GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you're 35 or under, that's extremely unusual behavior and explains your frame of reference. I grew up in NJ and my grandparents would let me ride standing up on the front seat in the late 60's and early 70's. I sat in the back seat only when there was no room in the front and I wore a lap belt that was certain to sever my spine when I rode in the back -- if I wore it at all. And that was WELL into the 1970's. I did not even wear a seatbelt regularly until I was an adult in the early 1990's. I think my experience is the norm.

Not where I live. We knew about car seats for our children in the early 70's. We had foreign cars, mainly Volvos, which came with seat belts.

Once a parent is exposed to seat belts and car seats, it is easy to see the safety of them vs being loose in the car and being able to become a projectile.

Think BUG that hits your windshield as you are driving.

HD is Fortune 50

So this is really thinking that typing Fortune 50 is a mistake? Yes, no doubt, there IS a Fortune 50 and yes, HD is definitely in it. So it's perfectly accurate and normal for someone to say they work for a "Fortune 50."

Funny, he posted about how sex should only be for procreation...how does sexting, sending pics of body parts fit into that deeply-held belief...

why...the whole thing is on video

It is way easier to find stuff on a transcript. Looking for info in a video is a PITA especially when the shot is basically the same throughout the entire thing.

Not where I live. We knew about car seats for our children in the early 70's. We had foreign cars, mainly Volvos, which came with seat belts.

Once a parent is exposed to seat belts and car seats, it is easy to see the safety of them vs being loose in the car and being able to become a projectile.

Think BUG that hits your windshield as you are driving.

Can't comment, since I don't know where you live. But I do know that most anywhere in the US, people were not regularly wearing seatbelts or using carseats.

Funny, he posted about how sex should only be for procreation...how does sexting, sending pics of body parts fit into that deeply-held belief...

Silly me! Here I've been thinking it was for pleasure

It is way easier to find stuff on a transcript. Looking for info in a video is a PITA especially when the shot is basically the same throughout the entire thing.

Gotcha. Thought the OP was just looking for what was actually said, in general.

That's hilarious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My oldest daughter was born in 1973. I had a bucket car seat for her as an infant and then a toddler seat after she turned about one years old. Car seats have been around a long time.

A doctor's granddaughter was killed when she was sitting in her car sear in the front seat. The mother was going five miles an hour in a parking lot when she got hit.

The air bag went off and decapitated the baby. That is why kids sit in the back.
I was born in ’75. My mom said she put me in a bucket seat..... but never strapped the seat into the car. She said she put me in the front seat and fed me a bottle while she drive to work. Bless!!

This is always the way I thought little Caylee died. Since they found her body there were no stab wounds and unfortunately time would hide the true reason of her death. There was no reason to put tape across her mouth. It was hot and Casey was too busy thinking about her boyfriend. Her little girl was asleep and Caseys party life had to continue no matter what. Since she got away with this why not try again. Only surveillance cameras have entered the picture. I can see forgetting your child for maybe 5 minutes but then you have to think gee whats missing. Oh I forgot to take the baby to the day care center, OMG he's in the car in the middle of summer, let me call 911 he may be in trouble, oh please let me make it to the car on time. Not this guy he goes to the car, oh no he's still alive, let me wait. Let me go on the internet and flirt some more. I hope I'm wrong, the media has a way of persuading the public, but from what seems to be fact this guy and his wife should have never had children.

I can't link right now... but one of my FB news feeds posted an article that said RH discussed the life insurance policy and how to collect it after C's death. Has that been linked and discussed already today?

He is still in the infirmary-
http://www.cobbsheriff.org/Inmate/i...te_name=Harris+Justin+&serial=&qry=In+Custody
uzese2ur.jpg

Probably on suicide watch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess I am going.to be forced to go spend my birthday money. I am going to cave and get a tablet. I am tired of correcting my posts 3 times cause I can't see what I type on my phone. My PC is a dinosaur. If we are splitting this thread up I need a bigger screen. Maybe a Kindle HD will get me through this case.
I could go all nuts and get a Samsung tablet! Make payments for the next 2 years..

I can't link right now... but one of my FB news feeds posted an article that said RH discussed the life insurance policy and how to collect it after C's death. Has that been linked and discussed already today?

yes, it has

yes. The article was posted on this thread.

Hope your little one is feeling better.

Several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member