NOT the norm back then. Noone stood up! I'm horrified!!! I was born in 1960, although, they did not have car seats back then but lap belts were the norm. In 2001, my parents asked when I had my daughter if we were getting a "car bed". Shoulder belts came after the 60's.

Was a Macbook one of the laptops that were seized from the warrant?

http://forums.macrumors.com/member.php?u=135282
did the list get longer? no.

Dell Computer Tower,
Google Chromecast,
MacBook Pro Laptop,
Lenovo Think Pad,
Apple MacBook,
Apple Ipad and
Iphone.

Why no cameras?

"evidence to include the inspection of the lights in and around the residence, if there are a sufficient amount of light bulbs in storage to determine if there was a need to purchase light bulbs the afternoon of the incident."

yes the bulbs!
http://www.kvue.com/story/news/2014/07/04/new-warrants-ross-harris/12213701/

IMO they're still better off now.
How many became projectiles and went through the windshield before?

Would be many many more now IMO because there are soooo many more people driving, driving 65 + miles an hour.

Exactly! This is not government intrusion for no reason. Seat belts save lives in crashes. People who get ejected in crashes have far higher death rates than ones who are strapped in. That is one law I break for NOONE! Any child who isn't buckled in when I start the engine, and I refuse to drive. They learn that very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro