GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the question of the hour. it would be extremely hard to find out at this point. I wonder what story he told his wife, when he left in the middle of the night to tara s house that weekend. Another thing that people forget about dykes, was that when that stalker student, anthony vickers, tried to force himself inside tara s house, heath was inside her house. He was visiting. Tara in her police report she gave, never mentions it, but a police officer did put him down in his report. Now this was three months ago before tara went missing. This experience could have had an impact on heath 's mind. As smart as he is, he probably said in his mind, if i ever decide to do something, the attention will not be entirely on me.

One important thing, Tara's mom called Heath and asked him to go check on Tara

Check on her when? Just in general?
I understand that the family likes HD. Also that at the beginning some or all of the family think MH did it.My point is I don't put too much weight on a family member liking or not liking someone. As I don't think MH did it.

another important thing is that, when tara was at the bbq that saturday night, she received many calls, many unknown, but one of those calls came from Heath Dykes. So they talked that saturday night. Its safe to assume that those 22 voicemails, came first, then the mother asked her to go check her house that sunday night

Faye asked heath to go check on Tara Sunday, not Saturday before she went missing

No, the phone calls were made during that day Sunday

I always thought the 22 Calls were made throughout the weekend,,but mostly the night she went missing.

that's interesting that they made no mention of HD being in the house when the student was trying to force himself inside on the Disappeared episode. I know that her sister wasn't fond of MH, but I wonder what she thought of HD?

sorry for the double post, but ID just featured Tara on the show "Beauty Queen Murders," has anyone else seen the show? I have the link if you guys want to watch it. It brings up some interesting points that we haven't discussed or at least I don't think so, like MH being interested and dating an 18 year old and TG threatening him to end that courtship...

sorry for the double post, but ID just featured Tara on the show "Beauty Queen Murders," has anyone else seen the show? I have the link if you guys want to watch it. It brings up some interesting points that we haven't discussed or at least I don't think so, like MH being interested and dating an 18 year old and TG threatening him to end that courtship...

yes please, post the link

Watched another program last night on tara its a new series called beauty queen murders well new to me at least ..After watching it nothing has changed for me her murder reaks of marcus harper and all his cop and military connections ..

That's the link I posted above. Everyone should get a chance and watch it

Forgive me if this has been discussed, I am new to this thread but have known about Tara’s case for a long time. Did the former student who was obsessed with Tara have a car?

I don’t think the perp had a car. The perp brought gloves to the home with him/her, obviously conscious not to leave evidence behind but using Tara’s car for the abduction would increase the likelihood that evidence would be left behind. It would’ve been far safer/easier to use his/her own vehicle knowing LE wouldn’t be searching it for evidence like they would be with Tara’s car. This is, unless the person had no mode of transportation, then Tara’s car would have been necessary to abduct her.

I just question how they know that the glove is in fact related to her case... I agree more then likely it is but there is always a chance it was and some how wasn't related at all

I also just saw her case on the beauty queen murders show and I found it odd on that show the said once they went inside it looked as though there was a struggle but by other accounts didn't they say it did not look as tho there was

Yeah I know; I caught that too. If there were signs of a struggle and her room a mess, I highly doubt her cell phone would have been charging so peacefully on her nightstand. I think it would be hidden or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member