GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding jrhau to your list. Zero results
I see roscoeua had a profile on Sacremento Date but it is deleted (not sure if that has been mentioned)
ohh good I haven't seen it. hdua ?

what was the music he was into? Rick Ross?
He was looking for lyrics or something .

I used family names with my first not my second.
I like them too.
Almost every female on both sides of my family has the middle name of Elizabeth.
That's cool about the Cooper.
Man I wish I could just go get him from Alabama and let himgrow up here ...
he deserved so much more.

He did deserve so much more.

I have to correct myself. A bit ago I said Mills was a surname on Leanna's side. It's actually the middle name of her father and grandfather. I haven't gotten it back farther yet (for some reason, maybe lack of sleep, this is really interesting to me). I'm betting Mills is the maiden name of her g grandmother, but I dunno for sure yet.

Except that fake persona and penis hooked up with a real woman at a park....

I've tried to keep up with this thread, and I did a search, but I couldn't find the info. So, apologies in advance for this question if it has been answered...

Did he actually have any verified hookups? I thought all of the evidence was just for sexting at this point.

I've tried to keep up with this thread, and I did a search, but I couldn't find the info. So, apologies in advance for this question if it has been answered...

Did he actually have any verified hookups? I thought all of the evidence was just for sexting at this point.

One verified by LE and testified about in court. But the prosecutor referred to it as one of the "occasions," strongly suggesting that there were more.

I posted something about it (asking if anyone knew more about it) but I originally first saw it in this thread. About 9ish because i was waiting for fireworks to get started.

It was posted originally (that I saw) referencing friends saying, "if you knew Ross, you know he has no sense of smell"

Thanks.

Hardly a reliable source of information then and certainly not a medical diagnosis. I think it is one of those things that has been repeated until people start to think it is a definite fact.

I'm not buying it anyway. I also wonder if any of those friends are now regretting rushing to his defence.

I guess I am going.to be forced to go spend my birthday money. I am going to cave and get a tablet. I am tired of correcting my posts 3 times cause I can't see what I type on my phone. My PC is a dinosaur. If we are splitting this thread up I need a bigger screen. Maybe a Kindle HD will get me through this case.
I could go all nuts and get a Samsung tablet! Make payments for the next 2 years..

I can't imagine using a phone all of the time for this forum. Maybe you could find a used tablet somewhere?

I can't imagine using a phone all of the time for this forum. Maybe you could find a used tablet somewhere?

LOL, I'm here 99% of the time on my phone!, but for the record, I just picked up a Samsung tab 3 (7 inch) at game stop for $89, it's refurbished, and works great!

Sent from my Galaxy S4, using Tapatalk Blue.

"Chief A. E. Cooper responded to the call."

Interesting. I wonder if there's a connection and who this Cooper may have been to the family.

Am I reading it right... It looks like the judge's name was Harris... Is this one of those areas where everyone is related to everyone else, everyone is a second cousin?

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

I give up! Had major things going on yesterday and tried to catch up this AM for 3 hours. For every page I read, one or more gets added, so I'm jumping ahead to try and just stay a little behind.

Some general comments from reading this AM.

1. Looking at the picture of the car seat at the lowest (newborn) position and the picture of Cooper (probably at a younger age) shows that the belt had been in a higher position to accommodate his size. It sure took planning (premeditation) to lower the straps to secure him tightly. That had to be so uncomfortable for Cooper.

What almost-two-year-old would not wiggle around and make a lot of noise in such a situation? Deaf in right ear or not, JRH just HAD to have heard or felt the child's movements.

2. There's no way this guy doesn't have a sense of smell. I have a friend who, due to surgeries has lost her sense of smell twice. It hasn't returned. Since she can't smell, she has also lost most of her ability to taste food... they are connected. She was very over-weight prior to the surgeries but has lost more than 100 pounds since. The reason? She either can't taste her food or the taste is terrible. She has a hard time eating. JRH doesn't seem to have a problem with his appetite!

3. I don't always trust people's lack of reaction to horrible news. A lifetime of severe anxiety disorder (runs in the family) has affected me in a peculiar way. To avoid anxiety, my brain tends to suppress strong emotional reactions. Where a lot of people will fall apart in a terrible situation, my tendency is to remain calm and cope. Someone close to me dies, my first thought is to say, "What do you need me to do?" And, I am strong in any kind of emergency. It's only that my mind goes first to coping. My body might react with a sick feeling, but my demeanor is calm, cool and collected. Once through the worst of things, my body and my mind fall apart, but only in private. LOL! I worry that, were someone in my close vicinity to be killed, I might be suspected due to my "lack of emotion" which is actually bottled up inside and waiting for a safe place to come out via tears and panic attacks. Thanks to the miracles of modern medicine, things have improved for me as I've reached beyond age 60.

From my personal experience, I am cutting Mom a little slack for the moment. It is possible JRH and she had discussions about his leaving Cooper in the car while he was running errands which sent them both to Google. I also commented way back that her negative view of what Cooper's life was spared from at the funeral may reflect more of her own bad experiences as a child. Also, when she commented that she was "doing it for you" at the funeral indicates to me that, based on her religious beliefs, she felt she had to tolerate her husband's "leadership" in the family. She didn't say she was doing it for herself.

I'd love to know what those closest to her have observed of her demeanor when not in public.

Nevertheless, it's only a LITTLE slack. I can't get over her comment to her husband asking if he said too much.

He succeeded. Zero deaths from airbags now.

tujepehy.jpg

http://ggweather.com

And now they die from being forgotten due to them being put in the back seat.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already....does anyone else see her comment of "He must have left Cooper in the car" as motive for throwing Ross under the bus, if her possible involvement were to come into question at a later date?

Am I reading it right... It looks like the judge's name was Harris... Is this one of those areas where everyone is related to everyone else, everyone is a second cousin?

They live in Cobb County (not a small town area, many people from Atlanta moved there to avoid crime, also that part of the state has a LOT of transplants from other states).

Secondly, the wife's family is all in Alabama correct? So I wouldn't expect her family to have deep roots there. Is there some reason to think his side of the family has been in the Cobb County area for generations?

I used to live in Metro ATL (I am a left coast transplant) but moved to a rural area that IS still largely run by the settler families that moved here 150 years ago. Here there is a strong "good ole boy" network which includes the courts etc....nice thing is we have a very low crime rate and they take a very harsh stance on drugs because they don't want "their county" infiltrated by crime/criminals from neighboring areas. That works fine for me even though I am not part of "good ole boy" network, course if I wanted to get into local politics it would probably be a big obstacle.

Sorry for the ramble...the point was I don't think Cobb County is that tight knit anymore, and I would be surprised if this family had influential ties all over.

I can understand possibly cutting mom some slack due to her immediate reaction and statement about "Ross must've left Cooper in the car" ONLY......but....add her statement to Ross at the jail "Did you say too much?", her request to see her husband but NOT her baby, and her demeanor during the pre-trial. Can you still feel she didn't know her husband was planning this? IMO she's as cold to her baby as her husband is. What is wrong with these people?

I can understand possibly cutting mom some slack due to her immediate reaction and statement about "Ross must've left Cooper in the car" ONLY......but....add her statement to Ross at the jail "Did you say too much?", her request to see her husband but NOT her baby, and her demeanor during the pre-trial. Can you still feel she didn't know her husband was planning this? IMO she's as cold to her baby as her husband is. What is wrong with these people?

That slack I have in my mind isn't all that much, as I stated. Your specific references are what make it so little. I should say that there's also a good chance she will be investigated and arrested. We know much more about JRH than we do about her. If she's arrested, we'll get to know more.

Do we know if the any of the other three business partners/ friends/ lunch bunch had kids?

Not trying to sleuth them, just trying to put JH's potential motive in context.

Two big questions about the mom
1) did she know about or participate in the killing of her child
2) did she put her husband above her child and ignore or cover up for him
I am still not sure about number 1. She may have asked the question about saying too much after talking to his brother in law enforcement who cautioned her he should keep his mouth shut. As others have said, he may have left Cooper in the car before and that might have worried her enough to do the web searches and jump to that conclusion.
But I am absolutely convinced about number 2. She is like the women that bring sex offenders into their homes over regard for their babies. In so many ways she has demonstrated who mattered to her in her life.

That slack I have in my mind isn't all that much, as I stated. Your specific references are what make it so little. I should say that there's also a good chance she will be investigated and arrested. We know much more about JRH than we do about her. If she's arrested, we'll get to know more.

I don't think HE will take this to trial but i can surely see her going to trial.

If that happens I can't wait to hear the full recording of their "conversation" when she first saw him. I honestly can't even imagine how she could have said "did you say to much' in this instance in an innocent way. A grief stricken innocent mother would be sobbing and asking what happened, they wouldn't be thinking about him saying "too much" to the popo.

Innocent people aren't trying to "craft statements for the police" in a situation like this, they are too devastated by the death of their baby.

la_cavalière;10703775 said:
I can see your viewpoint as well. But how far should it go? What about a child who drowns in a swimming pool when his parent runs to answer a phone, or is poisoned when she gets into something in a cabinet, or falls off a cliff at a hiking trail, or is attacked by a dog, or gets hit by a car, or dies in an accidental fire? You could argue that all of these situations involve some level of negligence. Yet I don't see how prosecuting these parents will help reduce these accidents. The best parents can make mistakes. We need more education.

The problem is that there is too high a level of neglect. If your child is in the pool, then you cannot 'run' to answer the phone. Either make the kid step out of the pool first, or let the machine take a message. But if you walk inside the house, long enough for your child to drown, then that is clear cut negligence. imo

The same with poisons in a cabinet. The cabinets and the bottles MUST be child proofed. If you are leaving poisonous substances in an easy open bottle in a non-child proof cabinet, then YES, negligence should be charged. Obviously, accidents do happen. A child can get hit by a car while you are holding their hand in a cross walk.

And I agree that we need more education. But in this case, both parents researched the hot car problem on the net, and they still lost their child. I think, so far,this case has done a lot to bring this problem to the forefront.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro