GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up in the tri-state area. Our highways and parkways were fully operational

Not like they are now.

Now they're super crowded and they just keep making them wider and wider.
Everyone is in a much bigger hurry to go nowhere...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

actually I believe he did ((based on LE testimony)) LE was asked point blank about all of the minutiae involved with JRH parking the car that morning

I could be wrong about this ..... but I do recall him asking the following

so where was the driver's side door of the other vehicle compared to JRH's....detective answered JRH 's drive side door would be adjacent to left car's passenger side door etc etc.

Yes, you're wrong about whether he backed in to his ultimate parking spot. It's true that his left driver door would be adjacent to the passenger side door of the car on its left -- as it would be when he pulled in nose in.

My guess is he's in the infirmary because they consider him either a suicide risk or at risk of being attacked?

About chic fil a and breakfast, mom had pinned an overnight oatmeal recipe.
If I didn't have a gluten allergy I would eat em up yummy!
Being a dietitian I bet Cooper ate before she left. I think daddy ate junk food.

Was that recipe from Leanna or one she recommends? By the way I saved the link looks good. Thanks.

Not like they are now.

Now they're super crowded and they just keep making them wider and wider.
Everyone is in a much bigger hurry to go nowhere...

I lived there until 1996. They sucked then. I'm sure they only suck more now, but they sucked sufficiently then lol

He is still in the infirmary-
http://www.cobbsheriff.org/Inmate/i...te_name=Harris+Justin+&serial=&qry=In+Custody
uzese2ur.jpg

His testes probably ....They were HUGE thinking he'd pull this off.
IMO
Of course;)

And I'm guessing by tri-state, you aren't talking about Mississippi, Tennessee, and Arkansas (which would be "my" tri-state, and which would explain why in the mid-60s we didn't have fully functional highways and parkways! :) )

Yes, tri-state for me is NY/NJ/CONN

I lived there until 1996. They sucked then. I'm sure they only suck more now, but they sucked sufficiently then lol

Trust me, the level of sucky-ness has only increased since your departure:)

I saw this upthread and then forgot about it, but did I hear correcting that the car seat was directly behind the driver's seat? If so, that is another red flag in my estimation. Where else would you put the kid so you'd forget him? Right behind you.

Sent from my TX300CA using Tapatalk

I saw this upthread and then forgot about it, but did I hear correcting that the car seat was directly behind the driver's seat? If so, that is another red flag in my estimation. Where else would you put the kid so you'd forget him? Right behind you.

Sent from my TX300CA using Tapatalk

No, Cooper was in the middle. The 's head was SIX inches away from his sons.

About chic fil a and breakfast, mom had pinned an overnight oatmeal recipe.
If I didn't have a gluten allergy I would eat em up yummy!
Being a dietitian I bet Cooper ate before she left. I think daddy ate junk food.
moo
hytypu6u.jpg

http://www.theyummylife.com/Refrigerator_Oatmeal

this is way off/topic but go ahead and enjoy these - oatmeal doesn't contain gluten (wheat, rye and barley do)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/cnr.06.html
STODDARD: -- the six-minute phone call. They do not have a six- minute messaging system there. So he was speaking, and it's an apparent he was speaking with somebody.

KILGORE: OK. And you learned during the interview that he was trying to reach Little Aprons before his wife got there, to let them know, hey, keep her there, because she's going to find out about this.

STODDARD: Correct.

KILGORE: That's why he was trying to reach Little Aprons, right?

STODDARD: That is correct.

Was that recipe from Leanna or one she recommends? By the way I saved the link looks very tasty. Thanks.
She just pinned it (liked it)

Yes Ross is in the infirmary for his own safety I believe. He wasn't in suicide attire in court
Sadly the daddy in Florida who's baby girl died 2.days before Cooper was wearing suicide clothing.
I think the dad in Florida bailed out though?
moo

How it was for me
In the 70's once you could walk you were attempting to exit the vehicle with every one else.
Kids didn't get locked down in a car back then. I remember playing with my toys on the floor board in the back seat.
That floor got hot too!
Once we were 7 or 8 we rode in front next to mama when we could and wore a lap belt.
When ever mama slammed on the brakes out came the long arm. Her right arm to slam ya back against the seat.
She still did that when I was 30.
Kids did crawl in trunks and old fridges and die back then, from what I can recall.

Yes! 70s and 80s kid, me too!! I saw Garth Brooks in concert last year, he did a whole bit in that mom-arm coming out. I have no idea what the point is, but it all made me think of Garth...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme