GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, I just wasn't aware where he lived or if any famly nearby where she lived when the crime occurred. I understand he was living in fitzgerald at time of the crime tho

Tara and Ryan did know one another. He was in her class.

Odd case, Payne Lindsey starts his documentary investigation 10 years after her death IIRC, then suddenly there is an arrest of one who was not even suspected, LOL, will be interesting to get more info

My thinking is that if you're sitting on information about who did it, say if you're a girlfriend or something, it may bother your conscience nightly, but there's really no pressure to make a decision one way or another when the case is this cold.

However, once Payne starts digging around, and all the renewed interest, I have to imagine it makes you feel a little squirrely knowing they might eventually get on the right trail. And if they do...you have to be concerned about what happens when they find out you know. You might end up an accomplice after the fact, but at the very least, you're going to have to answer a lot of questions about why you didn't say anything.

While Payne never dialed in on the killer, I think there's a strong chance that his presence pressured someone to talk about what they knew and get ahead of things.

That makes sense.....but he wasn't even suspected so found that very odd since Payne Lindsey started stirring up and naming all the interested parties......But, he's confessed for whatever reasons...I'm just on episode 11 but so far Duke hasn't even come up, unless he is George Harrison LOL .Just really strange
My thinking is that if you're sitting on information about who did it, say if you're a girlfriend or something, it may bother your conscience nightly, but there's really no pressure to make a decision one way or another when the case is this cold.

However, once Payne starts digging around, and all the renewed interest, I have to imagine it makes you feel a little squirrely knowing they might eventually get on the right trail. And if they do...you have to be concerned about what happens when they find out you know. You might end up an accomplice after the fact, but at the very least, you're going to have to answer a lot of questions about why you didn't say anything.

While Payne never dialed in on the killer, I think there's a strong chance that his presence pressured someone to talk about what they knew and get ahead of things.

Anyone, please direct me to where it has been established that he confessed? Or is that merely assumption/rumour/speculation?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

^^^ HOLY GUACAMOLE! Do you think his mother feared him and finally figured out what he had done only to go to police? Or his girlfriend?

Can't wait for more info.

Interesting his mother wanted her son back in police custody back in 2010 after his getting released on bond for the DUI. :scared:

GBI: Search for Tara Grinstead's remains leads to Fitzgerald property

FITZGERALD, Ga. -- Authorities are searching a property in Ben Hill County for what they believe may be Tara Grinstead's remains.
This comes just days after an arrest was made in the nearly 12-year-old case.
Agent J.T. Ricketson with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation said Tuesday afternoon that through interviews during their investigation they have identified a property in Fitzgerald where they believe Grinstead's remains may be located.

Read more: http://wgxa.tv/news/local/gbi-search-for-tara-grinsteads-remains-leads-to-fitzgerald-property

The GBI currently has 41 agents and an anthropologist at a pecan orchard in Fitzgerald looking for evidence and/or remains. The GBI agent just did a report on a local station about the search. He didn't disclose much, but did disclose evidence tied to Duke had been found at other locations. He also said evidence had been found and sent for review by an anthropologist.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Search Collage.jpg
    Search Collage.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 328
Here is a larger copy of the Judge's gag order

2je22jk.png

[video=twitter;836687544167329793]https://twitter.com/AmandaWALB/status/836687544167329793[/video]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9
Back