GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if RD and AV are friends?

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

There is a video of Tara's best friend (I think it was) saying Tara knew Ryan Duke but that he was never in her class.
Now I'm reading that he was a student of hers. Wonder which scenario is true.

Someone who went to school at Irwin High said there were 84-9 students in his graduating class, so small. Eventually, imo, every boy in the school would know about the "cute, hot" history teacher. Plus older, younger siblings, etc.

Truth in details matter to me though or I just wonder why when they're different.

AV was a student at Irwin who says he began a relationship with Tara shortly after he graduated. Not sure if she taught him directly. He was questioned by LE because there was an incident at her house that involved him. She wouldn't answer her door and he wouldn't go away.

The friend of RD's that Payne interviewed, said that she was his teacher and that they knew one another.

PL said that he is going to interview a former POI. Many speculate that it is Marcus.

If B.D. sought counsel from J.F. (an attorney here in Macon), his family's wealth and political ties are no longer STRONG. The very best criminal defense attorney in the state of GA practices in Macon and his initial is are F.H. I am a paralegal here and I can say without hesitation that choosing J.F. for an attorney with charges as serious as this indicates either a lack of financial resource or stupidity. J.F. is lucky if he can dispute property lines or amend child support.

There is a video of Tara's best friend (I think it was) saying Tara knew Ryan Duke but that he was never in her class.
Now I'm reading that he was a student of hers. Wonder which scenario is true.

Someone who went to school at Irwin High said there were 84-9 students in his graduating class, so small. Eventually, imo, every boy in the school would know about the "cute, hot" history teacher. Plus older, younger siblings, etc.

Truth in details matter to me though or I just wonder why when they're different.

AV was a student at Irwin who says he began a relationship with Tara shortly after he graduated. Not sure if she taught him directly. He was questioned by LE because there was an incident at her house that involved him. She wouldn't answer her door and he wouldn't go away.

Yeah I wondered which scenario too, at first it was reported that she wasnt his teacher or he wan't her student lol...He graduated 3 years I think, before the murder..When did she begin teaching there, that might answer it IDK

The way Anthony Vickers tells it, he was banging on her door, probalby a lovers quarrel, did she break up with him, cna't remmber but he allegedly was leaving and the police stopped his car backing out of the driveway....i haven't see the report on that tho

Wow, RD was on Payne's radar due to RD's admission at the party

Tara was RD's teacher

LOrdy I dont remember hearing tat on there, which episode? I never could get 12 to play......this just still baffles me, talk about the shotty wellfare check that HD did by just leaving his business card when her car was home and no one answered the door.....this was very shotty detective work by all involved, how in the heck does a movie director come tot town adn find the perp in 6 months after 12 years.....who wanted to protect this kid to protect their own selves ?!

Also is BD, RD's cousin or brother?

LOrdy I dont remember hearing tat on there, which episode? I never could get 12 to play......this just still baffles me, talk about the shotty wellfare check that HD did by just leaving his business card when her car was home and no one answered the door.....this was very shotty detective work by all involved, how in the heck does a movie director come tot town adn find the perp in 6 months after 12 years.....who wanted to protect this kid to protect their own selves ?!

Neither, they are best friends and were roomates in 2005.

Yeah I wondered which scenario too, at first it was reported that she wasnt his teacher or he wan't her student lol...He graduated 3 years I think, before the murder..When did she begin teaching there, that might answer it IDK

The way Anthony Vickers tells it, he was banging on her door, probalby a lovers quarrel, did she break up with him, cna't remmber but he allegedly was leaving and the police stopped his car backing out of the driveway....i haven't see the report on that tho

She started teaching there in 1998.

Not on the podcast, it was a response Payne gave to a question last night on his forum.

And they are not related. Ryan Duke does not have an S at the end of his name, the other guy does.

I'm so curious if Jose (George Harrison) was at that party and heard something but was too afraid to talk to cops.

Same with the guy that committed suicide. Were RD and BD on the list in his suicide note? I know we don't know the answers. Desperate for info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

too afraid to talk? or too afraid to talk to cops? In the initial investigations some who chose to give information of suspicion were treated like criminals...........im sorry, something is wrong with this whole thing. Now a gag order? for how many years? A man confessed 11 years ago in front of dozens of people and if I am understanding it, rumours flew because when it came out about the pecan orchard, some said oh yeah the pecan orchard, Ive heard that too and even Vassey had heard it.................what is the fear OF? why did the guy commit suicide? Said he couldnt live with himself, was he invovled or was he just scared and had no one to turn to? Did RD try to commit suicide too? Seems odd NOTHING is coming out of his mouth exxcept that he did it, who is he protetcting, I know his atty told him not to talk but usually there is SOME facts along with the find. We dont know if he was invited in if he broke in, if he had a key, if it was just him , Just that he did it, Not that he should talk to anyone but I just wonder if he's afraid too....if so, why? of who? This is the biggest botched mess Ive ever heard of and went 11 years, wwas someone protecting him? Ok rant over, I'm probalby way off

Liver damage is most commonly associated with drug/alcohol/over dosage. Kidney trouble at his age indicates a severe episode of lethal ingestion or a genetic precursor.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edlynch
Back