GA - Theresa Parker, 41, Lafayette, 21 March 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilda on FNC says she doesn't want to talk about Sam and if she feels he could have anything to do with this. She just wants to concentrate on finding Theresa and bringing her home. She's aware of some problems they had. She says that Theresa did mention to her mother and sister something that had happened recently. That was about it.

Sorry, Hilda Wison is Theresa's older sister. Christina Hall is Theresa's younger sister. There is a brother in there that is older than Theresa but younger than the oldest sister. lol I hope I got that right!

I was hoping to get more info about the change from husband to person of interest but I'm not finding anything on the web yet. Just FNC announcement twice now. Julie Bandaras is doing the Big Story on FNC but only talked with Hilda in the segment.

Hi Chico,

I posted about this phone call earlier, your recollection is correct. It sounds to me like it was a landline to landline call from Theresa's old house to her sister's house. Here is a link to the article that discusses the phone call:

http://tinyurl.com/2yclww Here is an excerpt re the phone call:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial][FONT=Verdana,Arial]But Christina believes Sam was at the house that Wednesday night, because at 10:44 p.m. her phone rang and the caller ID showed it was from the house in LaFayette. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial][FONT=Verdana,Arial]“I knew it was not her because she was over at her apartment cleaning. A neighbor saw her outside about 10:15 p.m. talking on her cell phone,” Christina said. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial][FONT=Verdana,Arial]
If that is accurate, it would be unlikely that Theresa could have traveled in 29 minutes the distance of more than 24 miles between the new apartment at 59 Flagstone Drive in Fort Oglethorpe to the couple’s house on Cordell Road southeast of LaFayette.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I also recall reading (sorry I don't have that link but I'll post it if I find it) that the after midnight call may have been from Theresa to her sister - something about the sister having just gone to bed. Sorry, I can't remember the details, I'll see if I can find the reference.
Utopia
The call the sis received from the house landline?? I recall the sis mentioning that her caller ID showed the home phone and she knew it wasn't Theresa because Theresa was seen on her cell phone at the new apartment around 10:15 and Christina received that call around 10:44. Christina said there wasn't enough time for Theresa to get from the new apartment to the home in 30 minutes. Theresa had called Christina later that night but I'm not sure if that was the 10:15 call or not. SP denied making that 10:44 call to Christina when she asked him about it.

[[FONT=Verdana,Arial][FONT=Verdana,Arial] [/FONT][/FONT]

I also recall reading (sorry I don't have that link but I'll post it if I find it) that the after midnight call may have been from Theresa to her sister - something about the sister having just gone to bed. Sorry, I can't remember the details, I'll see if I can find the reference.
Utopia
[/QUOTE]

I believe the call her sister received just after she went to bed was the one sometime after 10pm but not the one close to midnight. I think the after midnight call is the one that law enforcement has said several times that they were not willing to reveal what number it was made to.

Hope that makes sense!

Susan

Thanks TGI, that does make sense - it's all getting a bit muddled with the various phone calls! I won't waste any more time looking for the reference.

Utopia

GBI investigators served a search warrant Saturday at the home that Theresa Parker had shared with her estranged husband, Lafayette police sergeant Sam Parker.

Investigators also searched the property of Ross Robinson, who lives just down the road. Ross Robinson, "I saw lot of search people looking in the lake. They had their dogs out looking, they showed some interest in the lake up there."

Robinson says the pond located behind his home is almost 25 feet deep...he says investigators were in the area for more than six hours.
"It's got a lot of trees, they couldn't really search it that great, they said they might have to pump it."

http://wdef.com/node/3767

ETA photo of the neighbor with a view of the area and pond

http://wdef.com/node/3768

I wonder if they will find Teresa with concrete blocks tied to her extremities ala the Scott Peterson School of Murder. Interesting that LE is spending so much time in one spot.....

I can only imagine what Theresa's sisters and whole family are going through. I hope I'm never ever in their place. To wonder hour to hour when the police come to the door if that is the moment when their worst fears will be realized. Her soon-to-be-ex should be first and foremost searching for her and offering any and all ideas as to her whereabouts. I'm pretty sure the members of his department are talking quietly among themselves - away from the station - going over and over where he was, where they saw him, when he checked in, etc. They might not want to admit to themselves what they believe or think they believe.:twocents:

I can't stop thinking about Teresa. She was so ready to make her next move with her life and someone took that right away. I am angry and sad as I know that what we are seeing is not a good outcome. I hope where ever she is that she is soaring and looking back for justice and moving way far away from the pain. Romping with angels is what helps and maybe her family a little bit.

JMO~
I believe that Sam was looking for Theresa that Wed. night when a call was placed to her sisters (Christina) house at 10:44. He couldn't confront her at her new apartment because he didn't know where it was. I believe he was angry because she was moving on with her life and he waited on her to get home that night. Theresa was probably looking forward to the next few days of moving into her new place. Sam was furious he had no more control over her life, and had one last opportunity to confront her when she returned home that night. If he strangled her he wouldn't have to worry about any blood, and hid her body somewhere. Then, he makes sure he has a solid alibi for Thursday. GBI knows though she went missing Wed. night. All of this is JMHO!!

JMO~
I believe that Sam was looking for Theresa that Wed. night when a call was placed to her sisters (Christina) house at 10:44. He couldn't confront her at her new apartment because he didn't know where it was. I believe he was angry because she was moving on with her life and he waited on her to get home that night. Theresa was probably looking forward to the next few days of moving into her new place. Sam was furious he had no more control over her life, and had one last opportunity to confront her when she returned home that night. If he strangled her he wouldn't have to worry about any blood, and hid her body somewhere. Then, he makes sure he has a solid alibi for Thursday. GBI knows though she went missing Wed. night. All of this is JMHO!!

I agree with your theory. They say that when a woman is leaving an abusive situation that it is the most dangerous time. Her sis said that she had mentioned how nice Sam had been with the move, helping her to get boxes and stuff. A change in character for him but at least it was noted and passed on. I wonder what it was from the SW that changed his status to person of interest.

Honestly, I think they have been building a case against him from day one, but wanted him to think otherwise. Does that make sense? JMO.

Honestly, I think they have been building a case against him from day one, but wanted him to think otherwise. Does that make sense? JMO.
Perfect sense :) But then I totally agree with that too!

As the saying goes...its one thing when a man beats his wife, private even, behind closed doors and all but its a whole nother ballgame altogether when she "goes missing" and puts a spotlight on every LEO out there.

I think each and every one of them will take it personal in some way. She wasn't an obscure wife no one knew but basically one of their own. They wasted no time and called in GBI that Saturday and I think its the best thing they coulda done. Every LE agency out there has their problems because the departments are made up of human beings. Some are just pure evil. This is one cool cookie who will crumble.

I think if he had help he'd have an iron tight alibi far away from the area. Instead he is smack dab in the middle. One of the last to actually see and talk with her and the last to see her bedroom door closed the next day. Not well planned out at all but thought about much I'm sure.

This may sound weird but it was good to hear that announced on Fox today! It's a step closer to bringing her home. The whole thing is a cryin shame. So close to freedom.......

chicoliving,
I know how you felt. I felt the same way. It's sad but a relief at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member