GA - Theresa Parker, 41, Lafayette, 21 March 2007 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all my dear friends here, Concerned Person, Bobbiesangel, glad to see you still here OTOH as you were a Godsend to us not long after the investigation really got going, and to you Gagal. Nice to meet you too Edwards20.

I am moderating at ForMadeline which I have really enjoyed as it is very fulfilling, but of course think of it as somewhat a Sabatical, as Websleuths is my real home ~ it has been for over 4 years now.

I have done a lot of research into Eddie, and I think there is another poster here who has also done this, posting Aviewers posts from the Mirror forum which are so informative.

When I heard Eddie would go to America to search for Theresa I was just plumb tickled as he is one of the very best at his job, having been successful on the over 200 jobs he has worked. You guys already probably know all the info about him, but he is very successful at working on 'enhanced' odor of the death scent from any particular individual person who has passed away, and the process of enhancement was developed at the lab in iirmingham, England which is close to where he is from.

What that means is that if he is given an enhanced scent, say of Theresa, made from clothing or anything of hers where the chemicals of her scent can be taken from and processed into her death scent, that every time Eddie alerts it will be a specific alert to Teresa herself.

So I came today to see what he has found, if he has given any alerts, hoping he will zone in on where she could be located.

I will stop back later on, and if you don't have Aviewers posts here I will bring them for you to read.

God Bless Theresa wherever she is. I think about her often, always carrying in my heart the hope she will be found. xoxoxox Scandi

Hi to all my dear friends here, Concerned Person, Bobbiesangel, glad to see you still here OTOH as you were a Godsend to us not long after the investigation really got going, and to you Gagal. Nice to meet you too Edwards20.

I am moderating at ForMadeline which I have really enjoyed as it is very fulfilling, but of course think of it as somewhat a Sabatical, as Websleuths is my real home ~ it has been for over 4 years now.

I have done a lot of research into Eddie, and I think there is another poster here who has also done this, posting Aviewers posts from the Mirror forum which are so informative.

When I heard Eddie would go to America to search for Theresa I was just plumb tickled as he is one of the very best at his job, having been successful on the over 200 jobs he has worked. You guys already probably know all the info about him, but he is very successful at working on 'enhanced' odor of the death scent from any particular individual person who has passed away, and the process of enhancement was developed at the lab in iirmingham, England which is close to where he is from.

What that means is that if he is given an enhanced scent, say of Theresa, made from clothing or anything of hers where the chemicals of her scent can be taken from and processed into her death scent, that every time Eddie alerts it will be a specific alert to Teresa herself.

So I came today to see what he has found, if he has given any alerts, hoping he will zone in on where she could be located.

I will stop back later on, and if you don't have Aviewers posts here I will bring them for you to read.

God Bless Theresa wherever she is. I think about her often, always carrying in my heart the hope she will be found. xoxoxox Scandi
Great to see you too sweetheart. We will all keep working on these cases. I believe Theresa will be found. At least in my heart of hearts.

Hi Scandi, nice to meet you as well.

Thanks gagal, certainly makes sense that she would be exhausted with 2 jobs and going to Summerville (I lived there for 10 years).

(gagal, I never asked where you lived. PM sometime if you would like, we might some of the same people.)

SCANDI-

Thank you very much for the explanation regarding Eddie and how he works. I have driven by the Parker marital residence only to see small flags placed in the yard and in nearby branches. Those spots were assumed to be "hits" from Eddie but I was under the impression a "hit" meant "someones blood".

With what you suggest a "hit" could indicate a place that TP's deceased body once was.... Am I getting that correct?

How long would a body have to be dead before the scent value changed from living to deceased?

Regarding the fatal accident in Rome..... FISHY!

otoh

SCANDI-

Thank you very much for the explanation regarding Eddie and how he works. I have driven by the Parker marital residence only to see small flags placed in the yard and in nearby branches. Those spots were assumed to be "hits" from Eddie but I was under the impression a "hit" meant "someones blood".

With what you suggest a "hit" could indicate a place that TP's deceased body once was.... Am I getting that correct?

How long would a body have to be dead before the scent value changed from living to deceased?

Regarding the fatal accident in Rome..... FISHY!

otoh

A good cadaver dog can scent a deceased person at approximately one and one half to two hours after death. I believe the average is three hours.

How would that work for Eddie then? It has been some time since Theresa was murdered. Even if ole Sam carried her or drug her through the yard her scent would be gone by now if it only lasts a certain number of hours.

I understand that a lab makes a death scent our of Theresa's real scent from when she was alive. Eddie would smell that death scent and then search for her scent where ever they took him to search. So the scent has to last a lot longer then just a couple of hours doesn't it? Laci had been missing for days and days when the dog followed her scent right out to the dock. It must last for quite some time. What about wind and rain though? It is a mystery to me how these dogs work.

Is Eddie still there working? I think that the main reason that this case is being kept so quiet is because Sam's friends still work as officers. There are probably only so many people that know anything about this case because of that. They probably don't want Sam and his buddies knowing anything that they are doing except what they chose to release to the media. Eventially they will find Theresa or they will arrest Sam Parker. That new girlfriend might like to fight but she better remember what happened to Theresa. I doubt that Sam even gave Theresa a chance to fight or get away. I don't know how anyone can stand to be with him. What did this gal do...lose her man and hop right on to the next...good ole Sam Parker...YUK. Are the older single men that hard to find around there :eek:

Hi Scandi...it's good to see you again

Awe, Thanks guys, I miss you all too and my heart is right here with you. I'll be back after Madeleine is found as that board will probably wind down then. It was just created for the finding of her.

Gosh, I feel as though I never left home and am right back sitting on the couch with all of us gathered around shooting the bull-ogna! LOLOLOL

Hi Concerned, That is what I've read too about the amount of time for the scent to be sniffable. That is the word they use - relating to sniff, which cracked me up at first.

I read a post tonight where she brought back the dog evidence fiasco at Scott Peterson's trial. We didn't have dogs like Eddie working that case. St Louis has them I see from Googling, But now that Eddie and Keela are coming to America to teach the FBI how these special dogs are trained so the FBI can take that knowledge and use it in their work, things will be a changin'.

Then the prosecutor will be able to take the specific notes of the search, a record of evidence collected from where and what the dog alerted to, which is then taken back to the lab and processed, From what I have read I gather they remove the chemicals that make up the specific death scent of the deceased person and can draw a graph showing it matches exactly to what the dog was given in the first place to go hunt for. That is court-ready evidence to even stop a Geragross! LOL And I think that is the wave of the future in searching for deceased people and proving the path the body was taken, etc, to nail a killer!

Hi Bobbiesangel, I have read that a cadaver dog can smell a death scent for 7 years from the time of death {minus that 1 1/2 to 2 hour period Concerned talked about.

Another poster brought some interesting info to the forum tonight about sniffer dogs, and I'm going to ask her if she minds if I bring it here. It is such an interesting thing to learn about, and hey I think this science of cadaver specific scent dogs is about to take the world by storm, and we might be on the verge of a whole new application for dogs which is Breaking News in the world of Justice! Let it be the reason to solve more crimes, and hopefully stop someone from committing a crime - hopefully. xoxoxox

Heres a question for rd or any of you that have followed missing persons cases long enough to know how things generally work.

Theresa Parker has been missing for seven months now. The POI, her estranged husband and x-cop, Sam Parker has been the focus of a lengthy investigation by the FBI, GBI as well as local LE. To date, TP has not been found and no one has been charged with her disappearance...

Does anyone have a clue as to what the investigators could possibly still be doing at this time? Every so often the Walker Co Sheriff take a second to tell the public that LE is still hard at work trying to solve the mystery. Doing What? It seems to me that after all this time they would have run out of leads to investigate.

Why is LE so tight lipped about everything? I understand the need to keep some things secret but everything? How can the public help find something when LE does not inform as to the progress or status?

It makes no sense to me but I admit to not knowing much about the normal way of doing things or how long it takes to do them. Any ideas?

otho

Heres a question for rd or any of you that have followed missing persons cases long enough to know how things generally work.

Theresa Parker has been missing for seven months now. The POI, her estranged husband and x-cop, Sam Parker has been the focus of a lengthy investigation by the FBI, GBI as well as local LE. To date, TP has not been found and no one has been charged with her disappearance...

Does anyone have a clue as to what the investigators could possibly still be doing at this time? Every so often the Walker Co Sheriff take a second to tell the public that LE is still hard at work trying to solve the mystery. Doing What? It seems to me that after all this time they would have run out of leads to investigate.

Why is LE so tight lipped about everything? I understand the need to keep some things secret but everything? How can the public help find something when LE does not inform as to the progress or status?

It makes no sense to me but I admit to not knowing much about the normal way of doing things or how long it takes to do them. Any ideas?

otho

I am just as confused as you are about the mode of investigation in this case and in the Tara Grinstead case from south Georgia. Today marks the two year anniversary of Tara's disappearance and there is no word of her either. Both young women were involved with local LE officers and both young women were from small Georgia towns. Both young women were involved in fairly recent break ups with their exes. You mentioned in another post that some townsfolk have rallied around Theresa's ex and no slips of the tongue are allowed (paraphrasing). This is the exact same scenario in Tara's case.

The only thing I can see is that the murder involves more cover up in both instances so the reason may be to charge all involved. Or, on the other hand, GBI may feel it imperative to locate the remains. Other than that I have no clue why it is taking so long. Neither of these women left willingly.

Both families deserve more than they have right now...no remains to bury and be able to show their respects. And, no justice for the victims.

Has anything been said about the results of the dogs' work? I can't seem to find any follow up.

Salem

As far as I have read or heard, Eddie left town without much to say...

Locally the hardcore bloggers have become sort of despondent. I have written a couple of editorials just to try and keep a conversation going but the spark seems to be gone from most. Many believe LE is going easy on SP, not necessarily a cover-up per se, but just not really interested in seeing him convicted. Some think SP is still walking because he has threatened to "spill the beans" on certain high ranking members of the Lookout Mountain Judicial Circuit. To that the question was proposed, then why would those powerful people even risk their positions... Why would they not just eliminate such a threat all together?

Who knows? Like I said, we are all just looking for something to talk about.
Here is my response to the "why would the corrupt judicial player in jeopardy not simply eliminate the liability (SP) ?" question...

The TimeTraveler October 24, 2007 (aka OnTHEotherHAND...)

The corrupt, self-governed, hillbilly rebels were rocking along just fine until one of their own lost control and brought national attention to the fortress through an act of jealous rage.

Not something the rebs really wanted to deal with, but stuff does happen. Even still, It wouldn’t be much of a corrupt stronghold if one foolish player performing one taboo non- scripted act could in and of itself, bring down the curtain. Enter stage Left--

DAMAGE CONTROL

Damage Control is more often than not, played out impromptu, as needed, and at the directive of the company leadership. And, it is the effective employment of a damage control plan that separates the weak organization from the strong one.

So, it has been asked, “Why not simply add the foolish player to the pile?” After all, a liability is a liability and if the fool played the hand alone, it can easily be justified that the fool sealed his own fate. Sure, more attention from the national news watcher is no picnic but we have seen it is very short lived and if the initial onslaught from the Associated Press Writers can be managed, the chances of surviving the long haul increase significantly.

In other words, the fool could be eliminated without much trouble, heck, the fool almost did the deed at his own hand during one act of the play, (suicide threat) so whats the big deal?

Heres the kicker... Unsolved mysteries are not good for the ruling generation. Unsolved
mysteries are the seed of doubt and distrust. The leaders of an unethical ruling body need the power that comes from blind faith and trust, offered by the people funding the tax base upon which that upper crust feeds.

NON-CLOSURE is poison to blind faith and trust because it does not offer the peace and normalcy to the masses. It is that sense of peace and normalcy that guarantees a corrupt establishment a sedated constituency..

On the otherhand, CLOSURE allows the unthinkable to be forgotten and even forgiven. CLOSURE is the goal of a secure damage control operation. In this case, some small piece of the missing treasure (TP) must be returned to the people before CLOSURE will be obtained, forgiveness offered, and the times forgotten. Until then, the ruling body will struggle to maintain the gift of blind faith from the worker bees.

If blind faith or apathy among the constituency is the glue keeping a corrupt system intact, distrust is the solvent that will eventually release that glue, causing the corrupt powers to lose hold.

Consider this: Whether by accident or by design, only the perpetrator of the crime holds the map to the missing treasure which is so important to the rulers and remember, its only important to the rulers because it is so important to the ruled.

I’ll try to say it another way if I lost ya there.

If the judicial system around here is corrupt, then they want to keep it that way. To keep it that way, they must appear to be on the up and up. To appear to be on the up and up, they do not need the people within their grip to doubt them. To keep the people from doubting them, they do not need to be blamed for not being able to find TP, the missing treasure, stolen in the night, under their watch.

**LE needs POI (SP) to show them TP**

If POI is eliminated, they will never find TP. So, POI has built into his plan a bullet proof shield. He remains at large and untouched as long as TP is safely tucked away and he holds the only key to the door.

TT

hi otoh, in my opinion LE feels like they don't have enough of a case until they find a body. So I believe Theresa's and Tara's cases await the accidental discovery, if ever, of their remains, as sad as that is to say.

It's not limited to rural Georgia communities with LE silent ex's. It's the same with all the missing women with silent ex's. And for however long they remain disappeared.

I don't have an answer except to look harder for missing women as soon as they disappear. And monitor felons on probation by recording their movements to keep defense lawyers from blaming them to protect the silent ex.

rd

rd- Is it often that a person is able to "dispose of a body so that no one would ever find it?" I would think that an ex marine, ex cop for 26 years kind of guy like SP would have a distinct advantage over the general populous but
he has also been examined into far greater detail that would be the average guy.

Is his type prone to ever confess? Or to maybe slip up in a moment of drunkenness and speak of his sins? Can you recall similar cases... ie.
ex cop- ex husband makes wife disappear and lives happily ever after?

Im just trying to get a feel for how this case fits into the norm as far as
it being solved or not. Or, what circumstances may or may not typically lead to an end.

otoh

After seeing Sam Parker in that interview, I'd hate to have to categorize him. Let's just say that from what I've seen, police seem to wait for someone to talk and word get to them for an award.

And with a silent vengeful ex who thinks he's a victim, they'll be waiting a long time.

rd

would someone be so kind as to link me up to the WEBSLEUTH discussion on the breaking Peterson Case? I cant find it.

Sounds like Drew Peterson and Sam Parker must read the same "HOW TO" books...

otoh

taximom Thank you. Thats the Peterson I was looking for.

Same script as the Parker Case here in Walker County GA.

otoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member