GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Perry cop knew that something would happen, but he worried about her in general. He knew she was upset the night before and when he couldn't reach her, knew at that point something wasn't right. Which would explain his calling non-stop and showing up. She placed a call to him that was concerning and then next thing he knows, she fall off the face of the earth. He knew MH was involved due to her state of mind the days leading up to her disappearance.

in your other post you mentioned how you and tara kind of lead parallel lives in a way... and you know some of tara;s friends. what is their gut feeling about all of this? do people close to the situation feel MH is guilty?

perhaps LE feels that it's MH but they don't have any evidence and they don't want to tip off that they're looking at him really closely... they want him to let his guard down and screw something up so they can trip him up, maybe.

She talked to a number of people that night at the BBQ, the perpetrator is likely someone off the radar

I went to college with several people that knew her and I dated a guy from Tifton who knew her as well. They suspect the same person as most. As sundrop said, it may be someone off the radar that committed this crime, however, with ties to MH. Dog owner and MH's family are pretty tight.

I went to college with several people that knew her and I dated a guy from Tifton who knew her as well. They suspect the same person as most. As sundrop said, it may be someone off the radar that committed this crime, however, with ties to MH. Dog owner and MH's family are pretty tight.

yep. i think this crime is a lot more clear-cut than it's been built up as, at this point. jw, were there rumors around about MH being controlling or mentally/physically abusive?

do you think LE believes it's MH + just have nothing concrete to go with so they're keeping hunches close to the vest?

Actually I think MH is the wrong direction

yes. you've made that quite clear. however, i think it says something that people who knew tara really don't trust MH and feel he was involved. statistically speaking, it is likely he was the perp

Have any, besides Marcus and Heath, been investigated? Is there some reason another person would be "ignored"? Little bitty town...someone knows something.

For those of you who are on the MH train (and I can understand how you would be to a degree) how do you feel about BIL statement on Montel Williams that he failed the poly?

At least he took one, let's get another person to take it

He only took one given by his attorney not police

Good Morning-IIRC, LG took a GBI administered poly and MH took a privately administered poly. IIRC, MH's atty released the results of the privately administered poly and LG announced the results of his LE administered one on Montel Williams. LG claimed he was told he showed deception when he answered a question about whether or not he was having an affair with Tara, and he claimed not to remember whether or not they asked him if he had hurt her.

I call shenanigans on that one tbh, but that is jmo.

At least those guys talked, I am waiting for the angry one to talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member