GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
QueenBea13, I was relistening to ep 17, towards the end half, I heard what you are saying about the house and staging, I had dozed on and off and missed this part before....but I often wondered how someone got her out of the house without being seen, apparently people pass by there alot but it does make sense she was killed at the Pecan Grove.......if he's lying about killing her at home, what else? and Why? He seems kind of dark though, I'll maintain that, tho at his hearing, he seemed resigned, at first I thought because he was the scapegoat, as I mentioned before, as if there was nothing he could say or do to defend himself.......but about the house, with the dog outside, her keys and purse gone, cash in glove box, appears she never got home and the clothes in the room were not the clothes from that evening allegedly, wrong color........the car seat pushed back, indicates someone brought her car home......the muddy tires irrelevant ......except for a possible location ......as to her having a clean car, she died that night......and the cell phone as one said, could have been returned so not to trace her to the pecan grove......makes sense.........so who's he lying for? Bo? Or another? Yet, witnesses said he did it years ago according to his own stories........

QueenBea13, I was relistening to ep 17, towards the end half, I heard what you are saying about the house and staging, I had dozed on and off and missed this part before....but I often wondered how someone got her out of the house without being seen, apparently people pass by there alot but it does make sense she was killed at the Pecan Grove.......if he's lying about killing her at home, what else? and Why? He seems kind of dark though, I'll maintain that, tho at his hearing, he seemed resigned, at first I thought because he was the scapegoat, as I mentioned before, as if there was nothing he could say or do to defend himself.......but about the house, with the dog outside, her keys and purse gone, cash in glove box, appears she never got home and the clothes in the room were not the clothes from that evening allegedly, wrong color........the car seat pushed back, indicates someone brought her car home......the muddy tires irrelevant ......except for a possible location ......as to her having a clean car, she died that night......and the cell phone as one said, could have been returned so not to trace her to the pecan grove......makes sense.........so who's he lying for? Bo? Or another? Yet, witnesses said he did it years ago according to his own stories........

Wasn't it BD's gf that called in the tip? Idk who or why he'd being lying for, that's the part I can't wrap my head around, but I find it so odd that her neighbor guy took it upon himself to clean & detail her car, why would he do that? Any evidence in the car would be gone because of that, I wonder if neighbor has any connection to RD? I know it was said the neighbor had been cleared of any wrong doing but I just get a weird vibe from the neighbor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if RD and BD were one of the 12 names on the list of men named in the suicide letter?

No they were not but had several friends who were

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sundrop - I recall PL saying that RD has been previously interviewed by LE about this case. Do you know the approximate date when he was initially interviewed after TG's disappearance.

I know nothing about this

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sundrop - I recall PL saying that RD has been previously interviewed by LE about this case. Do you know the approximate date when he was initially interviewed after TG's disappearance.

I don't remember this either

PL did say that LE came out to the pecan orchard but dismissed it. That was local police not the GBI. I believe it happened about 2 weeks after she disappeared.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Which episode would that have been? Today's should be interesting as we're expecting PL to be talking to the gf of one of the defendants.

By my own recollection they visited a house that may have had remains, LE later came and found what they believed were animal bones.

I hate that the "gf of one of the defendants" is even getting "air time" but it is what it is at this point. I just hope they have the right guy(s) and that justice is served for Tara. That is all anyone wants here.

JMO

I hate that the "gf of one of the defendants" is even getting "air time" but it is what it is at this point. I just hope they have the right guy(s) and that justice is served for Tara. That is all anyone wants here.

JMO

I think it's only because she may have told the LE after she was confided in.

I'm in agreement but I am interested in what she has to say, although I am concerned that PL may be getting ahead of himself. I'm unsure if she has or is due to testify in court and feel she shouldn't be interviewed until after her day in court.

As it happens today's episode is just a case file episode rather than her story.

Which episode would that have been? Today's should be interesting as we're expecting PL to be talking to the gf of one of the defendants.
By my own recollection they visited a house that may have had remains, LE later came and found what they believed were animal bones.

DV mentions it in his Blog "Revelation":
Just to be clear, the revelation I've been talking about is the fact that I believe very strongly that law enforcement received and followed up on a tip about Ryan Duke and Tara Grinstead in 2005, only weeks after she went missing.

Still looking for where PL mentions it.

I thinkit was episode 4 "Snapdragon Road" where they look at a house in Oscilla.

I guess if they missed one guy, they've probably missed others..........yeah WHY did he do that??I dont know who these neighbors are, any dirt on him?
Wasn't it BD's gf that called in the tip? Idk who or why he'd being lying for, that's the part I can't wrap my head around, but I find it so odd that her neighbor guy took it upon himself to clean & detail her car, why would he do that? Any evidence in the car would be gone because of that, I wonder if neighbor has any connection to RD? I know it was said the neighbor had been cleared of any wrong doing but I just get a weird vibe from the neighbor.

They found bones at snapdragon house? I thought the dogs hit on a scent in the area of the LR in front of FP but for some reason it was later determined it was septic sewage or something in the pipes, cadaver hit on cadaver not crap............I remember hearing that they may have or could have put her in that house that was alleged vacant as owners were in FLorida, but also that Marcus Harpers friend was renting the house??which is it? Why was MH car behind the back of the house? At any rate IF IN FACT it was vacant there would be no sewage in the system and if it was rented or someone using it,there would be sewage but since dogs dont hit on sewage but cadaver, could it be some remains were in the pipes??There was a lot of confusion on this IIRC

Hope this has not already been posted, I have to been able to catch up lately.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...-case/ar-BBBgnCW?ocid=NL_ENUS_A1_OM2-PID85552

But a shocking twist came in February, when a woman, Brooke Sheridan, came forward to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation with information from the man she loves – her boyfriend, Bo Dukes

Dukes confided to Sheridan that his friend, Ryan Duke, had told him that he had killed Grinstead back in 2005. Duke convinced Dukes to help him dispose of her body. Both men were former students in Grinstead's history class."Why would Ryan Duke have murdered Tara Grinstead?" Van Sant asked.
- - -
ETA:
http://www.13wmaz.com/news/local/tara-grinstead-case/tara-grinsteads-sister-friend-scoff-at-alleged-tipster-named-in-cbs-story/441194647
A close friend and the sister of Tara Grinstead are anything but impressed after learning about an Ocilla woman who claims she's the one who led investigators to Grinstead's alleged killer. "She's just seeking attention," said Wendy McFarland about Sheridan. McFarland was a close friend of Grinstead's. They both taught at Irwin County High School.

- - -
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/tara-grinstead-murder-case-how-brooke-sheridan-tipped-police-suspect/

From CBS This Morning, Peter VanSant interviewed girlfriend-tipster

Video on You Tube: https://youtu.be/FdURLl25eUM.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back