GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where would Tara get the pageant tape?

according to Podcast UAV....no tape of pageant has been found, there is no evidence that she did or was going to watch it....Im sure many videoed it tho, I think PL Grandmother did

AOL article on Feb.23/17 mentions that her sister said that Tara took took self-defense classes & would have fought back if someone had attacked her. Does anyone know how advanced she was in self-defense training.

Once you let someone in your personal space its almost too late to defend yourself, easy for them to get a hold and likely she was unprepared for the attack

Once you let someone in your personal space its almost too late to defend yourself, easy for them to get a hold and likely she was unprepared for the attack
Her mother, sister and best friend all said it looked like she had been in bed because of the way the pillows were arranged. They also said she would not have thrown covers back like they were as she was fussy about how she made her bed.

Is Snapdragon Road property considered, Ocilla or Fitzgerald (Irwin or Ben Hill county)?

There was a property "Equestrian" for sale in Ben Hill county that has a pond and is described as a pecan orchard. Sure looks beautiful from an ariel view.
Lot's of pecan orchards in Georgia!

Adding, I think I answered my question.
The Snapdragan Road fire location is slightly east of Tara's house so wouldn't be in BH county; the town of Fitzgerald is north and may be in Ben Hill county. Looks to be right on the border of Irwin and BH.

both quite possibly

Go to the up and vanished discussion board and read the post titled General Wenesday Discussion.

And read the screen shots that people saved.

The other POI actually got on there and talked to PL.

[video=twitter;836689045505912833]https://twitter.com/13wmaznews/status/836689045505912833[/video]
https://twitter.com/13wmaznews

The Judge is overreaching beyond her power and control, imo. She cant demand either of these families to stay quiet for years before the trial is held. They are individual citizens with constitutional rights. They have a first amendment right to free speech and she has no judicial power over them. This is what often happens in a small town with a small town Judge who panics when they get thrown into a high profile case.

Now she does have a right to implement a gag order on the Prosecutor and team and the defense attorneys of RD.

She is kidding herself if she thinks a gag order now is going to help this case. This case has been in the news all over the country and internationally known for over 11.5 years now. Its like trying to put a small bandage over a gaping wound expecting that will close it up tight when it will not.

Even after the gag order was implemented wasn't it after then the GBI told the press they are looking for Tara's remains on the pecan orchid farm? I am not sure if her gag order can apply to them either since they aren't under her jurisdictional control and are a state agency unto themselves.

I think the GBI will come out to the press if they indeed find Tara's remains. I think Tara's family has every constitutional right to speak out about the loss of Tara if they so choose and if his family wants to come forth and defend him that is also their right.

I agree with the attorney in the previous article linked here. Gag orders go against the constitution and our first amendment right to free speech. Especially this one which is overly broad and far reaching. If the families countered the gag order using a lawyer I believe they would most definitely win.

Does anyone know if he will have a preliminary hearing and if this Judge will be the presiding trial Judge? I do hope a PH is held because much more evidence is learned and she cant keep the media out of a public courtroom. However; I do hope there will be another Judge assigned as the trial Judge in the case.

It concerns me that she thinks she has the right to hush everyone even remotely connected to this case. Even when gag orders are in place seasoned Judges never include the victim's family members or the defendant's family members for they know better.

The Judge is overreaching beyond her power and control, imo. She cant demand either of these families to stay quiet for years before the trial is held. They are individual citizens with constitutional rights. They have a first amendment right to free speech and she has no judicial power over them. This is what often happens in a small town with a small town Judge who panics when they get thrown into a high profile case.

Now she does have a right to implement a gag order on the Prosecutor and team and the defense attorneys of RD.

She is kidding herself if she thinks a gag order now is going to help this case. This case has been in the news all over the country and internationally known for over 11.5 years now. Its like trying to put a small bandage over a gaping wound expecting that will close it up tight when it will not.

Even after the gag order was implemented wasn't it after then the GBI told the press they are looking for Tara's remains on the pecan orchid farm? I am not sure if her gag order can apply to them either since they aren't under her jurisdictional control and are a state agency unto themselves.

I think the GBI will come out to the press if they indeed find Tara's remains. I think Tara's family has ever constitutional right to speak out about the loss of Tara if they so choose and if his family wants to come forth and defend him that is also their right.

I agree with the attorney in the previous article linked here. Gag orders go against the constitution and our first amendment right to free speech. Especially this one which is overly broad and far reaching. If the families countered the gag order using a lawyer I believe they would most definitely win.

Does anyone know if he will have a preliminary hearing and if this Judge will be the presiding trial Judge? I do hope a PH is held because much more evidence is learned and she cant keep the media out of a public courtroom. However; I do hope there will be another Judge assigned as the trial Judge in the case.

It concerns me that she thinks she has the right to hush everyone even remotely connected to this case. Even when gag orders are in place seasoned Judges never include the victim's family members or the defendant's family members for they know better.

i agree....small town politics

His name is BD (as in dukes of hazzard).

Read all of the screenshots.

I think he may have aided and abetted after the fact. I think Ryan Duke was the only one who murdered her though. It wouldnt take two men to murder one defenseless small woman.

It seems if RD did confess the GBI would bring him out to the location in shackles and handcuffs so they wouldn't have to go over all of the land at the farm looking for her remains.

Maybe they are having serious interviews with BD if he did help Duke get rid of the body and he is telling them this is the area her remains are in. In the end if he did not partake in the murder itself they may be willing to do a plea deal to get him to testify against Duke when the trial commences which will probably be years from now. Many years especially if they decide to go for the death penalty on Duke. In Georgia it usually takes 3-4 years to come to trial when the case is a DP case. In the Guy Heinz Jr case it took four years.

If Duke is ill I suppose now the taxpayers will have to pay for his treatment. Does anyone know when he began to have severe kidney problems. It makes me wonder if he tried to OD and it severely damaged his kidneys. Does he have to have dialysis?

Well said oceanblueeyes ☺

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

I think he may have aided and abetted after the fact. I think Ryan Duke was the only one who murdered her though. It wouldnt take two men to murder one defenseless small woman.

It seems if RD did confess the GBI would bring him out to the location in shackles and handcuffs so they wouldn't have to go over all of the land at the farm looking for her remains.

Maybe they are having serious interviews with BD if he did help Duke get rid of the body and he is telling them this is the area her remains are in. In the end if he did not partake in the murder itself they may be willing to do a plea deal to get him to testify against Duke when the trial commences which will probably be years from now. Many years especially if they decide to go for the death penalty on Duke. In Georgia it usually takes 3-4 years to come to trial when the case is a DP case. In the Guy Heinz Jr case it took four years.

If Duke is ill I suppose now the taxpayers will have to pay for his treatment. Does anyone know when he began to have severe kidney problems. It makes me wonder if he tried to OD and it severely damaged his kidneys. Does he have to have dialysis?
There was a comment alluding to the fact that he did try to od.

Wow, RD was on Payne's radar due to RD's admission at the party

Tara was RD's teacher

I'm so curious if Jose (George Harrison) was at that party and heard something but was too afraid to talk to cops.

Same with the guy that committed suicide. Were RD and BD on the list in his suicide note? I know we don't know the answers. Desperate for info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to say it started before his DUI because it was mentioned in that article his illness was the reason he was released. I'm guessing they could not manage his care in jail.

Does anyone know who this AV is that they are talking about on the UAV board?

Thanks! I thought he was cleared!

There is a video of Tara's best friend (I think it was) saying Tara knew Ryan Duke but that he was never in her class.
Now I'm reading that he was a student of hers. Wonder which scenario is true.

Someone who went to school at Irwin High said there were 84-9 students in his graduating class, so small. Eventually, imo, every boy in the school would know about the "cute, hot" history teacher. Plus older, younger siblings, etc.

Truth in details matter to me though or I just wonder why when they're different.

AV was a student at Irwin who says he began a relationship with Tara shortly after he graduated. Not sure if she taught him directly. He was questioned by LE because there was an incident at her house that involved him. She wouldn't answer her door and he wouldn't go away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801
Back