GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could watch this but I'm in the UK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Check the station's website...they probably stream it on the internet.

I wish I could watch this but I'm in the UK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm watching it now on Sky channel 509 if you have sky it's repeated at 6am this morning UK time. It's a very sad and interesting case. Hope the recent developments move the case forward.

I watched but I am a little confused because other shows seem to say something different.

1. On other shows I have heard the house looked ransacked. Today they made it seem like there was just a lot of pageant prep stuff out.
2. The lamp being broken now seems like something that could have happen when the girls are rushing to get ready.
3. I heard on another show that the cop was at the house when the student was trying to get in but that was not mentioned tonight.
4. I don't recall ever hearing anything about phone records. What are the last calls on her home phone and cell phone? It's possible that she left the party, charged her phone and willing left with someone that did her some harm? I have forgotten a charging phone many times.
5. Tonight they made it seem like everyone knew she was upset. I don't think she ran off.

One thing they mentioned was the black truck.....which is good, the black truck is the key. Forget the glove,the lamp, phone etc....several witnesses seen the black truck..who is the owner? Maybe a pic of potential perps can be shown to the neighbors that seen the dude in the Chevy truck or near the parked black truck. Chevy Black truck is the perp or knows what happened.

BTW the show said that the pond in Fitzgerald that was drained produced nothing. Sundrop was right.

I haven't followed this case. Several years ago I saw an ID TV documentary, but I don't remember if it was Vanished or a Dateline. I did remember the glove being found at the scene. Something I'd never heard, if I heard correctly, was that the glove was the type used by LE which would seem to eliminate medical gloves or the type used for cleaning. There seem to be a lot of LE connections. her ex being a former officer, her ex's alibi being an officer and the officer with whom she had some sort or friendship who was asked by her family to check on her. Maybe I misheard about the glove? All MOO.

BTW the show said that the pond in Fitzgerald that was drained produced nothing. Sundrop was right.

Sheriff, DNR officers, etc. claim that there was indeed evidence found. They are not sure that it will help with the disappearance but it is being processed at the crime lab.

Lisalee, I do not think she ran off either. Police reports show the cop friend was inside her home the day her student came by...who by the way, had an alibi during the timeframe of her disappearance.
I would love to know what the phone records show, if anything. I don't recall anyone ever mentioning them. Except the missed calls/VMs from HD (the LE friend) checking on her that Sunday...
...so what about Saturday?!

Just watched the show on FOX News. It appears to me, with her purse and keys missing, that she left the house that night with someone she knew and that person did her harm. I think if she would have been taken against her will those items would have been left at the house. I would like to see those phone records of that Saturday night, early Sunday morning.

Missed GRETA VanSusteren INVESTIGATES: VANISHED WITHOUT A TRACE last night? Watch it tonight at 9PM EST on Fox News!
GA-Tara Grinstead, 29, Disappeared from Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005

Did "the student", the LE officer, &/or the military guy own a black truck? I watched the show last night & Marcus (the military guy) DID own a black truck but according to the show, the eye-witness (neighbor) said it was a different black truck. Anyone else own a black truck out of the immediate pool of potential suspects?

Additionally, DNA capabilities now can give ethnicity & familial relationships. Has that been done?

What has her phone records shown?

Did she have a computer? What did her e-mails show?

Did LE process her car? Anything there?

What about neighborhood perps, peeping toms, sexual offenders, & local weirdos? Have they been thoroughly interviewed?

Yes it showed anita saying that Harper owed a black truck

Did "the student", the LE officer, &/or the military guy own a black truck? I watched the show last night & Marcus (the military guy) DID own a black truck but according to the show, the eye-witness (neighbor) said it was a different black truck. Anyone else own a black truck out of the immediate pool of potential suspects?

Additionally, DNA capabilities now can give ethnicity & familial relationships. Has that been done?

What has her phone records shown?

Did she have a computer? What did her e-mails show?

Did LE process her car? Anything there?

What about neighborhood perps, peeping toms, sexual offenders, & local weirdos? Have they been thoroughly interviewed?

I think the black truck is a major key. It was said early in the investigation that the driver obviously wanted to get out of there quickly...
They did process the car.

I wonder if Tara left on her own for some reason that night...met her fate away from home and then the perp returned her car?

This case is so puzzling.

One of tara's pageant girlfriends called her that Saturday night from the White Horse bar which is where Harper was also at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214