GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that article states both teachers charged in that case were teaching at the same high school that they themselves had attended. The woman whose picture was posted has taught at the school for over ten years, and is the daughter of a local judge.

I agree with Sundrop's previous post about looking at someone other than MH. I had a quoting fail. Apologies.

Someone knows and I hope one day they will come forward. It is such a shame.

Quite for 9 years, they will never talk short a death bed confession

Nothing about this case has been in the media for years

I have followed this story for awhile now. I live in a nearby town. Drive through Ocilla every week and think about Tara. My best friend knows a guy that lived in the same neighborhood as Tara. And he witnessed the Black truck that evening/night speeding. This person in the truck has to know something. Why would this person be speeding? Perhaps he had to get to Tara? Was mad/jealous and in a rage and found out where she was, to get to her in a hurry?

there is so much about this case that is just confusing .... it seems like there is so much to go on but yet nothing at the same time I really feel after reading alot of this thread that at least some of it was staged.. what confuses me is the car seat being pushed back it would indicate someone else drove it but that would be very reckless if someone had commented the crime unless Tara were in the car (unharmed) while they drove it and then whatever went wrong didn't happen until they were back at her house? One question that stands out to me is her turning on the light in her room to signal to the neighbors that she was home and ok it just seems odd to me ...Was there a prior incident that would cause the neighbors to worry she wouldn't make it home or a cause for concern . I was a single young mother that lived alone for several years and know my neighbors well but never had a single for i'm home and all is well.

also just to add to my previous thought its been said that the light was never turned on that night but were these neighbors normally up late at night? it seems by the time line it was somewhat late when she got home so if they had gone to bed before that then they never would have noticed the light even if it had been turned on.... but i'm not sure how late they were up i could have missed that. I just find it odd to have the signal in the first place unless there was cause for concern and in the case that there was ...then what was it

Neighbors I'm thinking went to sleep b4 she got home. 11ish.....Tara got home, changed, then left with the person.

also just to add to my previous thought its been said that the light was never turned on that night but were these neighbors normally up late at night? it seems by the time line it was somewhat late when she got home so if they had gone to bed before that then they never would have noticed the light even if it had been turned on.... but i'm not sure how late they were up i could have missed that. I just find it odd to have the signal in the first place unless there was cause for concern and in the case that there was ...then what was it

From what I can recall (and i think I remember correctly) no particular reason like danger or fear for the light being turned on, I believe her neighbors were from middle age or up a few years and it was just a small town such as myself lives in, her bedroom faced their home and it was only natural I guess for them to look out and see if she was home safe and sound for the night as they retired for bed......I'm assuming when school was in session everyone usually went to bed fairly early as it is here in our communitity, I can speak 1st hand knowledge of this type of thing, My little aunt lives next door to me and if my car is not home by a certain time, you can bed my cell phone starts ringing and it is always her wanting to know if something is wrong, and if I'm out anywhere it is "Do you need me to call someone come help you get home in their car"...lol.......nothing out of order, just laid back small town ways of living

I have followed this story for awhile now. I live in a nearby town. Drive through Ocilla every week and think about Tara. My best friend knows a guy that lived in the same neighborhood as Tara. And he witnessed the Black truck that evening/night speeding. This person in the truck has to know something. Why would this person be speeding? Perhaps he had to get to Tara? Was mad/jealous and in a rage and found out where she was, to get to her in a hurry?

THANK YOU so much sleeze for posting this, when I brought up a black truck on webslueths and 1 other forum I was highly questioned and almost called a liar for stating anything
about a black truck, but one of my friends had a rental house very close to Tara's house and her friend was backing out of the driveway, on her way to my friends house and it almost ran her over, she got so upset she had to stop her vehicle, get out and said she looked everywhere around her to see what direction this truck came from, she told my friend it had to come from where Tara's home was or is located and also the man that was out walking that evening around this neighborhood and came up where he had to walk past this truck because it would have been crazy for him to turn around and walk backwards all around the neighborhood again, yet when he walked past he stated the man in the truck shouted very bad threats at him, so bad he went home and never told anyone the truck was parked in the grassy area of her home that evening, if it is the POI I feel it is, he was probably sure this man would have carried those threats out if he ever told anyone....I do not have the exact dates this man is said to have come out and went to LE to tell them what he had witnessed that same evening but I have read it was a few years after this all happened............so 199.9% think this person in the black truck will or does hold the whole key to this case, I'm sure he knows exactly what happened to Tara and this is only MOO, I feel this may be the very person that took Tara and only God knows what else happened to her that same night.....we can now pretty well say the man in the truck was very upset at the world, or either very upset with Tara that same night she disappeared (I call it early morning hours, this person he almost ran over said it was around 1:00 a.m. or close to 1:30 a.m.) as he flew by her in the neighborhood.....Could he have already committed the crime, perhaps driving Tara's car?? Came back in a real hurry to get his truck and was speeding at high rates of speed to try and get away from the neighborhood and keep anyone there from seeing him????....................I feel this may be a real possibility!!!!

I am assuming that Law Enforcement would have looked up records of black pickup trucks in the area.

THANK YOU so much sleeze for posting this, when I brought up a black truck on webslueths and 1 other forum I was highly questioned and almost called a liar for stating anything
about a black truck, but one of my friends had a rental house very close to Tara's house and her friend was backing out of the driveway, on her way to my friends house and it almost ran her over, she got so upset she had to stop her vehicle, get out and said she looked everywhere around her to see what direction this truck came from, she told my friend it had to come from where Tara's home was or is located and also the man that was out walking that evening around this neighborhood and came up where he had to walk past this truck because it would have been crazy for him to turn around and walk backwards all around the neighborhood again, yet when he walked past he stated the man in the truck shouted very bad threats at him, so bad he went home and never told anyone the truck was parked in the grassy area of her home that evening, if it is the POI I feel it is, he was probably sure this man would have carried those threats out if he ever told anyone....I do not have the exact dates this man is said to have come out and went to LE to tell them what he had witnessed that same evening but I have read it was a few years after this all happened............so 199.9% think this person in the black truck will or does hold the whole key to this case, I'm sure he knows exactly what happened to Tara and this is only MOO, I feel this may be the very person that took Tara and only God knows what else happened to her that same night.....we can now pretty well say the man in the truck was very upset at the world, or either very upset with Tara that same night she disappeared (I call it early morning hours, this person he almost ran over said it was around 1:00 a.m. or close to 1:30 a.m.) as he flew by her in the neighborhood.....Could he have already committed the crime, perhaps driving Tara's car?? Came back in a real hurry to get his truck and was speeding at high rates of speed to try and get away from the neighborhood and keep anyone there from seeing him????....................I feel this may be a real possibility!!!!

I would think the person in the truck was trying to get to Tara as quickly as possible,or back to her. The person might have parked his truck at her house then they both took her car to a spot...he returned her car, then hauled tail b4 Tara could escape or person could hide his crime...
were on the same line of thinking...dig,,,the black truck, the black truck!

The black truck seems to be their only real lead...and it wasn't checked. Sounds like someone....somewhere....has influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*