GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who are on the MH train (and I can understand how you would be to a degree) how do you feel about BIL statement on Montel Williams that he failed the poly?

interesting but honestly, polygraphs are so unreliable that i don't really pay too much attention to them

Everyone has a choice not to talk or not. LE can't make someone talk.

MH only, but there's one person who I don't think has been interviewed

Everyone has a choice not to talk or not. LE can't make someone talk.

yes, but if you're the ex-boyfriend of the victim you'll want to diffuse the suspicion by cooperating in some capacity. if he just refused to take a polygraph he would be incredibly suspect and everyone would treat him as the killer

Please look under the Jared Luke thread for Bruce Willis

OK, This could get really messy, this guy is ranked so high in his jobs, who would question him??? He is a teacher with LE, involved with the GBI in many areas
and it just goes on and on and on and on.....I can see why it would be very hard to question a man that more than likely is ranked high above you and could
turn and have your job taken away before you got the last words to him out of your mouth (and I feel he knows this and why he probably is not worried)
Is there anyone that ranks higher than this person???

OK, This could get really messy, this guy is ranked so high in his jobs, who would question him??? He is a teacher with LE, involved with the GBI in many areas
and it just goes on and on and on and on.....I can see why it would be very hard to question a man that more than likely is ranked high above you and could
turn and have your job taken away before you got the last words to him out of your mouth (and I feel he knows this and why he probably is not worried)
Is there anyone that ranks higher than this person???

He is not any where near the highest ranking person. If there is any valid suspicion or proof that he could be involved or has pertinent information, someone interested in the laws of our courts should pursue it.

His angry outburst raises suspicion, not saying any more

He is not any where near the highest ranking person. If there is any valid suspicion or proof that he could be involved or has pertinent information, someone interested in the laws of our courts should pursue it.

Here I go again, Very small town, everyone knows everyone or some are relatives, that life is entirely different than some that live in large towns can even begin to fanthom
I know I live in a very small town, sometimes that is just "LIFE"....tends to be in these small towns sometimes that others simply will not go beyond what their limits are even
in LE and etc. ... and I know this may sound like "HICK TALK" but in some areas not far from here, people have done something really bad to someone, the family of the hurt
victim or victims will lay low for a few months and then all of a sudden it will be on TV or in the news that a certain family had their house burn down, some of the family members
might be in a horrific car crash with no known witnesses and even went so far a little while back one family member was found hanged about 2 miles from his known family home
It is just a southern way, goes back for years and years...GBI is definitely on this case, I take that to be the highest form of LE in the state of Georgia, but as Rothwell has stated
on about every single show that has ever aired on TV all he talks about is the dna found on the glove in her yard and he hopes as time passes it will come to where they can enter
this dna and get a match????????????????????????........I put those question marks there for a reason..................I AGREE with you 199.9% if someone has pertinent information
about this person, has heard him rant and rave about this case, knows a particular reason he should be brought in and questioned and they are withholding all this information, in my
book they are just as guilty as the person who's information should be told to LE....and if this person has had angry outburst, Yes that would be suspicious but was it in front of LE or perhaps the GBI???, if not report it to proper authorities so they can bring him in and get some questions and answers out of him hopefully

From what I've read, they need to set the glove aside and proceed. Someone with integrity needs to move this case forward. There's no excuse, IMO, to drag this out and make her family continue to suffer. No one on this Earth is so important that everyone will cover for him forever....

Sundrop i remember you stated how there was 1 person you felt needed to be questioned. Have you contacted the LE about this POI ? Maybe they dont know about him?

Campaign to have outside expert to review the case files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member