GA - Theresa Parker, 41, Lafayette, 21 March 2007 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted From Rome News Tribune breaking news........
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Press conference planned in Theresa Parker case [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial][FONT=Verdana,Arial]09/13/07[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Walker County Sheriff Steve Wilson will speak at a news conference today at 2 p.m. to announce that the GBI and FBI have brought additional resources to Walker County to help in the search for missing 911 dispatcher Theresa Parker. [/FONT]

[/FONT]

Posted From Rome News Tribune breaking news........
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Press conference planned in Theresa Parker case [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Walker County Sheriff Steve Wilson will speak at a news conference today at 2 p.m. to announce that the GBI and FBI have brought additional resources to Walker County to help in the search for missing 911 dispatcher Theresa Parker. [/FONT]

[/FONT]

Good find, that article is about as big as my pinkie, LOL!

Here is the link, I was hoping for more info, like a new lead, or who are the resources, to do what???

http://news.mywebpal.com/partners/680/public/news837522.html

1 hour.

No TV here, I hope someone can post what is going on?

And no sound for live feed :(

If anyone watches please post!

http://news.mywebpal.com/partners/680/public/news837522.html

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]K-9 forensic unit to begin work on Theresa Parker case [/FONT]
From Walker County Messenger
http://news.mywebpal.com/templates/news_tool_v2.cfm?pnpid=680&show=emailnews&newsid=837522

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]The Theresa Parker case has “begun a new phase,” said Walker County Sheriff Steve Wilson on Thursday afternoon. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]At a news conference, Wilson introduced Martin Grime, head of a new K-9 forensic unit that will begin work on the case. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Grime is a retired investigator from the United Kingdom who has logged more than 30 years in investigative work for the UK military and the South Yorkshire Police Department. Grime retired from the South Yorkshire Police Department in August and is working as an independent consultant. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]“Grime is renowned for his ability in forensic investigation,” said John Parrish, the supervisory agent in charge of the FBI’s Atlanta office. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Grime’s expertise is “hoped to assist and to further develop this ongoing investigation,” continued Parrish. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]The most visible resource that Grime is bringing to this six-month old case is his 7 year-old English spaniel. Eddie, the spaniel’s name, is trained to detect “particles on a cellular level,” he said. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]“Eddie can locate human remains, whole or in parts, blood or bone,” Grime continued. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Wilson said this new phase is only one portion of the ongoing investigation. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]“There are currently a large number of investigators on this active ongoing case. We are optimistic that we will find her,” said Wilson. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]The officials on hand were asked if Grime was simply brought in to keep the case from growing cold. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Parrish responded that every resource available to the agencies involved would continue to be employed to bring Theresa home. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]“At this point we don’t know if Theresa is still in Georgia or where,” said Parrish. “We want to use whatever means we have to find her.” [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]“We don’t have to find her to charge someone,” said Jerry Scott of the GBI’s Rome regional field office. However, it seems that the facts surrounding the case have remained the same over the last several weeks. Officials said that Parker’s husband, Sam Parker, remains the only person of interest to investigators. “There have been no new names added to our list,” said Wilson. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

This is good news and thanks for the link. A renewed search may be just what is needed to bring this case to a resolve.

That is great! I know for a fact those balloons can carry a very long way!

Oh...thought I might give you a tip tho...next time cut the strings short so they don't wrap up into highwires etc. (I have done several of balloon releases and learned a few tricks along the way.)

That is great! I know for a fact those balloons can carry a very long way!

Oh...thought I might give you a tip tho...next time cut the strings short so they don't wrap up into highwires etc. (I have done several of balloon releases and learned a few tricks along the way.)

Good one! Didn't think of that! We had about 6 get tangled together! Good idea! TY!

You are very welcome. Did you also know about the gel which you can put inside the balloons to keep them afloat a few days longer?!

LOL I have many more where that came from. Did you use the plastic clips instead of tying knots in the balloons or ribbons? Did you know you can use a single long piece of ribbon and run it thru a "Loop" you make out of the ribbon hanging off the balloon...to keep them together until the "release"? Then you simply cut the long ribbon and let them "fly" off or can individually hand them to people to let them go.

Theresa's case is being discussed on FNC now. Sheriff Wilson is on the phone speaking about the search that will include Walker Co and surrounding counties in GA. Basically a recap of the article about Eddie and the search. Good to see though!

Eddie is the dog who sniffed out the cadaver scents in the Madeleine McCann case.

Theresa's case is being discussed on FNC now. Sheriff Wilson is on the phone speaking about the search that will include Walker Co and surrounding counties in GA. Basically a recap of the article about Eddie and the search. Good to see though!

This renewed search effort is a big plus in finding Theresa as the team hired seems to be top notch in that field. I am so glad the FBI is there to lend a hand and allowed the help from Mr. Grimes and Eddie.

This renewed search effort is a big plus in finding Theresa as the team hired seems to be top notch in that field. I am so glad the FBI is there to lend a hand and allowed the help from Mr. Grimes and Eddie.

This is wonderful news. I still think about Theresa and hope that they find her. Do you think that her husband took her body far away or is it somewhere closer? He seems to think that he is pretty crafty so maybe she isn't that far away. I bet he is shaking in his boots about now with all of the new things that are going on. I also bet that LE can't wait until the day that they can snap those cuffs on him!

This is wonderful news. I still think about Theresa and hope that they find her. Do you think that her husband took her body far away or is it somewhere closer? He seems to think that he is pretty crafty so maybe she isn't that far away. I bet he is shaking in his boots about now with all of the new things that are going on. I also bet that LE can't wait until the day that they can snap those cuffs on him!

I don't imagine she is too far. I would be interested in his method of disposal of her body since he had plastic explosives in his locker and the K9 dog Eddie is trained to detect cellular forensic material. That could be just a coincidence but I have never heard of GBI or FBI sending out for a foreign forensic team before. Maybe they will be utilizing Mr. Grime and Eddie for other cases as well and just capitalizing on Mr. Grime's recent retirement.

I hope they find Theresa soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member