GA - Theresa Parker, 41, Lafayette, 21 March 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All good points, Wicket. I am very disapointed that there is no news on Teresa tonight. I was hoping that her family could have some resolve but I guess not.

Prayers for her family.

Continued prayers for Theresa. I'm sure this was a very sad Easter Sunday for her loved ones. May she be found soon.

Adding my thoughts to yours Philamena ;} Scandi

Me too, Scandi and Philamina! I felt horrible yesterday because it was the first time one of my children hasn't been here for a holiday. My youngest son is in the Navy, preparing to be deployed to Iraq and couldn't be home. Then I felt selfish because at least I KNOW where he is and that he is safe and well for now. Easter must have been agony for Theresa'a mother and her entire family!

Praying that this will be the week the family gets answers!

Me too, Scandi and Philamina! I felt horrible yesterday because it was the first time one of my children hasn't been here for a holiday. My youngest son is in the Navy, preparing to be deployed to Iraq and couldn't be home. Then I felt selfish because at least I KNOW where he is and that he is safe and well for now. Easter must have been agony for Theresa'a mother and her entire family!

Praying that this will be the week the family gets answers!

I must confess, my heart breaks for families of the missing especially during the holidays. I was fortunate enough to have wonderful family days both Saturday and Easter Sunday.
Let's hope Theresa comes home soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member