GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow someone who completely glided under the radar without a blip - wonder if his dna is on the glove or if that will be proven to have been a red herring all along.

Another pic of Ryan Duke pulled from WSBTV news report.

attachment.php

Hope the bags under his eyes are from lack of sleep all these years [wishful thinking].

Finally, some justice to Tara and her family.

What a weird coincidence. I just recently registered to this board and was thinking about reading recent updates on Tara's case, and now there's been an arrest made. I used to follow Tara's case intensively.

Welcome to Websleuths, Poet. Funny how that works out sometimes. We're glad to have you as a member. ;)

Does anyone think there was any funny business going on between the two while he was in high school. Maybe he got mad she broke it off.

He certainly looks callous and kind of stoned - such glazed look in his eyes. Poor Tara.

He doesn't look real alert for sure....If I had killed someone I would need to stay high on drugs or sedation to live with myself.....

Welcome to Websleuths, Poet. Funny how that works out sometimes. We're glad to have you as a member. ;)

Thank you, Bessie! I'm glad I finally decided to register. I used to follow Tara's and Amy Lynn Bradley's cases frequently. This truly gives some hope for other old/cold cases too.

Quick question for you Up and Vanished listeners...are you able to access the discussion page on the website? I haven't been able to since the beginning. It has always just been a black screen when I click the Discussion link.
I've had the same problem, just checked a few minutes ago. (??)

Wow wow wow, I never thought this day would come.

Sundrop, where are you??? Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back