GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a theory I have been thinking about. Do we know for a fact that he was low testosterone? His wife says he was on that website, but what if he was lying to her?

What if he didn't want to have a baby and she was always pestering him for sex so she could get pregnant? Instead he blows his wad every day over sexting so that by the time he gets to bed, there is no ammo left for her. She wonders why he is limp every single night, and he says, gee, don't know honey. Maybe just low testosterone. She tells him to go to the doctor and he says, yeah, sure, did it and doctor said the same thing. He gave me this cream just like you said he would but women can't touch it so I am leaving it at work so you won't be in danger. Yeppers, that's the ticket.

She totally believes him and they have miraculous sex maybe 2 times a month when his regular sexting partners are busy or something. Surprise! She gets pregnant! It's a miracle! I think the whole "fertility issue" could possibly be a ruse designed to hide his sexting addiction. I bet he also has a wicked *advertiser censored* addiction, but that probably goes without saying.

He probably did a lot of his private photographing during those precious daddy/son mornings while they watched cartoons together.

I wonder how long this sexting had gone on? Also, it had to be with all sorts of different women or maybe women in different states. Otherwise, if you were sexting for more than say a week would not you meet u at some point? Was he just sexting with strangers or had he met these ladies in person? It was maybe a mix. However, if he was using fake pics to get hot, young ladies, how could he ever meet them in person?

If I was sexting with a stranger and I thought they were a hot 25 year old guy, I would die if I went to meet him and found out how old he was and what he looked like. I would think the sexting had to be with strangers bc the sexting would have stopped once the ladies knew he was lying about looks, age...

Except that fake persona and penis hooked up with a real woman at a park....

That is interesting to me as I wonder if he had two online personas, one to get hot younger ladies and one to get ladies that were more his age that he could hook up with literally yet then again, he had to be careful on an online site as he certainly could not use his real photos. I wonder how he got these ladies that he met up w in person unless they were desparate ugly ladies who would have sex w anyone, even strangers they meet up w on the Internet.

I have tried every version I could come up with
capital letters not caps...
rossua
justua
justinua
elvisua
millsua
rosscoua
roscoua
fortune50ua
lol
didn't try
chicfilaua...
I give up.
I'd probably get uber creeped out anyway.
Dick pics sent with the wife in the room no conscience, daddyand me time at chic fil a breast pics sent from underaged girls

This dude is a mega creeper or one sick puppy.
My vote is a creeper.

The park is Rope Mill in Woodstock Ga.
Even the words rope mill gross me out because of the Mill from both he and Leanna -Cooper too.
I wonder where Cooper's name came from.
moo

Seriously can't smell either? He can't hear, can't smell, and can't remember things that happened 30 seconds ago. Does he have some rare disease that causes rapid premature aging? Loss of hearing and loss of smell are things that can be tested, thankfully.

I don't think this lack of smell thing is based in fact at all is it? I saw it posted on here in a post that seemed to be trying to find excuses for RH and it said something like "If his sense of smell was poor" but I don't recall any verifiable quotes to support it. Mind you, there are rather a lot of posts!

Someone asked way back about scout. I think he was using skout (with a k). It's an app that hooks you up with people in vicinity via gps. It was in the news lately about all the cyberbullying in schools from kids using it anonymously. It claims you can use it to make new friends around you, but I can't imagine he used it for anything but hooking up. Ugh.

Happens a lot. Folks using faux images, etc to lure attractive women. Linkage?

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if the women weren't attractive. Harris meeting up with one of them was in the hearing. I don't remember if the name of the park was or not but it's been posted a few times in the thread....

He was quite taken with living in East Cobb,
Lassiter and Walton High Schools specifically.
LE might want to look into underage girls at those locations. I still can't figure out Rope Mill park.

I don't think this lack of smell thing is based in fact at all is it? I saw it posted on here in a post that seemed to be trying to find excuses for RH and it said something like "If his sense of smell was poor" but I don't recall any verifiable quotes to support it. Mind you, there are rather a lot of posts!

I posted something about it (asking if anyone knew more about it) but I originally first saw it in this thread. About 9ish because i was waiting for fireworks to get started.

It was posted originally (that I saw) referencing friends saying, "if you knew Ross, you know he has no sense of smell"

rossua
justua
justinua
elvisua
millsua
rosscoua
roscoua
fortune50ua
lol
didn't try
chicfilaua...
I give up.
Dick pics sent with the wife in the room no conscience, daddyand me time at chic fil a breast pics sent from underaged girls

My vote is a creeper.

Even the words rope mill gross me out because of the Mill from both he and Leanna -Cooper too.
moo

I'm curious to know where Cooper's name came from too. "Mills" is actually the surname that is in both families. I imagine it's on Leanna's side that Cooper's middle name came from as the Mills on Ross' side is the married name of an aunt.

I'm curious to know where Cooper's name came from too. "Mills" is actually the surname that is in both families. I imagine it's on Leanna's side that Cooper's middle name came from as the Mills on Ross' side is the married name of an aunt.
I agree. Even me and my husband had a family name of Bennett. My uncle, (Bennie) that only lived 12 weeks and my husband's grandma Bennett (Bennie)
I didn't use the name. Might have if there was a #3 baby.

So Cooper... what's it got to do with Roll Tide? Bama? Crimson tide?

Cooper was just the lead story on 11 Alive news.
Motive?
Was a life ins policy the motive for
the death of little Cooper Harris?

You mean his name?
Probably not relevant, but there is a Cooper that plays for the Crimson Tide. Well, it's his last name.

Amari Cooper, a wide receiver for the Crimson Tide
http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/amari_cooper_796430.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amari_Cooper

Not sure if he was playing before/when Cooper was born or after though. I think he started to play in 2012, so it might match up date wise.

Keith Whitney reporting
"Remember when you used to clean your room and throw everything under the bed... well that is what computers and cell phones do when you.try and delete your history.
Harris was covering his tracks on all of the computers and tablets he was using.
Yet files are there and not there at the same time.
Harris' defense team will say he didn't encrypt anything because he had nothing to hide."

well great open the cell doors and send his rear bouncing home ... .not.

I agree. Even me and my husband had a family name of Bennett. My uncle, (Bennie) that only lived 12 weeks and my husband's grandma Bennett (Bennie)
I didn't use the name. Might have if there was a #3 baby.

Both my girls have family names. My wife does too. I love family names.

So, this is interesting:

http://www.leagle.com/decision/19751025314So2d711_1987.xml/WEBB v. STATE

The woman in the summary of the original crime in the appeal is Leanna's grandmother. She died two years later, in '76. Check the police chief's last name...

So, this is interesting:

The woman in the summary of the original crime in the appeal is Leanna's grandmother. She died two years later, in '76. Check the police chief's last name...

"Chief A. E. Cooper responded to the call."

Interesting. I wonder if there's a connection and who this Cooper may have been to the family.

So, this is interesting:

I used family names with my first not my second.
I like them too.
Almost every female on both sides of my family has the middle name of Elizabeth.
That's cool about the Cooper.
Man I wish I could just go get him from Alabama and let himgrow up here ...
he deserved so much more.

rossua
justua
justinua
elvisua
millsua
rosscoua
roscoua
fortune50ua
lol
didn't try
chicfilaua...
I give up.

My vote is a creeper.

moo
Adding jrhau to your list. Zero results
I see roscoeua had a profile on Sacremento Date but it is deleted (not sure if that has been mentioned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme